Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I was expecting to see a serious violation. .. and you post a pic of her smoking weed?

That's weak man. Even by Fox News standards.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I do, and so should you. It is ILLEGAL, not just frowned upon
    So is speeding.

Dear OP: Before making yourself look stupid, look at the law in the state where this occurred. Possession of less than 2.5 grams is a Class C misdemeanor - punishable by a fine. Not exactly something cops are bothered enough about to arrest over. Law enforcement knows what is going on at such events, and as long as things are peaceful, you will never see them wasting their time on petty shit.

7+ Year Old Account

Did you even read your source? Take a look a where sh was.

OH, NM, it's just written soooo poorly, I thought she was in amsterdam.

Regardless, a ROCK CONCERT smell like POT? OMG stop the presses.
    Last edited by Noxx79; 2016-08-10 at 06:05 PM.

Ok, so Oorlong - who hates the overt PC nature of "liberals" and so called "SJW"'s is, himself, currently being the most tight-assed PC Social Justice Warrior this forum has ever seen to date.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Spank them on the lawn of the Whitehouse?
    Can I watch?

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    I was expecting to see a serious violation. .. and you post a pic of her smoking weed?

That's weak man. Even by Fox News standards.

- - - Updated - - -

So is speeding.
    Yeah I was picturing a convenience store hold up or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can do better than this Orlong. #MakeOrlongGreatAgain

but why zigzag are so special? what is the difference with bravo, ocb, rizla and other rolling paper?

10+ Year Old Account
    My lips never touched alcohol or drugs.
    Definitely paint chips though. Right?
    Eat yo vegetables

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lartok View Post
    Yeah I was picturing a convenience store hold up or something.
    The way he called the Obamas bad parents, I thought maybe she got drunk and killed someone driving.

Orlong Click Baited™ me into this thread. Damn you Orlong. Damn you straight to Tumblr.

Deleted
    I was thinking they should totally make baby fluffy walls so wall lover people can hug it when they got anxious about the real world.

And then I remembered it was already done..

Come on m8,who the fk is affraid of Jeffrey?

15+ Year Old Account
    This thread was extremely disappointing.

Like, seriously, pot?

I thought pot was evil when I was 12.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

So Malia who skipped the DNC to go get stoned at Lollapalooza was caught smoking a joint while attending. In addition she was dressed like a slut with her ass cheeks hanging out and a tube top and twerking all over boys. What happened to being parents, and being a good role model for them. And why did the secret service allow it to happen? Where did she buy it? Why wasnt the dealer detained by the secret service? How could they even be sure it wasnt spiked or poisoned marijuana?

Now of course there is physical proof she was smoking joints so why has she not been arrested??? That's right, her dad is President and is pro pot. He has pardoned thousands of crack heads and pot smokers.

Now I remember when Bush's daughters were caught drinking underage and he and they were raked over the coals for months about it. Wonder how many times youll hear this reported on MSNBC or CNN. IM guessing 0
    You're obviously very anti-Obama to begin with, but I'll indulge you.

Bush was a recovering alcoholic with his underage daughters drinking. It was also Jenna Bush's second offense in 5 weeks and she was drinking in a bar (likely with a fake ID), which is a much bigger deal.

Secret Service has a job to protect their charge, but they aren't their to shield them from ever living their life. They let them make their own mistakes and try and protect them best they can. As they did with the Bush daughters.

Obama has pardoned non-violent drug offenders because it's largely agreed to be a waste of our time to imprison these users and just ruins their life, rather than helping them with what they need.

I'm sure Malia is the only kid to ever smoke pot, dress provocatively, or go to a music festival. So let's be sure to make a big deal out of this.

10+ Year Old Account
    What brand of potato were those pictures taken on?
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

The only thing to see here is that a clown on an MMO forum....so the FURTHEST entity in the universe from the Obama's radar...

...actually that kind of says it all.

Why do you care?

I created an account just to tell you how sad and pathetic you are. Criticizing others to make up for your unfulfilling life lol. Sad af

Obama is indirectly responsible for thousands of deaths through his drone program, causing the U.S. to go further into trillions of dollars of debt, spy on U.S. citizens illegally through the NSA, lies about his political opponents, etc.

And what bothers you is that his daughter went to a concert and smoked a joint? lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Please explain what was wrong with what she wore

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry Orlong that you never had the chance to life a little. I really feel sorry for you that you were raised so closed off from the world by over protective parents and missed out on fun in your youth.

This also goes for the rest making a big deal out of this.