Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    So DHs can do the Broken Shore event? Well cool, I guess I'll just do a DH on my alliance server to get the vanity stuff.

So...for those stressing out that they missed it because they ran all their toons through it and don't want to level someone now just for it.

Muffin's wrote on his twitter: (https://twitter.com/Muffinus/status/763237523392831488)

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    This event does not poof, you will still do it after 8/30.

So we'll still do the event after the expansion launches, but you can skip it too if you already completed it on someone else. So if you missed it, just do a DH at 98 then complete zone, start quest, buy items, and then delete/skip.

Quote Originally Posted by Jewsco View Post
    Doesn't matter though the ring sucks take a look at it no main on it. So on your pally depending on spec no intell or strength.
    Rings and necklaces in Legion won't have a primary stat. Cloaks will have all three stats.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    So if you missed it, just do a DH at 98 then complete zone, start quest, buy items, and then delete/skip.
    Made an alliance DH, this doesn't work because apparently DH's can't do the broken shore event.

So...for those stressing out that they missed it because they ran all their toons through it and don't want to level someone now just for it.

Muffin's wrote on his twitter: (https://twitter.com/Muffinus/status/763237523392831488)

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    This event does not poof, you will still do it after 8/30.

So we'll still do the event after the expansion launches, but you can skip it too if you already completed it on someone else. So if you missed it, just do a DH at 98 then complete zone, start quest, buy items, and then delete/skip.
    Does that also include the rewards, since I won't have all required characters readily levelled in time.
    Invasions scale down, the broken shore scenario will not.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by Gracin View Post
    Made an alliance DH, this doesn't work because apparently DH's can't do the broken shore event.
    Yeah, my bad on that. I forgot in Beta Demon Hunters didn't have access to it either since both events occurring at the same time. While we are off doing business on the shore, Demon Hunters are training.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Does that also include the rewards, since I won't have all required characters readily levelled in time.
    Invasions scale down, the broken shore scenario will not.
    Based on what he said on his twitter I would say the quest rewards and the vendors associated with the phasing won't disappear until either a later date or just stay in.

Yeah, my bad on that. I forgot in Beta Demon Hunters didn't have access to it either since both events occurring at the same time. While we are off doing business on the shore, Demon Hunters are training.

Based on what he said on his twitter I would say the quest rewards and the vendors associated with the phasing won't disappear until either a later date or just stay in.
    It would be good that the appearances remain available, but the battlefield barrens items seem like a strange choice.
    I thought they were meant to remain exclusives.
    Just not a decision I understand.
    Especially being only a partial selection, missing one toy.

I obtained them all when the event was current, so not an issue for me.
    But I have missed out on other events, so curious if this will become a wider occurrence.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.