Page 1 of 3
LastLast

If Blizzard Released a New Book Tomorrow, What would you want it to be about?

I'm just curious on what storylines everyone here is interested in? If Blizzard released a book tomorrow what would you want it to be about? Goblins, Gnomes, or maybe a book on the daily life of Murlocs.

Personally, I'd love to read a book on some of the lesser used races, Like a Tauren or Troll book for the horde or a Draenei or Worgen for the Alliance.

Anduin maybe? but really I want Anduin audio drama.

Sylvanas Windrunner: The Life and Undeath of Azeroth's Savior.

Just to see heads explode.

7+ Year Old Account
    Either it should be about the internal struggle in the horde or then it should be about Wrathion, and about what he has been doing the last couple of years

I am really missing Wrathion in the story, so him getting a whole book, would be amazing
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    Anduin maybe? but really I want Anduin audio drama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flurryfang View Post
    Either it should be about the internal struggle in the horde or then it should be about Wrathion, and about what he has been doing the last couple of years

I am really missing Wrathion in the story, so him getting a whole book, would be amazing
    Ohh, a Anduin and Wrathion Book would be great.

Either Velen with a prologue about his abortion from Eredar society when KJ and Archimonde went full retard and joined the BL.

I couldn't stomach an Anduin Wrynn book. A Sylvanas book might be interesting but we know most of her history and so on from War3 and WoW. An Alleria and Turalyon book chronicling their march thru the Dark Portal to whereever the hell they are now would be cool.

The Illidan book came out of left field and was pretty damn good...but also boring. It chronicled the entire TBC timeline and added some emotions to it. The Naaru thing and Army of Light thing was kind of eye opening.

Maybe turn the tables a bit and Big Blue should put out a book about Sargeras, or KJ, or Archimonde. Show the story arc from their perspective. Seriously, Archimonde in War3: "Seriously? WTF are those glowing things? And who the hell are these 25 bleh people beating on me for? I'm just doing what I was told to do! Shit these glowing balls huuuuuuuurrttt AAAARRRGGGHH" *boom*.

***Back in Twisting Nether***

Archimonde sighs and sits down at the ethereal chess table with Kiljaeden. "Your move", says Archimonde.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yelmurc View Post
    Ohh, a Anduin and Wrathion Book would be great.
    Could be pretty nice Having two stories meld together to one: 1 being about Wrathion trying to recruit people for his faction and acquire artifacts to help him fight the Legion, while Anduin tries to gather the Horde and Alliance together against the Legion despite being opposed by people from both sides. Their quests leads them to meet and find commond purpose, starting a secret partnership, which will hopefully save the world, even if the adventures might fail.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

I want an animated series. I want a CGI animated series (Kind of like lords of war, but with ALL CGI) on sargeras and the pantheon. I want to see everything taken from the cronicles on the mythos and origin, brought into this series. I want to see sargeras cleave that planet, i was to see what sargeras would look like in game, at atleast in full CGI! i want to see sargeras beat the living shit out of aggramar during their battle in space. I want to see the pantheon use THEIR FULL POWER on sargeras, only for him to be more pissed than hurt. That's what I want.

I also want an anduin audio drama.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    I want more audio books. One on Sylvanas, and one on Genn.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Minor events not directly related to Legion themes. I'd love a collection of short stories from the civilians of Azeroth. What's a Forsaken civi's life like? How does a dwarf merchant living in Dalaran feel about the sudden violent persecution of his Sunreaver friend and co-worker? How is a Dark Iron blacksmith fitting into Ironforge society? Stuff like that. I want to experience major events in the game, leaving the more detailed, ambient, world-building things to books.

The online comics and other quickly experienced free stuff distributed via internet are fine for building major characters. The one about Moira was great.
    Last edited by Zuben; 2016-08-16 at 08:02 AM.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

10+ Year Old Account
    I like one of the previous suggestions about a book telling what happened to Alleria and Turalyon after they went through the Dark Portal and the whole Army of Light business.

Alternatively I think a book about what the Nightborne have been up to the past 10,000 years could be interesting assuming they actually did anything. If not that, then I'd honestly like a book about Mekkatorque. I think since the cinematic a lot more people realize that he is a badass and the whole Gnomish culture and technology would offer something really different than subjects previously visited by Warcraft novels.

7+ Year Old Account
    i want a book about kael'thas
    and I don't know why
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    A bit more story on Rexxar. I love him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mid-Michigan (Originally Victoria, Australia)
    A Mekkatorque book

10+ Year Old Account
    The rest of the chronicles

Thrall

I just want to watch the world burn
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    A short story about genn graymane attending furry convention.

Hmm...

I like time shenanigans so I'd say something to do with the Caverns of Time/alt histories, but we already got that in Twilight of the Aspects, so that puts a damper on my hopes for something to do with Nozdormu or the time walkers. I'd just like a bit of exposition on how timelines and junk work.

Other than that, I dunno. I like Sylvanas but I feel like she's already getting attention. The easiest stuff is WoD-centric, and I'm kinda done with that, despite the holes and curiosities.

I guess the only thing really left other than novelisations of ancient history (like a novel on the fall of the Watchers or the ordering of Azeroth) would be based around what Wrathion's been doing since MoP, or perhaps him exploring the Broken Isles ahead of us. Or maybe just Alleria and Turalyon and what they've been up to.

Deleted
    A few blizzcons ago, they said they were working on a Kael'thas book, so getting that would be nice.

But otherwise, anything that gives the forgotten races some lore would be cool, or exploring alternate realities with the timewalkers (without necessarily making the game a mess lol)

Deleted
    A book centering on the uncertainty within the 'old horde' races after they've lost yet another of their prominent leaders, and have been told to trust someone that no one has really trusted since Wrath Of The Lich King would be pretty good. In either way they need to talk about that in some manner up ahead, there's scarce few named personalities left among the trolls, tauren, and Orcs to begin with.