Page 14 of 52 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't quite understand why lynching Arialla would give us no information though, if anything we get more. We have two days of trains, people voting Arialla, not voting Arialla, defending Arialla etc. There is a lot of information there. If he turns up town not quite as much info but the same can be said for Kryll.

Also Kryll, claim.

I'm telling you to claim because otherwise you're getting lynched.

Also I assumed you didn't want me to answer the question because it's pretty silly to ask me. I think you're scum. If you do end up flipping town, I'll realise I was wrong which means I need to revalute, especially on a couple of players. There's nothing more to it.

Claiming I haven't offered much information is by the way a lie. I've moved the game, shared my thoughts and pushed all game long. I do this as scum as well yeah, but if you really want to push on me you won't get anywhere pushing that.

- - - Updated - - -

Anakso, the main difference is that Arialla has claimed + has no interactions with players. By voting on Arialla people can hide behind the policy lynch excuse.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    Add in the fact that Danner's game feels off
    I don't remember you mentioning Danner before (but correct me if I am wrong), so could you explain your read on him?

7+ Year Old Account
    Dupti - I've claimed town. If I claim VT then you'll move forward with the lynch on the policy of "no great loss". If I claim TPR, then you've outed a TPR for scum. So no I don't think claiming any further will help my cause or town at this point.

The main reason I want you to put your opinions out now is I strongly think you're scum this game and I want it out there so that you can't spin your story in the morning when you've had time to think about it with your scum buddies. Outside of your opinions on me, which again I'll reiterate are based off of me not throwing out a vote right away D1 and not much else, most of your posts have been asking for others to post their opinions of people.

Ret - Danner doesn't feel his normal self. He's much more reserved than I've ever seen him in a game scum or town. Now granted he did say he had to AFK for a presnetation he's working on, but that's one day. As you yourself pointed out his observations feel half assed at this point and he's not as thorough as normal. It could be just RL distracting but it could also be him hiding as scum.

The main reason I think Jynx is also scum is a combination of his self vote in dusk and "go scum and win" comment combined with the fact the lynch didn't happen. Being that close and at day end if He is town scum could have easily thrown in the hammer to guarantee a mislynch. That is more valuable than a no-lynch to scum and unless they are all on his train already my guess is they spread out on the other trains to make the no lynch happen as a secondary success.

If you don't claim, then you're probably going to die.

Spin my story? What story is there to spin. I think you're scum, if you aren't then my read on you is wrong. Whether people think that means I am scum is for them to decide.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, if you are a VT then you're correct the outcome will likely be the same, if you're TPR though you will at least force scum to NK you, give the doctor more chance of a successful protect etc. Dying as a TPR to a lynch is silly, so I'm assuming from what you said, that you are in fact claiming VT.

Anyway off to bed now.

Also I suggest you actually read my posts. I've shared my read on several people and have pressured as well. If you honestly think all I've done is ask people to post therir opinions you're obviously clueless, and in fact if you find that suspicious I am very curious as to why you haven't mentioned Ret considering that is exactly how he has played this game.

You've done absolutely nothing but respond to some of my posts and then call out 3 players yet still ending up going for a fourth player who isn't even around, do you really think you questioning my contribution to the game is going to get you anywhere?

@Kryllian:

I appreciate the reads on the both of them. I am curious about this worry about Dupti/Danner being scumbuddies, though. Is this worry a by-product of you finding both of them suspicious and considering the possibility that you're right about both of them? Or do you read their interactions as those of cooperating scum?

Furthermore, would either of their flips change your read on the other?

- - - Updated - - -

most of your posts have been asking for others to post their opinions of people.
    This is really the one part I'm not sure what to think about.

In the absence of a lot of information, I find this behavior positive. You disagree?

Hi, I'm so sorry, I had a huge fight with my fiancee so I havent exactly wanted to be around the computer. reading over the day

- - - Updated - - -

Gives Virothe some espresso

I'm rather confused about Dupti, usually he's after me constantly

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    I don't quite understand why lynching Arialla would give us no information though, if anything we get more. We have two days of trains, people voting Arialla, not voting Arialla, defending Arialla etc. There is a lot of information there. If he turns up town not quite as much info but the same can be said for Kryll.

Also Kryll, claim.
    I'm definitely town, big surprise. I don't feel like Kryll is a great lynch either to be honest

Arialla that's not true. I really have no idea why you believe that, I have never joined a policy lynch on you. The only time I voted on you was when I had a guilty check on you.

Urg I slept 16 hours. I hadn't voted Kyrllian earlier because I saw no real reason to, however this close to a lynch I don't understand his refusal to properly claim. Partially I suspect he is fearful of claiming VT because he doesn't think it will save him but can't come up with a believable fake claim.

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Yeah, I'm not too concerned about either.
    First of all, I'm not scum, so that should explain the first one
    Second, I will prove my worth eventually. Not too concerned about it.
    I read it as run-the-mill distrust, personally.

