Page 29 of 52 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    @Reticence, I think I know what you're claiming but in that case I'm not sure why you're interested in the time because even if I submitted it before you, you still wouldn't receive my messages. The time is only important when abilities are in conflict with each other. (like kill vs protection)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JynxieJ View Post
    Also, just wanted to bring this up...... So are we confirming at least 2 kills? Since I'm sure the Mafia didn't off their own last night. So we have either a Scum/Vigi or a Scum/SK setup. Just something to think about.
    I think it's fair to assume we have two different killers yes.

@Crackleslap, what do you want to do today?
    Last edited by dupti; 2016-08-19 at 10:14 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Not buying the claim from Crackle. Im willing to test the guilty note JynxieJ got on him.

I also agree with the abilities roles seem to have, Just having a 2shot ability doesnt really fit with everything else we've seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    But I can sacrifice myself need be to see this note is wrong.
    Is this giving up, saying go ahead and lynch me... or do you have the ability to sacrifice yourself? If so, what does town gain from that sacrifice?

Im off to work. Should be back on in 6-8 hours.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    Not buying the claim from Crackle. Im willing to test the guilty note JynxieJ got on him.

I also agree with the abilities roles seem to have, Just having a 2shot ability doesnt really fit with everything else we've seen.

Is this giving up, saying go ahead and lynch me... or do you have the ability to sacrifice yourself? If so, what does town gain from that sacrifice?

Im off to work. Should be back on in 6-8 hours.
    You kinda answered your own question didn't you? You want to lynch because of said note, and I mention I'm fine with that if you're willingly to let my role go, but it is suddenly worthless if I do so? Make up you're mind please!

Also, while yes I obviously would rather continue living to actually see use of my role being effective. There's a reason I only have 2 uses. I don't only my target immune, but my self. Didn't want to have to reveal that, now I have a massive target on my back.
    Last edited by Crackleslap; 2016-08-19 at 12:21 PM.

Crackle please answer my question.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    @Largehorn, can I post the specific times I submitted my actions?
    You can submit whatever you want. As long as you follow the stated rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    You can submit whatever you want. As long as you follow the stated rules.
    Cool.

@Reticence, for what it is worth, even though I no longer believe it is relevant (#561)

n1: 09:09 AM ET

n2: 06:00 PM ET

n3: 06:51 PM ET

- - - Updated - - -
    @Crackleslap stop defending yourself for a moment and answer my question please. What do you want to do today?

- - - Updated - - -

By the way I'm not really sure what to think of the note. Based on what people have said, this is apparently what he has done:

n1: Checked Jynx -> sent note to Jynx telling him he is innocent
    n2: Checked Krayzy -> sent note to Krayzy telling him he is innocent
    n3: Checked Crackle -> sent note to Jynx telling he is innocent

At first I considered it a possibility that it was an automated message (as in whoever he checked would receive a message of his result), but considering Jynx received the note n3 we know that isn't the case).
    So if that isn't the case, it means that whoever this person is must have gotten his result before sending his note and that doesn't really make sense, unless he is able to investigate during the day, which I guess is a possibility. By the way I'm not really sure what to think of the checks either, but there's no reason to discuss that.

In any case Crackle isn't really helping himself, I really hate martyr plays. Town are also doing pretty good at the moment, so unless Crackle gives me a really good reason to believe he is town I'm perfectly fine with testing the credibility of this note without the person outing himself. At first I wanted him to reveal himself today in case he was fake, but taking the game into consideration I'm okay with this. Worst case he gets one mislynch in (on a rather powerful role though), but I'm more inclined to believe Crackle is scum at the moment.

10+ Year Old Account
    @dupti what do I want to do? Not die. My strongest read right now is Graeham. His stance for Danner was somewhat unnerving, I get the whole "let active players live" thing but people had already gave Krayzy a 1 day opportunity to start participating and Arialla's claim seems to be legit after some shed light. Just feels like a move to get attention off Danner and onto Arialla. But at end of the day, my vote was also on Arialla. But as literally every single night/day phase it always ends when I am asleep. So yeah. I don't like Graeham.

Vote: Graeham

Vote: Graeham
    Who is this Graeham person... XD

@Crackleslap: It wasn't just a desire to keep active players like Danner alive - he had me convinced after his more in-depth posts that he was Town. After last game it shouldn't be much of a surprise that I'm not very good at reading some of the more experienced players out there. It feels very much like you're just trying to make a last ditch attempt to get someone other than yourself lynched...despite saying mere minutes ago that you were 'fine' with soaking up a lynch earlier on.

It also feels like you want to stall the game because at this point we need to start testing some of the claims we have for the sake of getting information. Especially when it's pretty obvious that this is a game where everybody has a neat perk associated with their role. Kryllian and Catta, for example, were basically VT's but had something that they can do other than cast their vote.

Honestly, I think you're very likely to be scum. In the past when you've been scum you've been quieter than usual and your fake claims have left much to be desired.

