Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kissthebaby View Post
    Am I supposed to be impressed by this picture? How many mythic boss test did you do on beta please show some logs to shut me up. Don't post a picture of bullshit sims which could completely wrong . They could be from 5 months ago I honestly do not know what you trying to show me. BM is the denial spec plain and simple.
    This sims are not "wrong" they are from effin a very respected player from the hunter comunnity and one of the best theorycrafter from our class, you negate this sims because you cant "accept" the reality, and the reality its that in legion atm MM and BM are very near in output.

Your argument show that you are a simply hater from the BM spec and because BM its simple you cant accept the true

MM has the best scaling from the 3 specs its true, but at the momento in legion beta, the difference between them its very tiny.

Those are for legendary items and 840 ilvl. Be careful using them as gospel for comparisons between MM and BM. MM doesn't have as strong of legendary bonuses as BM.

I am working on both food buff and races sims. Unfortunately, I'm running into some issues with MM sims right now, but I'll try to post them to the theorycrafting thread soon.

Quote Originally Posted by keygy View Post
    This sims are not "wrong" they are from effin a very respected player from the hunter comunnity and one of the best theorycrafter from our class, you negate this sims because you cant "accept" the reality, and the reality its that in legion atm MM and BM are very near in output.

Your argument show that you are a simply hater from the BM spec and because BM its simple you cant accept the true

MM has the best scaling from the 3 specs its true, but at the momento in legion beta, the difference between them its very tiny.
    The difference is huge. Way bigger than any sim will tell you, too.

If you think sims can tell you what spec is the better one alone, you deserve to be misinformed because that's next-level stupid.

There is nothing exceptional about Effinhunter as a player, he runs a lot of simulations and that is about the extent of his contribution to theorycrafting. And that's all well and good, but you can't draw meaningful conclusions from them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kissthebaby View Post
    Am I supposed to be impressed by this picture? How many mythic boss test did you do on beta please show some logs to shut me up. Don't post a picture of bullshit sims which could completely wrong . They could be from 5 months ago I honestly do not know what you trying to show me. BM is the denial spec plain and simple.
    TBH, Beta test's logs is kind of a small sample. Every hunter kinda knew that MM is good, right, so you play that spec and got log with this spec. Also, tested fight, well, most of them, lasted 2-3 mins, cuz of untuned incoming damage and early wiping. Some mechanics even not worked as intended.

P.S. BTW it does not matter how simple spec is. What matter is it's output. I know you know that.

Early wiping strongly favours Beast Mastery, is the thing.

This is why so many people erroneously believe it to be better than Marksmanship, especially because far from everyone on difficult Mythic testing fights will ever reach 20% health on any significant targets, where Marksmanship pulls ahead by leaps and bounds. On top of that, short fights will tend to prefer Beast Mastery because its opener is just a tad more potent.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and the fact that in raid testing, all of your gear is set to X iLvl. When we actually reach this content, our artifact will be 25+ iLvls ahead of the rest of our gear on average, which inflates Marksmanship incredibly.
    Last edited by Azortharion; 2016-08-10 at 08:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    There is nothing exceptional about Effinhunter as a player, he runs a lot of simulations and that is about the extent of his contribution to theorycrafting. And that's all well and good, but you can't draw meaningful conclusions from them.
    I have routinely been in the top 10th percentile of players since before you started playing in SoO, often despite kill times that are not competitive with others in the top 10th percentile. I'm never going to use exploits, as you frequently do. I'm never going to sit on Mythic Butcher adds or totems or the wrong priority targets. I'm never going to maneuver myself into padding positions on fights like HFA (e.g., sitting on Dragoons by myself to rank, obviously with the permission or encouragement of your raider leaders, as you have done) or other things like that just to rank. I'm never going to guild hop somewhere just because they make me do mechanics. I'm never going to withhold information from the community or my peers to gain a ranking advantage, which you do all the time ("Oh, I'm doing a different opener than I've posted on my guide just yesterday because... I'm... um... testing something.").

In our first week of this prepatch, I was beating our guild hunters by 30-60k dps, and I took them aside, during the raids, and walked them through exactly what I was doing. I wouldn't let them fall behind me. I do the same with others who talk to me on forums or in game and share their logs. If someone beats me after coming to me, I take that as the ultimate compliment and sign that I'm helping others reach their potential. I don't make up excuses. I don't find new ways to pad. I don't hang out in exploit sites and try to gain an unfair advantage. If you feel that's something you should be bragging about in your signature, more power to you.