You and Reticence are in the same boat, you know? It's easy to throw distrust about, but I'd personally consider it a major loss to mislynch either of you. That's why I don't want to lynch you without a casus belli. Doesn't prevent me from raising theories about you being scum if the read arises.

Dranxadin, to a lesser degree the same. I even remember a time where Arialla was in that boat.

What boat Danner?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Arialla that's not true. I really have no idea why you believe that, I have never joined a policy lynch on you. The only time I voted on you was when I had a guilty check on you.
    I meant with the night 1 investigates and stuff :P I'm not talking about the others

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Urg I slept 16 hours. I hadn't voted Kyrllian earlier because I saw no real reason to, however this close to a lynch I don't understand his refusal to properly claim. Partially I suspect he is fearful of claiming VT because he doesn't think it will save him but can't come up with a believable fake claim.
    Honestly I almost would say there is no VT's in this game, just based on a bit of thinking it through.

- - - Updated - - -

Also not quite sure how my posts managed to duplicate themselves..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    AAARGH!!!!

I have spent two hours now making a full analysis. And I just lost the wall of text post in a browser crash. Whyyy!?
    *cries*
    Never ever make a long post in the browser :P you should know better!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post

Anakso, the main difference is that Arialla has claimed + has no interactions with players. By voting on Arialla people can hide behind the policy lynch excuse.
    Let's take a step back and look at Arialla's claim. He's claimed a TPR. Then why isn't he dead N1? A smart scum team would have gotten more information off of an attempt on him instead of Catta. If they were successful they got a thorn out of their side. If they didn't succeed, then they know for sure there is a protection role in play and can get him N2. Going for Catta instead would have been a move either from an inexperienced team (which I think there are enough scum experienced players that is unlikely). Or it's a matter of the scum did get blocked and there is a second kill in play at this point. (which I'm not feeling is likely based on the scum NK advantage and small player pool at this point.

As for why I'm not claiming further. I do have an action that I made D1 (with a little roleplay). But I don't see it as being very powerful compared to other peoples actions (Catta and the claim made by Arialla which frankly could benefit both scum and town depending on which side his is on so that role doesn't solidify his town spot for me among other reasons.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's take a step back and look at Arialla's claim. He's claimed a TPR. Then why isn't he dead N1? A smart scum team would have gotten more information off of an attempt on him instead of Catta. If they were successful they got a thorn out of their side. If they didn't succeed, then they know for sure there is a protection role in play and can get him N2. Going for Catta instead would have been a move either from an inexperienced team (which I think there are enough scum experienced players that is unlikely). Or it's a matter of the scum did get blocked and there is a second kill in play at this point. (which I'm not feeling is likely based on the scum NK advantage and small player pool at this point.

As for why I'm not claiming further. I do have an action that I made D1 (with a little roleplay). But I don't see it as being very powerful compared to other peoples actions (Catta and the claim made by Arialla which frankly could benefit both scum and town depending on which side his is on so that role doesn't solidify his town spot for me among other reasons.)
    There are plenty of reasons he might not be dead. Maybe he is scum, maybe scum kept him alive as a policy lynch for later on. Its also possible they might be overthinking things about his role. There are probably more reasons but I just got up a bit ago and my brain isn't working yet.

Hm, perhaps yes but that is WIFOM and not really something I'd personally pursue, at least not this early on.

If you believe your role is weak, why not reveal it by the way?

7+ Year Old Account
    Let's take a step back and look at Arialla's claim. He's claimed a TPR.
    I wouldnt call speeding up someones night action much of a true TPR. If you look at Catta, he could watch someone that visited him. Would you call that a TPR as well?

I haven't had time to catch up with everything in the thread... I apologize for that. Some moron took out the power lines to my apartment building, so all I have is my phone (which is about to die). I'll have stuff able to take care of everything it could just be a few hours after the deadline. Sorry about this guys.

7+ Year Old Account
    A watcher while not as powerful of a role as a cop/doc is useful to town as it can catch scum in lies. If someone claimed to protect him on a night when he wasn't visited he just outed a scum.

Arailla's role could be useful to town in speeding up a protect ahead of a NK since Large is going in the order entered. It could also be a very useful scum role. I'm saying that him claiming the power is not indicative of town or scum at this point but it's allowing him to hide in the shadows and not move the game forward which to me is a scum action.

Kryllian, could you respond to (#267), please?

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't find that type of behavior useful when I suspect the person is scum. I see it as a scum tactic to gain information on town.

I didn't intend to fully claim because I'm 99% sure I'm going to be lynched and I didn't see how my role was of any use to town. Funny enough after I posted 277 I realized the value, as minimal as it is.

My role is called the "Hopeless Romantic" or as I call it the "Stalker". I had to pick somone D1 and I spend every night with them. (which would have been funny but unproductive if I had picked Catta). Any actions that target that person also target me. So if they're investigated, I'm investigated. If they're NK'd, I'm NK'd. But not the other way around. If I'm targeted they are not.

I just realized I could also catch someone in a lie if they say they go do an action on that person and they don't point out they got the action on me as well.

What about the Dupti/Danner portion?

And did you get anything of value from last night?