Thread: Outlaw vs

Outlaw vs

Do you think Outlaw spec is going to be competitive with Assassination or sub? I've been playing with it on Beta and I actually have been enjoying Outlaw, but I see a lot of ppl talking about the RNG of the spec. Saying it will never hold up cuz it's RNG is to great. I hope this was perhaps just old information but with RtB I can see why people are saying it.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkaneer View Post
    Do you think Outlaw spec is going to be competitive with Assassination or sub? I've been playing with it on Beta and I actually have been enjoying Outlaw, but I see a lot of ppl talking about the RNG of the spec. Saying it will never hold up cuz it's RNG is to great. I hope this was perhaps just old information but with RtB I can see why people are saying it.
    well, assassination just got nerfed. Exsanguinate is down to 100% from 400%

Most of Roll the bone's buffs were also just nerfed.

Quote Originally Posted by Wow View Post
    Most of Roll the bone's buffs were also just nerfed.
    And both finishers were buffed. So it is a buff for outlaw at all.
    An Karanir Thanagor, Mor Ok Angalor, Mor Ok Gorum Palahm Raval!

Quote Originally Posted by Minka View Post
    And both finishers were buffed. So it is a buff for outlaw at all.
    That info wasn't out at the time I posted that.

theory crafting at 110 with 840 item level puts Outlaw at the same if not slightly below OR above Assassination currently. all depends on Roll the Bones.

Edit* I should add the sims were done by people that weren't me in the Ravenholdt Discord. They were also done as soon as they found out about the hotfixes. all subject to change.
    Last edited by Harlinson; 2016-08-09 at 06:11 AM. Reason: added info.

I enjoy outlaw alot in beta. Does not matter for me now if will be beter or worse in raid, I wil focus on outlaw anyway. Its easier for me because it will be my alt.