But shut up about your opinions of me as a player, and stop trying to use that as ammunition to tear down my guides or work. Grow up. Show your work. Stop being a tool.

Quote Originally Posted by Effinhunter View Post

In our first week of this prepatch, I was beating our guild hunters by 30-60k dps
    says more about your guild than you

Get your hazmat suits out boys.

Feel free to point out my exploits in this expansion.

Feel free to point out a log where I get to pad on dragoons.

Feel free to point out a guild I've left because they had me do mechanics (what the fuck?)

And yeah, it appears you still believe I deliberately misinform people in order to rank high. Like I said when you first accused me of it 2+ years ago, holy shit that's fucking stupid lol. I don't even know where to start.

You beating the other hunters in your raid doesn't say a lot, considering your guild is world 600.

You always play the bigger man when we argue things, which is easy to do because I am such a dick to people.

Nevertheless, you are completely delusional to think all of this shit. I exploited back in Siege of Orgrimmar because that was just a thing people did. I don't even regret it, because why the fuck would I regret doing some whacky Stampede bullshit to do more damage on farm content. No sweat off my back.

In the end, I have credibility off actual player capability. I can take what I write in the guide and I can apply what I write to a fight and excel with it. Am I a perfect player? Far from, in fact, I am probably a better DPS player than I am a mechanical play. Unlike you, I recognize my flaws as a player and work actively to fix them. I don't know if you can do mechanics, but I can tell that you are a mediocre DPS player. But you believe yourself to be astonishing, so you'll never get better. You are completely blind to your own faults, as a player and theorycrafter alike. I get called stubborn a lot, but nobody works as hard to get the methodology behind sims correct as I do. Your sims were completely useless for the first week of prepatch because the killtime was completely off the target (why would you sim based on Iron Reaver killtimes? You were wrong about those too, but whatever). The killtime is fine now, but that's just a coincidence more than it is you being able to understand what makes the difference in comparison sims, and what is most applicable to as many players as possible.

You're a hypocrite. You have routinely used false accusations to try and drag me down in the past.

If you wanna stick to the facts, what about just calling me an asshole (which is true)? Why must you make up shit?

You talk about different openers, I assume you mean here in prepatch - if you had the faintest hint of mechanical understanding that's not in the sims, you'd know that you can do the Marksmanship opener in hundreds of different ways that are all correct.

In the Hunter Discord, I made this pin on the day of the prepatch release (in EU, anyway).

If you follow that, your opener is correct. The opener in the guide also achieves that, therefore it is correct. Is it the way I do it? Nah, it's not. Do I do something different because it's better? No, not that either.

You're so off the target in everything you say. You don't even basically comprehend how the game works and how players excel past your world 600 bubble, especially on farm content. You're incapable of chasing ranks anyway, but at least you have the excuse of "doing mechanics".

In all of Hellfire Citadel, this was your best Archimonde log: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...pe=damage-done

Notice how you did 112k, but Seanfar did 128k on the same kill?

Oh wait, "you were hitting priority targets". Except you got fucked up the ass by Seanfar on Infernals too:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...one&target=148
    And Overfiends: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...one&target=144
    And Deathcallers: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...one&target=139
    And Doomfires: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...one&target=138
    And boss damage itself: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...one&target=136
    And Source of Chaos: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...one&target=150
    And Void Stars: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...one&target=151

The only target on which you did more damage are the Dreadstalkers.

Stay classy Effinhunter, but the only people who will ever listen to you are the ones who can't think for themselves, or simply the ones who find my personality so despicable that they would rather get the wrong information than listen to what the guide says.

As for your claims, I think even those who follow you think that's a joke. I could be wrong though.

You were absolutely fucking nowhere for like a year of HFC farm, contributing nothing. Then you appear out of nowhere for the prepatch with erroneous sims, and people lap it up because sim results look good. That's what people want. They want to know which trinket does 200 DPS more, because that's what they believe will make them good, but like I said above, just being able to maximize Bullseye on a fight in Legion is worth more than any Legendary item. You can't teach them that, because you are simply not good enough.

You seem like an intelligent dude otherwise. You have worked out your own simulation program to make a lot of simulations very easily. And you will probably keep spoonfeeding the community those simulations that they want. I don't mind, it's at least a few less questions I get from people who can't think or research for themselves. But in the end, people who follow you exclusively will be so much worse off in Legion. All you know is sims. You can't apply it.

