Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Fainted for the first time in my life today, twice. Scary stuff.

Got up from my bed and felt extremely dizzy and suddenly BANG im on the floor. No idea how I got there, but I felt it, although pain didn't last long. Then I tried to walk out and get help and BANG on the floor again. Also, no idea how I got there. Just lucky I had people home, and wasn't driving.
    Ahhh...

Glad to hear you are okay after all that!

Got up from my bed and felt extremely dizzy and suddenly BANG im on the floor. No idea how I got there, but I felt it, although pain didn't last long. Then I tried to walk out and get help and BANG on the floor again. Also, no idea how I got there. Just lucky I had people home, and wasn't driving.
    Gravity.

Medical school is finally paying off!

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, that kind of fainting is not dangerous in and off itself, but if you don't have a reason for why you are doing it, you should definitely get it checked out.

10+ Year Old Account

Yay fainting! (of course I've never fainted just Diabetes caused seizures... Where I almost broke my back 1 time and almost broke my mom's arm the other!) But glad you be okay!

Also I can sign up I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want to sign up. I really do. But Mafia for the 4th game in a row is something I'm not sure I can handle. (No boyfriend anymore RIP he went back to America so I have the time now. :O )

(Also jokes I can totally handle it /sign up)

- - - Updated - - -

(also please be okay Crackle <3)

Quote Originally Posted by Allowyn View Post
    I want to sign up. I really do. But Mafia for the 4th game in a row is something I'm not sure I can handle. (No boyfriend anymore RIP he went back to America so I have the time now. :O )

(Also jokes I can totally handle it /sign up)

- - - Updated - - -

(also please be okay Crackle <3)
    I got SK 3 times in a row (61,62,63).
    I also got a mafia rolecard from game 34 - 43, if you exclude game 36 where I was merely a lover with a scum, and game 39 where I got culted.

Then game 47-56, where I also got a mafia rolecard, if you exclude game 51 where I got culted, and game 53 where I technically was a JOAT with a wincon unrelated to a town victory. Awesome game, by the way.

You have my EXTREME understanding!
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    I also got a mafia rolecard from game 34 - 43, if you exclude game 36 where I was merely a lover with a scum, and game 39 where I got culted.

Then game 47-56, where I also got a mafia rolecard, if you exclude game 51 where I got culted, and game 53 where I technically was a JOAT with a wincon unrelated to a town victory. Awesome game, by the way.

You have my EXTREME understanding!
    It's really fun being on the bad guys team but I really feel bad about lying so much and scumming it hard, cause it also technically means you guys have never seen my real town play style. Just my 'pretending to be town please don't lynch me'. And it's hard trying to keep those two separate.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was mafia I think for 5/6 of my first games. Was a VT my very first game, when mafia the next 5!

I think my first or second ever game I was cult leader, then I was town forever. I've been mafia about 4-5 times and normally with Krazy on my team (first person I recruited as cult and second time he famously lead a lynch on Dyra, our Godfather.)

Also once I was SK. Once. I remember you arseholes, I fucking remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    And the only reason you got it in #61 is because we didn't want to give it to Uggor for the fourth time in a short period.

Some players definitely don't get a healthy spread of alignments. Random is randomly not-random, randomly.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Also once I was SK. Once. I remember you arseholes, I fucking remember.
    We remember, too. Mistakes were made!

Just as a heads up I changed my name on this site - I'm Graeham and I still intend to play! Though I imagine for the sake of avoiding confusion it may be best to update my name in the OP too.

Sorry for the hassle.

Ok, sign me up!! House closing is happening this week, don't really have much left! Have everything ready to roll.

Quote Originally Posted by Soldier 76 View Post
    Just as a heads up I changed my name on this site - I'm Graeham and I still intend to play! Though I imagine for the sake of avoiding confusion it may be best to update my name in the OP too.

Sorry for the hassle.
    I was so burdened. Like I have the best burdens.

Also.. I was just informed of a meeting that I knew nothing about and a dinner I have to attend all tomorrow. As such, I am going to lengthen sign up time until Tuesday... I prefer to be available as much at the start of a game as possible to catch questions as they happen if there are any.

I'm really sorry about the slight delay. Please no riot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    Please no riot.
    /riots

/10char

Sorry for the hassle.
    >.> We should just rename you to [ignored].

10+ Year Old Account
    /comes crawling out of his cave

BRIGHT LIGHTS!!!

Sign me up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by krayzy View Post
    /comes crawling out of his cave

bright lights!!!

Sign me up.
    Krayzy!!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    A wild Krayzy appeared!

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys. Been busy trying to keep my head above water. My medical debts keep dragging me down though.

Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    >.> We should just rename you to [ignored].
    I am heartbroken.

I am heartbroken.

Sorry, I couldn't see that message. I currently have you on ignore.

<3