Vote: Crackleslap

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    Who is this Graeham person... XD
    Oh my gosh.

Unvote
    Vote: Soldier 76

Quote Originally Posted by Soldier 76 View Post

Honestly, I think you're very likely to be scum. In the past when you've been scum you've been quieter than usual and your fake claims have left much to be desired.
    I can't help but smile because I know exactly what Crackle is going to say now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier 76 View Post
    @Crackleslap:Honestly, I think you're very likely to be scum. In the past when you've been scum you've been quieter than usual and your fake claims have left much to be desired.

Vote: Crackleslap
    Just gonna start with this. Me getting 'scum vibes' for having a lower post count pisses me to shits. It has nothing to do with it. My habit of posting is how "connected" I feel with the game. West wing game I was scum and had over 100 posts on the first day. Granted, I also died the first day. So I could have had easily over 150 posts that game had I even made it past the first night.

I am fine with dying, but I'd rather someone else die over me. I want to play the game. Being dead = not playing the game. Because I have to wait however long for the next game, which annoys me too! :P

- - - Updated - - -

I can't help but smile because I know exactly what Crackle is going to say now.
    Is my response what you were expecting! :P

- - - Updated - - -

For those blind to the obvious. Yes I can die to prove the note is untrustworthy, but I already know this. Which is why I don't want to die. If I WERE to die, I don't think its impact would be as heavy as if it were there no scum dead.
    Last edited by Crackleslap; 2016-08-19 at 01:38 PM. Reason: double negative

Is my response what you were expecting! :P
    Actually surprisingly enough it wasn't! That is rather interesting. I was expecting you to point out that you've only played like 1 or 2 games as scum.

- - - Updated - - -

If Crackle is mafia that probably means we can trust the note in which case Jynx and Krayzy are both town. (well unless they have investigation immunity). That is however obviously not the case if Crackle flips third party scum or town.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and if Crackle is indeed mafia, don't give Graeham any town credit for whatever it is they are doing. It honestly feels really forced.

Oh my gosh.
    So you know... I was just messing with you :P

* looks at his notes, then tosses them in the air.

I had a plan to do something today, but these claims kind of muddied everything up, and I cannot for the life of me remember what the hell it was.

@Reticence, for what it is worth, even though I no longer believe it is relevant (#561)

n1: 09:09 AM ET

n2: 06:00 PM ET

n3: 06:51 PM ET
    Acknowledged. I'm not sure it's that relevant, either (sorry, @Allowyn), but thanks for verifying.

For what it's worth, it was confirmed that there was no mod error. I did not receive either of your messages. You can keep trying to send me stuff so that I can hopefully confirm you (the drunk part, at least), but if you're concerned about confirming it quickly you may have better luck with someone else.

By the way I'm not really sure what to think of the note. Based on what people have said, this is apparently what he has done:

n1: Checked Jynx -> sent note to Jynx telling him he is innocent
    n2: Checked Krayzy -> sent note to Krayzy telling him he is innocent
    n3: Checked Crackle -> sent note to Jynx telling he is innocent

[Other stuff].
    I'm in almost complete agreement with the rest of this post, but there's a slight conflict with this action list. I believe Jynx said he got the note about himself on the 15th, which would be N2 / the start of D3. Unless the leaving of the note doesn't have to be the same night as the investigation, Jynx and Krayzy are claiming to have been investigated / received notes on the same date, right?

That and Jynx' screams (I'm assuming they are, for the moment) don't really add up to me. It's possible the notes don't trigger his screams, but he still would have had to have been investigated at some point and I would have expected him to scream then. It makes me a little wary about this whole thing.

Notes aside, though, I'm not terribly opposed to the Crackle lynch, so we could use it as a test.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    My role sounds identical to the one explained, so I'd take that as confirmation that they are town.
    Is yours also coffee-related and day-submitted?

Quote Originally Posted by Reticence View Post

For what it's worth, it was confirmed that there was no mod error. I did not receive either of your messages. You can keep trying to send me stuff so that I can hopefully confirm you (the drunk part, at least), but if you're concerned about confirming it quickly you may have better luck with someone else.
    Oh don't worry, the more alcohol I get the more I spam. No but really, I can heckle multiple people this night because of the vodka so getting confirmed shouldn't be an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Reticence View Post
    Unless the leaving of the note doesn't have to be the same night as the investigation, Jynx and Krayzy are claiming to have been investigated / received notes on the same date, right?
    Hm yes that does seem to be the case.

I'm not sure it was an investigation, but it was put there, however when that guilty note was left it trigger my scream that was in the morning RP.

Quote Originally Posted by JynxieJ View Post
    I'm not sure it was an investigation, but it was put there, however when that guilty note was left it trigger my scream that was in the morning RP.
    Are you certain it was the guilty note that triggered your scream?

Yes, from the RP that came with the note, I'm 100% sure it triggered it.