Feel free to point out a guild I've left because they had me do mechanics (what the fuck?)

And yeah, it appears you still believe I deliberately misinform people in order to rank high. Like I said when you first accused me of it 2+ years ago, holy shit that's fucking stupid lol. I don't even know where to start.

You beating the other hunters in your raid doesn't say a lot, considering your guild is world 600.

You always play the bigger man when we argue things, which is easy to do because I am such a dick to people.

Nevertheless, you are completely delusional to think all of this shit. I exploited back in Siege of Orgrimmar because that was just a thing people did. I don't even regret it, because why the fuck would I regret doing some whacky Stampede bullshit to do more damage on farm content. No sweat off my back.

In the end, I have credibility off actual player capability. I can take what I write in the guide and I can apply what I write to a fight and excel with it. Am I a perfect player? Far from, in fact, I am probably a better DPS player than I am a mechanical play. Unlike you, I recognize my flaws as a player and work actively to fix them. I don't know if you can do mechanics, but I can tell that you are a mediocre DPS player. But you believe yourself to be astonishing, so you'll never get better. You are completely blind to your own faults, as a player and theorycrafter alike. I get called stubborn a lot, but nobody works as hard to get the methodology behind sims correct as I do. Your sims were completely useless for the first week of prepatch because the killtime was completely off the target (why would you sim based on Iron Reaver killtimes? You were wrong about those too, but whatever). The killtime is fine now, but that's just a coincidence more than it is you being able to understand what makes the difference in comparison sims, and what is most applicable to as many players as possible.

You're a hypocrite. You have routinely used false accusations to try and drag me down in the past.

If you wanna stick to the facts, what about just calling me an asshole (which is true)? Why must you make up shit?

You talk about different openers, I assume you mean here in prepatch - if you had the faintest hint of mechanical understanding that's not in the sims, you'd know that you can do the Marksmanship opener in hundreds of different ways that are all correct.

In the Hunter Discord, I made this pin on the day of the prepatch release (in EU, anyway).

If you follow that, your opener is correct. The opener in the guide also achieves that, therefore it is correct. Is it the way I do it? Nah, it's not. Do I do something different because it's better? No, not that either.

You're so off the target in everything you say. You don't even basically comprehend how the game works and how players excel past your world 600 bubble, especially on farm content. You're incapable of chasing ranks anyway, but at least you have the excuse of "doing mechanics".

In all of Hellfire Citadel, this was your best Archimonde log: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...pe=damage-done

Oh wait, "you were hitting priority targets". Except you got fucked up the ass by Seanfar on Infernals too:

Stay classy Effinhunter, but the only people who will ever listen to you are the ones who can't think for themselves, or simply the ones who find my personality so despicable that they would rather get the wrong information than listen to what the guide says.

As for your claims, I think even those who follow you think that's a joke. I could be wrong though.

You were absolutely fucking nowhere for like a year of HFC farm, contributing nothing. Then you appear out of nowhere for the prepatch with erroneous sims, and people lap it up because sim results look good. That's what people want. They want to know which trinket does 200 DPS more, because that's what they believe will make them good, but like I said above, just being able to maximize Bullseye on a fight in Legion is worth more than any Legendary item. You can't teach them that, because you are simply not good enough.

You seem like an intelligent dude otherwise. You have worked out your own simulation program to make a lot of simulations very easily. And you will probably keep spoonfeeding the community those simulations that they want. I don't mind, it's at least a few less questions I get from people who can't think or research for themselves. But in the end, people who follow you exclusively will be so much worse off in Legion. All you know is sims. You can't apply it.
    same tbh you know

But why male models?

Is it bad that I'm still lmaoing over the 'Effin is a respected member of the hunter community'

Anybody else wondering how long Azor's ban will be this time LUL

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kitchau View Post
    Is it bad that I'm still lmaoing over the 'Effin is a respected member of the hunter community'
    Vore go away lolxd

Quote Originally Posted by Niix View Post
    Anybody else wondering how long Azor's ban will be this time LUL

- - - Updated - - -

Vore go away lolxd
    Who's that babe in your profile picture is that you omg hmu my inbox is OPEN

Quote Originally Posted by celinamuna View Post
    ᴛᴏxɪᴄ ʜᴜɴᴛᴇʀs
    hi 10chars

Deleted
    i love you azor no KappaPride

Keep the personal analysis of each other's play in a thread where it's asked for, folks.