Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Apokalypse View Post
    Any chance of adding scourge of worlds or apocalypse? With priority being given to scourge if only one can be done/
    I'll take a look soon at the profile to make adjustments

Deleted
    Have you thought about somehow implementing the machine gun frost rotation? I thought about modifying the thing myself, but I must admit I have no idea how you got it to work the way it does XD
    The current popular opinion seems to be Icy veins, freezing pulse, frost scythe, glacial advance. Use frost scythe on KM procs and only use oblit with 3+ runes. GA and RW to use up your last rune to keep up freezing pulse and keep up icy veins as much as possible.
    I have no idea how to put that into TMW form...

Quote Originally Posted by Throrf View Post
    Have you thought about somehow implementing the machine gun frost rotation? I thought about modifying the thing myself, but I must admit I have no idea how you got it to work the way it does XD
    The current popular opinion seems to be Icy veins, freezing pulse, frost scythe, glacial advance. Use frost scythe on KM procs and only use oblit with 3+ runes. GA and RW to use up your last rune to keep up freezing pulse and keep up icy veins as much as possible.
    I have no idea how to put that into TMW form...
    I'm going to take a look at the rotation for frost soon to see if I can make adjustments. I'm looking at logs and sims to figure out what everyone is doing.

Deleted
    Awesome! It's a bit confusing at the moment to be honest, there doesn't seem to be a definitive answer on what's the best way to go and most of the top DKs are playing unholy. Frost is awesome in mythic+ though.

Quote Originally Posted by Throrf View Post
    Awesome! It's a bit confusing at the moment to be honest, there doesn't seem to be a definitive answer on what's the best way to go and most of the top DKs are playing unholy. Frost is awesome in mythic+ though.
    I happen to have a resident Frost player who ranks #1 in my guild so I can bounce ideas off him

UPDATE 10/4/2016

You can find the LATEST VERSION HERE

Frost

- Added conditions for Frostscythe. It will now display instead of Obliterate when Killing Machine is procced and the talent is taken
    - Added priority conditions for Icy Talons

Does it show to use Apocalypse int he new version?

Quote Originally Posted by Coldfire989 View Post
    Does it show to use Apocalypse int he new version?
    It does not. Generally you want to use Apocalypse with 7+ stacks of Festering Wounds. The CD tracker is still in place.

One major CD that I'd love to see on the frost rotation is Sindragosa's breath which i didn't see in this current one

Quote Originally Posted by chesder View Post

1. Copy the Profile in full
    2. Open TMW in game (/tmw)
    3. Paste the entire profile on the bottom Text Bar
    4. Click Import
    5. Select "From String"
    6. Choose Overwrite

This will allow you to use this profile as you see it.

Hope you enjoy it!

How it's work? First time use TMW. Can you tell me step by step in detail? Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Daedhrognir View Post
    How it's work? First time use TMW. Can you tell me step by step in detail? Thank you!
    https://youtu.be/DdE4bLPPTLA?t=6m18s

This is a video example of how to import.

Youre a champ keep up the vids

Good work Chesder... keep it up... awesome script for tmw.
    "Plato is dear to me, but dearer still is truth." - Aristotle

I'll take a look soon at the profile to make adjustments
    Will this need an update with 7.1 for Frost?

Deleted
    Nice Work. The update for 7.1 wont be necessary cause the rotation wont change. It seems to be that the Obliteration build will be stronger than the FSc build. Nevertheless, can you include the Obliteration Talent from the last tear in the Rotation? (I guess it does change after all^^)

There's definitely going to be changes to the rotation.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...IUk/edit#gid=0
    "Plato is dear to me, but dearer still is truth." - Aristotle

very nice i will use it

I'll be looking over the class and make changes where needed
    Anything coming soon?