Page 8 of 52 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    And dupti I have to say it because I'm always the one that gets targeted the first or second day. So it's normal, I won't claim, pressure can build until I'm lynched either way. However I feel Xanjor is a better liar than arialla so why not take a shot in the dark right now.

Quote Originally Posted by JynxieJ View Post
    And dupti I have to say it because I'm always the one that gets targeted the first or second day. So it's normal, I won't claim, pressure can build until I'm lynched either way. However I feel Xanjor is a better liar than arialla so why not take a shot in the dark right now.
    pff, I get targeted on day one all the time. But you don't see me whine about it. I whine about it in secret. And sometimes loudly.

Anyway, considering jynx is whining instead of running to claim a TPR I feel like he isn't scum.

Unvote Vote Arialla

7+ Year Old Account
    JynxieJ is here and posting. Id rather make the game interesting like last one and get rid of people that arent going to be active.

unvote
    Vote Arialla

Well, I'm here when I can be.

Since I don't know when I'll be back, I can alter the time actions are submitted at a price, I speed them up one night by slowing them the next night, go go coffee power.

Deleted
    Got just over an hour left, according to OP its modified majority which means with vote spread I don't think we will get a lynch as it is right now. I'll be around for last hour, I'll move my vote to secure a lynch though my preference is where I am at the moment.

I've been asked a couple of times and so I'll just answer here to make sure everyone is all on the same page.

Night actions can be submitted the second night begins. That will be once I post an end of day post. Time between the Day deadline and the beginning of Night is Dusk.

During Dusk, you may continue to speak (make sure you don't post after I "officially" end the day though!) until I make a start of Night/end of Day post.

Things you can't do during Dusk though: change votes, call Large a turtle, kill anyone, etc
    Last edited by Largehorn; 2016-08-11 at 03:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    but I feel this attitudeis normal day 1.
    But should it be? Should it ever be acceptable to do a single post in a day and thrn vanish for 20+ hours? My thought is that it shouldnt, many of the people who dont participate are the ones who drag down end game unless their forced to participate and by pertpetuating the attitude that irs fine to not contribute early it means they escape till end game with no one really having an opinion on them and drags down the games integrity.

7+ Year Old Account
    Who's around? I have a meeting in a few minutes but can make a last minute switch if necessary before it starts. However it's 4 on Xanj, 4 on Jynx, 6 on Arialla, 2 on Virothe and 1 on Celtic. With 21 votes it's gonna take 11 people.

I'm not sure I trust Arialla's claim. it could be a powerful deterrent to the mafia night post advantage but also makes him a prime NK target. It could also be a ruse to buy time...

I do not like either of the current trains.
    This is the one I dislike the least.

unvote
    vote: Arialla

Sorry in advance if you're town, Arialla.

- - - Updated - - -

I am willing to swap votes to secure a lynch.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

7+ Year Old Account
    And I can't count. that's 17 votes out so 9 to lynch

unvote
    Vote: Jynx

Between him and Aria would rather tap Jynx since Aria died n1 last game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Call this bias if you will but it shouldn't come to a shock to people.

And Marack on terms of D1 and what not. Generic D1 (insert random stuff here). If we want to change the way D1 works we need to start trying to get more info out of it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    And Marack on terms of D1 and what not. Generic D1 (insert random stuff here). If we want to change the way D1 works we need to start trying to get more info out of it.
    Hence the reason Im calling people out for not being active. As much of a shit show it was last D1 with danner/dupti, we at least got something out of it.

Unvote
    Vote JynxieJ

Didnt like the attitude when I put a pressure vote, plus forgot Arialla was an early kill last game. Will keep an eye to see if Arialla puts in effort in the next game day.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Between him and Aria would rather tap Jynx since Aria died n1 last game.
    I'm sorry Jynx but I forgot this point. He missed the whole last game due to the SK/Lurker kill N1. Granted...his fault and he's repeating the same habits this game but...

Unvote

That's L-1

Deleted
    Unvote

Just to help the modified majority, don't mind hammering but I guess strategically might be better to let timer run out due to night action ordering.

That's ok I'm town.

- - - Updated - - -

Like I said, don't care. Have fun! Hopefully scum will win!

- - - Updated - - -

And my attitude will not change from this game to the next, day 1 pressure will not make me claim ever again, so you all can keep lynching me every game, that's fine. This makes 5 or 6 games in a row now that I've played that I died before night 2! I'm on a roll! Such an easy target!

- - - Updated - - -

Unvote
    Vote myself

This makes 5 or 6 games in a row now that I've played that I died before night 2! I'm on a roll! Such an easy target!
    Didn't you opt out of the last game and get replaced though?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arialla View Post
    Well, I'm here when I can be.

Since I don't know when I'll be back, I can alter the time actions are submitted at a price, I speed them up one night by slowing them the next night, go go coffee power.
    This is my issue though Aria, you show up when you're called out.... Kinda perpetually. I've been a pretty staunch defender of "Judge a person by this game, not by other games" but what you do and the fact that you make excuses about it annoys me. If you're going to be afk for 20+ hours consecutively it's an issue because it not only hampers what you add to the game but it slows the game down as well.

And please don't come back at this with "Well it's just day 1" Or "I play when I can" because if you can't find time within a 24 hour period to post you need to learn how to re-budget your time to allow for 5min in a day to post from a phone or something. Most people at least get that much when taking a shit, so I don't see where you don't have time to post.

I asked to be replaced night 1 due to buying my house, and if you look I was targeted that day 1 still so it doesn't matter. I will always be targeted so I'm fine with being lynched day 1 every game.

I asked to be replaced night 1 due to buying my house, and if you look I was targeted that day 1 still so it doesn't matter. I will always be targeted so I'm fine with being lynched day 1 every game.
    Damn, I didn't know. Sorry dude, If I woulda been aware that you were also hit I would have prbly went Aria over you with how this day turned out :/

Deleted
    Then stop rolling over and accepting it. Tell people to fuck off. Start trains on the people who are sheeping you.

Just don't give up FFS.

- - - Updated - - -

Because townies should never give up