IVF and Pro-life

I don't encounter people in my daily life that are pro-life that I will intentionally start a conversation like this, but I saw people on this forum in the "Opposition to abortion doesn't necessarily make someone a bigot" thread that might be able to help me understand.

Here's something that I wanted to get feedback on from those that are pro-life:

1) Should in-vitro fertilization (IVF) be allowed?
    If human life begins at conception, each fertilized egg for IVF would therefore be a human life -- please correct me if I have misunderstood that, I may be missing a nuance between conception from sexual intercourse and egg fertilization outside of that. 50-60% of the fertilized eggs / embryos for IVF are destroyed or allowed to die, usually because they are not performing to expected growth standards. So those cells (fertilized eggs up through embryos) are no longer supported or intentionally destroyed.
    2) Should the last sentence above be considered murder?

I understand arguments from pro-choice side, please be respectful and allow those that are pro-life to explain what they believe.

Quote Originally Posted by the View Post
    I don't encounter people in my daily life that are pro-life that I will intentionally start a conversation like this, but I saw people on this forum in the "Opposition to abortion doesn't necessarily make someone a bigot" thread that might be able to help me understand.

Here's something that I wanted to get feedback on from those that are pro-life:

1) Should in-vitro fertilization (IVF) be allowed?
    If human life begins at conception, each fertilized egg for IVF would therefore be a human life -- please correct me if I have misunderstood that, I may be missing a nuance between conception from sexual intercourse and egg fertilization outside of that. 50-60% of the fertilized eggs / embryos for IVF are destroyed or allowed to die, usually because they are not performing to expected growth standards. So those cells (fertilized eggs up through embryos) are no longer supported or intentionally destroyed.
    2) Should the last sentence above be considered murder?

I understand arguments from pro-choice side, please be respectful and allow those that are pro-life to explain what they believe.

Different people have different values. Just like some people is ok with some birth control methods but are against others.