The Cancer of The x4

With the new PvP templates they have no excuse to improve BG matching system .. of all the cancers in the current system x4 of the same has to be the worse .. For both sides the game is far from fun ..

x4 Rogues
    x4 Healers
    x4 Holinka ...

I rarely play a game where there's more than 2 healers on either team.

15+ Year Old Account
    x4 Rogues, Druids, or Warlocks = I don't even bother and take the deserter debuff.
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

usually alliance got 3-4x healer, 4x rogues and 2-3x unkillable locks, while Horde got 0 heal if lucky 1 and RND green geared dps comp. Fun stuff ^^

I really do hate when certain specs give whole classes a bad name. Sub, aff, feral are major perpetrators. Healers and tanks have always made pvp less fun but we seem to have successfully ignored that issue enough for blizzard to rub our faces in it more than ever this expansion.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    I really do hate when certain specs give whole classes a bad name. Sub, aff, feral are major perpetrators. Healers and tanks have always made pvp less fun but we seem to have successfully ignored that issue enough for blizzard to rub our faces in it more than ever this expansion.
    Unless you are a healer or a tank lol

It's fucking fun for me!

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Healers and tanks have always made pvp less fun but we seem to have successfully ignored that issue enough for blizzard to rub our faces in it more than ever this expansion.
    You have to nerf melee uptime if you want to nerf healers.

I mean, you can't simply cut, let's say, a holy priest healing spells if there's, let's say, a feral 24/7 on him with his passive speed buff, passive speed debuff, stuns, interrupt and pseudointerrupts and whatever I am forgetting.

Ferals, rogues (and to a lesser extent, monks, warriors and survival), seem to have 100% uptime on most caster/healer specs.

The other melee specs (retris, enhas, dks) seem to be a bit less cancerous, in the sense that they can't jump right and left but need to be quite closer to gain a progressively higher uptime (dks, for example). So they are more manageable. I mean, you can probably get a cast off if you have a gap opener and breath a bit (the said cannot be said for the above specs which go everywhere and everytime they are pleased).

Quote Originally Posted by Seneca View Post
    You have to nerf melee uptime if you want to nerf healers.

I mean, you can't simply cut, let's say, a holy priest healing spells if there's, let's say, a feral 24/7 on him with his passive speed buff, passive speed debuff, stuns, interrupt and pseudointerrupts and whatever I am forgetting.

Ferals, rogues (and to a lesser extent, monks, warriors and survival), seem to have 100% uptime on most caster/healer specs.

The other melee specs (retris, enhas, dks) seem to be a bit less cancerous, in the sense that they can't jump right and left but need to be quite closer to gain a progressively higher uptime (dks, for example). So they are more manageable. I mean, you can probably get a cast off if you have a gap opener and breath a bit (the said cannot be said for the above specs which go everywhere and everytime they are pleased).
    You mean make them more Ret?