Deleted

Lacking dmg outside of combustion - 5man dungeon question

Im level 106 now in the beta, and doing pretty ok dmg on bosses etc, when combustion is up.

What do i do on trash ?

Most of the time i use combustion on CD, and make sure i have it available on bosses. So this means i often face trash packs without combustion, and the dmg just seems abit "doh".

What do you think ?

- - - Updated - - -

Any beta mages wanna help out and comment what they feel about it ?

Living bomb, head towards PR on your artifact tree, flame strike when on 4+ targets for snap aoe. Your damage on 2-3 targets that die very quickly isn't going to be great due to the time it takes to build up a big ignite and having it fully tick on those targets.

Edit: I should clarify, I don't mean to hard cast Flame Strike but rather use your HS procs for the instant FS.
    Last edited by GwiGwi; 2016-08-06 at 01:21 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GwiGwi View Post
    Living bomb, head towards PR on your artifact tree, flame strike when on 4+ targets for snap aoe. Your damage on 2-3 targets that die very quickly isn't going to be great due to the time it takes to build up a big ignite and having it fully tick on those targets.

Edit: I should clarify, I don't mean to hard cast Flame Strike but rather use your HS procs for the instant FS.
    I'm not so good with the new abbreviations. So do you mean phoenix reborn when you say PR? And have it been theorycrafted or made a sim to figure out which artifact traits that has the most dps increase?

Quote Originally Posted by ohjolly View Post
    I'm not so good with the new abbreviations. So do you mean phoenix reborn when you say PR? And have it been theorycrafted or made a sim to figure out which artifact traits that has the most dps increase?
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ifact-leveling

Edit: you already asked this question in the linked thread in which you created. Lol
    Last edited by GwiGwi; 2016-08-07 at 12:23 PM.