Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Aboubacar View Post
    Australia makes wine? What brand?
    OMG our Wine Industry in Australia is HUGE

Best Shiraz, Cabernet Sav. Chardonnnay,

Booze sells especially during a Recession

Here is my companies website

https://www.danmurphys.com.au/red-wi...?bmUID=loFlFP7
    Last edited by Blobfish; 2016-08-05 at 03:55 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've worked for a lot of small businesses- every time I've left for the same thing, wage theft. Nothing is more infuriating than working 40-60 hours a week, keeping your clock times notated, then finding out your boss is editing the time clock to keep payroll down. The big joke of it is when they did it while the office is under surveillance with me having access to the footage with time stamps, or thinking I wouldn't notice 10-15 hours short on my paystubs. :/

Typically I've only quit a job for work and school, giving a month notice. I do not take jobs that offer shit pay with a "promise" of increased pay down the line or a higher position in a few years. I've been snubbed of six month/yearly performance reviews at two jobs now(I wasn't even evaluated, just no review occurred). There's hundreds of job openings in my city and those that aren't going to offer breaks, paid vacation, or decent working conditions will keep their desperate now hiring signs up.

Also you should have a job lined up, but I'd recommend trying to create a savings for 6 months worth of bills so that if you feel like quitting because your company are scums that cut all your benefits you can screw them over without being on the street.