High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account

Blood artifact as offspec

Hey guys,

I raid as dps (likely unholy again), but nearly always tank in dungeons and will likely be tanking for my mythic+ team.
    So my plan is to start leveling up the blood artifact first as it'll be useful in heroic/mythic dungeons right away, get the bare
    minimum required talents and then switch to the unholy artifact and go all the way with it. Obviously my main priority is
    my raid performance however i still want to be a viable tank for M+.
    So my question is, what blood artifact talents do people consider to be must haves, something I wouldn't be able to tank mythics+ without?

I asked this question a little while back, and from what I gathered you are okay to spend 13 points into your offspec weapon and not really fall behind. This is because the 14th point requires more Artifact Power than 1-13, and is a bit more of a time commitment. The good news is apparently 13 points is sufficient to successfully tank all leveling dungeons, and also heroics/mythic at 110. I wouldn't really try to push mythic+, but it's probably good enough for your purposes.

Deleted
    Have you considered going into the 60+ page Blood discussion thread and looking for "trait" or "artifact"...?