Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I don't undestand these people.Yes you can hit a boss and afk dead but where is the fun in that?And then complain its "easy".

Quote Originally Posted by kary View Post
    Nah, she doesn't die there. a bit earlier at the end of val'sharah
    Damn, you're right. Sorry
    I've confused her and Cenarius.

Quote Originally Posted by Andyssian View Post
    Damn, you're right. Sorry
    I've confused her and Cenarius.
    He doesn't die actually, you knock him unconscious.

Quote Originally Posted by kary View Post
    He doesn't die actually, you knock him unconscious.
    But he is a boss in the Emerald Nightmare raid

10+ Year Old Account
    From the players perspective maybe but even so you can't have them overpowered either. I want to be able to kill the demons in a decent amount of time not fight a lowly footsoldier for 15 minutes.

From the characters perspective they're (we're) pretty much facing the end of the world here if they don't think of something fast. They were lucky to get away with what they had. If it was so underwhelming we would've charged through there and killed Guldan without anyone dying. We were beaten at Broken Isle. That was no victory. It was but a couple of small accomplishments. We retreated, both Horde and Alliance and we both lost lots of lives including at least one leader. Not very underwhelming, quite the opposite.
    Last edited by Pony Soldier; 2016-08-11 at 10:39 PM.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Quote Originally Posted by Sinndor View Post
    After broken shore event and couple of Legion invasions i have to say Legion is full of weak demons what i can kill almost by afking. Barely any danger or threat and content burned withing 30 minutes. Blizzard promoted this as biggest invasion ever as something really dangerous to our world. So why is everything so easy. Why we pullled back in broken shores when i could stand there alone killing every single demon almost afking.

I get that story wise it does make sense but gameplay doesnt support it all. Imersion isnt there all just another boring grind fest of easy mobs.
    I agree with you. The event has been very underwhelming. I was really hoping for another AQ gate opening type event, HUGE bosses, could wipe raids of 50+ etc etc. Instead, I solo the whole broken shore event and yeah.... I just wanted something better. There is no risk of death in anything done at all. It's all very weak and easy demons, even on my crap ass new DH. Disappointed in this event after it sounded like it would be good.

It's just a pre-xpac event, what were you expecting? It's more for show than anything. It's not, like, legit challenging content, just something to set the mood for everyone and anyone.

Deleted
    Just like the xpac, you'll realize it soon this is wod 2.0.
    This time I'm gonna skip hard.

The invasions themselves are a bit boring after you've done them once or twice, they're nothing very special. The Doomlord shit and all the world pvp, however, are incredibly fun.

Um, at what part were you unkillable? I mean, yes you can afk and let your pet or any other ability kill some low imps while your group finishes off other stuff but if you actually play, you get killed fast, Demon invasion bosses hit hard actually, heck, the green skull ones are soloable if you got decent selfheal (which most tanks/classes doesnt have) but the end boss/guy hits too damn hard to solo, you need healers sweating behind your back to actually live trough that damage. Broken shore one, just before the cinematic, pull stuff, see how long you last, 3 tanks at ~730 ilvl, 7 healers at ~730 ilvl and we actually got annihilated. Was fun tho, we ended up having so many freaking demons on us that 2 of our healers PC's couldnt handle it and froze and rest of us were left on 1-5 fps.

From a lore/universe standpoint, I have to agree. Seeing how The Burning Legion is the greatest threat in the entire universe, surpassing even the old gods, fighting them now means we're going to win, and what can possibly come after?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ReleaseDay View Post
    From a lore/universe standpoint, I have to agree. Seeing how The Burning Legion is the greatest threat in the entire universe, surpassing even the old gods, fighting them now means we're going to win, and what can possibly come after?
    The Void Lords are more powerful than Sargeras and his Legion. That's what's coming.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    Idk, I'd love to See the amount of players killed during demon invasions B by those bosses

Ahahaha, yes. I'd love have the statistics page back we had until some point in wotlk. Loken won for most dangerous mob at the time, and I think second place was hogger.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    The Void Lords are more powerful than Sargeras and his Legion. That's what's coming.
    We will faceroll those too dont worry.