Page 28 of 52 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Implying I'd ever do such a silly play that condemns two mafias when they are obviously doing poorly. In any case I get to spam people tonight so getting my role confirmed is not a problem.
    Pretty much that. I'm sure you've already guessed by my lack of confirmation, but I'm currently in the awkward position of not being able to corroborate your claim, even though I stand by everything I said in that earlier post. :/

The mod response I am waiting for is to rule out mod error.

Quote Originally Posted by JynxieJ View Post
    @Reticence I got a note on the 15th saying I was innocent in my thread, then last last night I got a note again saying crackle was guilty.
    What do you make of the fact that there wasn't a similar scream at the start of D3?

I'll believe the note right now, if we lynch crackle and he flips scum then it's a win and I'll continue to post them. But right now I'm thinking we go for crackle and take him out.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe, I'm not sure unless the innocent post wasn't a visit but the note was since it was "left" at my door. And with that scream, I hope you all can believe me now.

Wouldnt both notes have been left at your door then?

And with a claimed drunk on the board, possible to believe this isnt some form of heckler?

Sorry I'm just getting around to this, Graeham. I was derailed a bit, for obvious reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Soldier 76 View Post
    @Reticence: I was out of order yesterday and my frustration was directed at the wrong players. For that I apologise.
    Acknowledged and accepted.

To answer your question regarding my other statement yesterday, however, I feel like Arialla is in a rather strange situation. He claimed to have the ability to impact the way in which night actions play out so in my eyes that would mean that Arialla would very likely be a high priority target. Of course we cannot rule out the simple fact that someone has been protecting Arialla.
    Very true. You said my interaction with him was bizarre, though?

Though he did 'something' to both Virothe and yourself in the day thread whilst also mentioning that his abilities came at a 'price'.
    If I recall the claim correctly, he said that he could speed up someone's actions, but the price he mentioned was that they would be slowed down on the following night. I agree with the notion that action-time modifying roles makes sense given the game setup.

Unfortunately, I cannot corroborate Arialla's role/action any more than I can corroborate Dupti's. I was given no indication that anything was sped up last night.

Maybe, I'm not sure unless the innocent post wasn't a visit but the note was since it was "left" at my door. And with that scream, I hope you all can believe me now.
    Mm, so your theory is that the notes do not trigger your scream, but that you were visited by someone else last night who did? Interesting.

... though, if someone really did investigate you, I would have expected the investigation, at least, to trigger a scream. Gonna have to think on that for a bit, but that in itself raises a little doubt about these notes.

Xan, but with the Dupti going to Ret and that is confirmed the heckling is possible. However I'm going to believe this until crackle flips and isn't scum. If he flips scum, keep sending those notes to me!

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, I got clarification on the JynxieJ is innocent post, the reason I didn't scream was because I wasn't visited. But I did get an RP post with my crackle guilty note but I'm not sure if I can post it. I'll ask.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow this days looking to be pretty fast from the looks of it, at work and don't have time to fully catch up but skimming through seems crackles got some kind of guilty that was revealed way too early?

For the record I was going to vote marrack and fos jynx then wait until I got home to write up a post why and have a look to make sure more investigation still makes me suspicious but I guess instead I'll just

Fos:marrack
    Fos: jynx

But yea not sure how close he is to lynch but I guess consider my vote on crackle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I've read the thread. Not sure whats happened over nights. But I am an old lady that lives out of town as an 'emergency safe haven'. Only 2 nights I can bring someone home with me and be completely out of danger, they can still use their action. Cannot be targeted or killed.

Basically a modified JK

Anakso is playing?

What do you mean by "Only 2 nights"? You can only use your ability twice all game?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    What do you mean by "Only 2 nights"? You can only use your ability twice all game?
    Yes, I can only use it twice.

Have you used this ability?

10+ Year Old Account
    Have you used this ability?
    Not yet, I don't want to use any charges yet. After the no kill and Danner flip, I thought town was in a good spot, so I didn't bother using anything.

Well seeing as we have no way to see Crackles claim in effect, nor can we claim to have benefited from it, I think our best bet is to test out the guilty note.

10+ Year Old Account
    My role is pretty powerful, more than you'd imagine in the late game. But I can sacrifice myself need be to see this note is wrong. Town's in a strong spot. Just don't fuck it up after you deal with the hurly burly.

See crackle the only problem with your role is you still allow your target to possibly kill. If that is truly your role. I am willing to test out this theory.

Also, just wanted to bring this up...... So are we confirming at least 2 kills? Since I'm sure the Mafia didn't off their own last night. So we have either a Scum/Vigi or a Scum/SK setup. Just something to think about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reticence View Post
    If I recall the claim correctly, he said that he could speed up someone's actions, but the price he mentioned was that they would be slowed down on the following night. I agree with the notion that action-time modifying roles makes sense given the game setup.

Unfortunately, I cannot corroborate Arialla's role/action any more than I can corroborate Dupti's. I was given no indication that anything was sped up last night.
    I missed this entire claim by Arialla. Maybe it was the day I was at the hospital.

My role sounds identical to the one explained, so I'd take that as confirmation that they are town.

- - - Updated - - -

My problem with Crackle's claim is it doesn't sound like it fits within the theme of the game. Or at least how the nights play out.

- - - Updated - - -

Well I'm off to bed. I'm going to the hospital for tests tomorrow so don't expect to see me for at least another 12 to 14 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Reticence View Post
    This isn't a claim of anything, but ya. If I would have had anything to say about it after she boosted me I would have mentioned it just to help clear it up yesterday when people were pushing Aria again :/

Also I don't believe Crackles claim, it reeks of desperation and it doesn't make a lot of sense. Wouldn't he be more a doctor than a JK if those he protects can still use their abilities? and if that's true why can he only use the ability twice, he's basically just a doc isn't he? So why claim modified Jk unless there is something in the role he isn't telling us. Unless he's the mafia's JK and he slipped up.

- - - Updated - - -

Meh, anyway I'm off to bed. Gnight, I will vote in the morning at some point if it's still needed.

Deleted
    So this opened right as I went to sleep >.>

Interesting day. It seems crackle is claiming two use doctor. It also seems he has a tentative guilty on him

At work so can't post a full analysis now but I'm inclined to believe him for the moment. I'll need to review his posts

10+ Year Old Account
    See crackle the only problem with your role is you still allow your target to possibly kill. If that is truly your role. I am willing to test out this theory.

Also, just wanted to bring this up...... So are we confirming at least 2 kills? Since I'm sure the Mafia didn't off their own last night. So we have either a Scum/Vigi or a Scum/SK setup. Just something to think about.
    My idea was that I'd protect someone that actually needs it so. E.G. someone claims and reveals something and would still need protection, a cop for example. I would then protect them. I'm not just going to randomly target someone for the sake of targeting someone! xD If I did manage to protect a killer whom would also be targeted by someone else for whatever reason and manages to lose us the game then so help me god.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure what to make of the crackle claim. It seems fishy but plausible but I'm still leaning voting Crackle right now because a 2 use ability doesn't seem to fit very well into a game where night actions happen in the order received. I also think his ability is inherently weaker just because it went to someone in Australia, days have been ending 12-2amish my time so around 2-4am crackles time.