Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    VARIAN Is the new Leonidas !

That fucking Exang nerf. They really know how to take EVERYTHING fun away from Rogues. Fuck you, Blizzard. Fuck you so much.

Holy mother of Sylvanas!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitters View Post
    Varian going out like a boss, and I wish playable Worgens could look like Genn holy shit.
    I know right! We see so little of some of these NPCs and see so much of our own characters. It seems like it would make more sense to do the switch! I mean don't get me wrong I don't think Genn should look like garbage, but player models should look equally badass. Most armor looks so lame on a worgen because it isn't made to fit properly same story as Tauren... its like the expect you to go helmless.

I also didn't see Genn swaying in the wind as he walks like we are recreating "Sound of Music" either. Just sayin...
    Last edited by A dot Ham; 2016-08-09 at 06:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pawstruck View Post
    That fucking Exang nerf. They really know how to take EVERYTHING fun away from Rogues. Fuck you, Blizzard. Fuck you so much.
    You mean overpowered? Because it was clearly too good in PvP. Im so glad that players like you dont develop WoW. Would be dead game few years ago.

Really want to see the Horde Broken Shore cinematic. I wouldn't be surprised to see Sylvanas having outright abandoned the Alliance, but I expect it's more likely that there's a compelling reason for her leaving.

I also find myself expecting that this whole Loa prophecy thing is a red herring. Prophecies in fiction are seemingly made to be misinterpretted. I would not be remotely shocked to see Sylvanas screw up a whole bunch of stuff on a prophecy saying Windrunner would save them only to have it turn out to have been Alleria with her supposedly showing up.

Edit: And that's that. Makes sense. Didn't even consider the fact that the Alliance video gives us some obvious context with regards to Wrynn looking up on the ridge and seeing a horde of demons where the Horde had been.
    Last edited by 0bsessions; 2016-08-09 at 06:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    You mean overpowered? Because it was clearly too good in PvP. Im so glad that players like you dont develop WoW. Would be dead game few years ago.
    You're misinformed, rupture was nerfed in pvp. That's why we have PvP have templates now.
    It was 100% a PvE nerf.

the sylvanas video was one the best what i see in the last years..

a video that awake emotions!

Deleted
    Varian, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Quote Originally Posted by Arvandor View Post
    the sylvanas video was one the best what i see in the last years..

a video that awake emotions!
    wut? Compared to the Varian video, it was a child's birthday party.

Deleted
    That Fel Reaver sound scared me and I've literally jumped. Blizz knows how to roll.

10+ Year Old Account
    Goodbye my King

Deleted
    oh, more cinematics. hahah H-h-h-elp'Jin died like a dog he was and some despoiled bitch became a new Warchief. This new Horde is quite a joke.
    Garrosh would wipe the floor with the Legion and wear Gul'dan spikes on his shoulders.
    Last edited by mmoca07ba3dd81; 2016-08-09 at 06:39 PM.

I will resist!!! I will not watch this on YT!!!! Only ingame!!! Tommorow

Finally a Warchief I can "get behind"

10+ Year Old Account
    £10 says that Varian will appear in 7.3...

"There must always be a Gul'dan"

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Well, Varian went out in the most badass way I could imagine, that was fucking incredible.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    £10 says that Varian will appear in 7.3...

"There must always be a Gul'dan"
    Well, he could get better...once the whole "recovering from fel disintegration" makes advances

Dot like there's no tomorrow.

Alliance? Totally boss. Even the gnome rocked.

Horde? Jesus. You fought like tiny little victorian schoolgirls and fled instantly as your leaders were slapped about.

Assassination was/is extremely OP in both PvE and PvP. This nerf is not enough. They need to nerf Rupture a lot i think. Buff Mutilate and Envenom though.