Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    55-60F is perfect. It can be colder with no wind, but anything hotter is unbearable for being outside an extended period of time.
    Higher than 60F is unbearable? Man there are some lightweights here.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Fox View Post
    As someone who was born in Alaska, of Scandinavian decent, who was raised in the lower-48 Pacific Northwest... I much prefer Cold...

Any outside temp over 80 for me is hell... And I'm in an area that it is possible to get to 110.

50's-70's I love.

Showers... I love really hot showers/baths that end with gentle warm / room temp.

Been to Hawaii, I could enjoy it there I bet... Solid 60's range year around.
    What? Hawaii is pretty steady at about 80 year round.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

10+ Year Old Account
    I prefer cold.

A lot easier to get warm than it is to stay cool. I hate the snow though.

80-85F is perfect weather. Hotter than 100 is awful. Colder than 40f is awful.

I'd prefer 82.6F all day everyday.

If I had to pick hot or cold, I'd pick hot. Between A/C, pool, ice cream, snow cones, the beach, the river - I can find ways to stay cool enough. Hot weather is outside weather. It gets under freezing or even snowing and I don't want to do shit but stay inside all damn day. And I think many people are the same way.

Deleted
    I like weather where I can feel comfortable in casual clothing, like 15 degrees. But if it has to go in any direction I preffer it to get colder, because I can allways add more cloths.

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    Do you guys prefer hot or cold weather? I personally love the cold. I wear shorts in minus 5 degree weather
    Me too. If I had it my way it would be winter all year around where I live. Hate the summer heat.

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    Do you guys prefer hot or cold weather? I personally love the cold. I wear shorts in minus 5 degree weather
    If you wear shorts in minus 5 you are either full of shit, or you spend 95% of your time in your car or other heated spaces.

I always always prefer hot weather. I shoveled enough fucking snow the first 18 years of my life to never want to fucking see snow again.

While a mild 30C/86F is convenient, I will always prefer summers over winters. Where I live now it's around 36-38C/98-100 every day during the summer months and I still prefer this over any other season.

It is also annoying as fuck to have to wear a coat.

Every time you go out or go anywhere you have to take it off, store it, make sure you don't leave anything in it. Mornings and nights you are cold no matter what the fuck you do, during the day, that extra sweater becomes a nuisance.

Then there are the spaces where in winters people seem to feel an odd need to put the heating to 468278372 degrees, so you have to take everything off again if you spend more the 30 seconds there etc.

Winters are just impractical as fuck.
    Last edited by Mihalik; 2016-08-07 at 12:27 AM.

Deleted
    26 degrees celsius with a northern breeze.

Deleted
    Cold. I hate the heat. Always have. Probably always will.

You can always put on more clothes. But the whole "undressing" thing has it's limits.

Hot weather hands down, it's nice to be able to walk out of the house at anytime without having to put on several layers of clothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Vjnzen View Post
    Cold. I hate the heat. Always have. Probably always will.

You can always put on more clothes. But the whole "undressing" thing has it's limits.
    Most people don't know how to "undress" for summer.

1, Shower twice a day.
    2, If you are a dude, underwear and socks are an absolute no. Baby powder in your nether regions will do 11 times more than anything else to keep you comfortable.
    3, Both colors and textiles are important when it comes to how you dress. Linen is your friend, and light colors are your friends.
    4, Don't fucking wear a T shirt. Get a fucking shirt. Shirts, especially summer ones are cut to be more airy than tshirts, they are also more likely to be made of lighter cotton or linen instead of the typical run of the mill textiles used for t shirts.
    5, Do not wear jeans. Under any fucking circumstance. Buy yourself some decent chinos, linen trousers and shorts. Jeans, even the summer variety are simply too dense of the textile.

Every time I see some dude suffering in the heat, he is typically wearing dark colors, jeans, obvious trunks and socks, and even worse the wrong sort of shoes. I can literally feel the pain, no idea why people do it to themselves.

Fuck cold weather. Hot for sure.

15+ Year Old Account
    I prefer medium. It should be just warm enough so you don't need a jacket but cool enough so you need a sweater.

Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    I prefer medium. It should be just warm enough so you don't need a jacket but cool enough so you need a sweater.
    That is actually the worse temperature range ever. When that happens then as soon as the sun sets you are freezing your ass off. So you either spend the entire day hauling around a jacket without wearing it or spend the entire day uncomfortably overdressed waiting for the dreaded afternoon/evening.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Most people don't know how to "undress" for summer.
    Other than the baby powder I am doing exactly that. I still dislike the summer with a passion. But hey, I am one of those crazy dudes who open their windows even in the most freezing of winter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anywhere from 0 to 10 Celsius is my favourite temperature range. Unfortunately for my I live in an area where we have -50 and +40 weather temps.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    For my country standards, i prefer cold. I am intolerant to anything above 25ºC and completely love temperatures between 0ºC and 15ºC.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    I'm Dutch, what is this 'hot' weather you speak off?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post
    Higher than 60F is unbearable? Man there are some lightweights here.

- - - Updated - - -

What? Hawaii is pretty steady at about 80 year round.
    It's about longevity. Yeah, step outside when it's 70 and it feels good. Go outside when it's 70 and exercise for thirty minutes. It's a whole lot easier to do when it's colder. People whose only time spent outside is walking to the car have no idea how bad it can get.

7+ Year Old Account
    cold.
    i loooove the cold.
    i hate melting in the sun.

Formerly known as Arafal

Cold weather no snow.

Hot weather is disgusting. I've over 700 pounds so I get really sweaty and overheated if it's even warm. (Okay I'm exaggerating a tiny but but fuck man it's hard to regulate your body temperature when it's hot. It's not like you can throw a sweater on.)

Btw I also hate the sun. As a non-white person getting tan is horrible.

I also love wearing hoodies and I look weird doing it in the summer.