Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenblade View Post
    For one last time. An application for an order of mandamus is not a lawsuit or sign of ungratefulness, anyone dealing with the German state can make use of it and it's been done so on daily basis. The article is misleading in that it depicts refugees as people suing the German state in fact it's German officials or lawyers acting on behalf of refugees.

ISIS is not just soldiers, same as the 3rd Reich wasn't just the Wehrmacht. It takes an entire apparatus to run a state and even if we do not recognize ISIS as a state it does have a sufficient apparatus run its empire by rules, rules which are actually not the ones made by its soldiers but by its own set of high-ranked officials (clergy, policemen, urban militias etc.). Yes, you can run from that. People have been running from dictatorships and tyrants since millennia.

In your medieval view people fight for honour and land, and some set of traditional goals, the reality is that might have been true for some in the beginning but at this stage of the war the only reason to fight is influence and power. Both being somewhat out of reach goals for the common man as they are high up on extremist agenda.

Also a lot Syrians who have actually fled here do want to get back. They are thankful if they are actually accepted here but they don't want to stay here forever. Frankly it would be a surprise otherwise since a lot of have family ties, businesses and homes.

I saw a documentation recently where Merkel's motives were a topic as well, former Democratic Awakening member Rainer Eppelmann and one who knew her since the beginning surmised that it's Christian motives.

You wrote a wall of text of nothing.
    ISIS doesnt have heavy machinery, doesnt have war planes, they only have few radicalised soldiers, if someone wants them dismantled they will be dismantled.
    Comparing the wehrmacht with isis?... This stupid shit is what makes me just plain out insult and troll leftist, and not have a civil discussion.

You cant talk with those. Comparing trump with hitler comparing isis with wehrmacht.

The issue stays, a million men maybe more run from 40k soldiers who dont have heavy machinery nor planes. They are just foot soldiers. If you trully believe the mainstream propaganda you are beyond lost.

Merkel imo needs to be hanged for treason, west became way too civilised for what some people deserve, but thats just one man's opinion, in todays justice system she needs to be arrested and pout on trial to discover the "truth" in a legal manner.

Aswell as her "childhood friends", party members, govt officials, put on trial for plotting with Merkel literally , or plotting by shuting up about her crimes. If you see a crime its lawful to report it to the police otherwise you can be charged for shutting up.
    Last edited by mmoc96b81ade63; 2016-08-12 at 09:03 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ynnady View Post
    You wrote a wall of text of nothing.
    ISIS doesnt have heavy machinery, doesnt have war planes, they only have few radicalised soldiers, if someone wants them dismantled they will be dismantled.
    Comparing the wehrmacht with isis?... This stupid shit is what makes me just plain out insult and troll leftist, and not have a civil discussion.

You cant talk with those. Comparing trump with hitler comparing isis with wehrmacht.

The issue stays, a million men maybe more run from 40k soldiers who dont have heavy machinery nor planes. They are just foot soldiers. If you trully believe the mainstream propaganda you are beyond lost.

Merkel imo needs to be hanged for treason, west became way too civilised for what some people deserve, but thats just one man's opinion, in todays justice system she needs to be arrested and pout on trial to discover the "truth" in a legal manner.

Aswell as her "childhood friends", party members, govt officials, put on trial for plotting with Merkel literally , or plotting by shuting up about her crimes. If you see a crime its lawful to report it to the police otherwise you can be charged for shutting up.
    There is no civil discussion to be had if you employ terminology like "hanging for treason" or "weak men" and declare any opposing opinion as "leftist".

You are seriously suggesting that "million able-bodied Syrian men" run from a mere 40k soldiers. I think you got it wrong and you didn't get my comparison and even went on dragging Hitler and Trump into it. There is more to ISIS than just soldiers. In order to run a regime as a state(-like) construct you need to establish an apparatus of civil servants or simply civilian helpers who are doing the job of running the state and keeping opponents in check. But that's not the only thing that's going on there, besides ISIS there's also other Islamist militias which are actually at war with ISIS and the Assad govt. too and they are equally brutal and often considered even more so since their agenda is mainly human trafficking and worse. Then there's the Assad-bombed towns and cities themselves - and here a lot media fell for Russian-Syrian propaganda of free corridors - in fact they used two years old videos and imagery when in reality locals couldn't verify that information - where civilians have to flee under actual threat of life. In your world these men who - if not caught by the regime, ISIS or some other radical Islamist militia - fled ahead to scout for a safe path are traitors too.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Germany has legal obligations in how it processes and treats asylum applicants. Every nation does. Its not the wild west, they can't just do whatever they want however they want. If the refugees feel those laws are not being followed then they're free to sue. Its what the court is for.
    Wanna talk about the law? After Turkey, they didnt have any rights to enter any other country.
    Going into another country undocumented = illegal
    Being documented in another EU country before going to Germany to apply for asylum = illegal

So I guess the law matters only when a European brakes it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenblade View Post
    There is no civil discussion to be had if you employ terminology like "hanging for treason" or "weak men" and declare any opposing opinion as "leftist".

You are seriously suggesting that "million able-bodied Syrian men" run from a mere 40k soldiers. I think you got it wrong and you didn't get my comparison and even went on dragging Hitler and Trump into it. There is more to ISIS than just soldiers. In order to run a regime as a state(-like) construct you need to establish an apparatus of civil servants or simply civilian helpers who are doing the job of running the state and keeping opponents in check. But that's not the only thing that's going on there, besides ISIS there's also other Islamist militias which are actually at war with ISIS and the Assad govt. too and they are equally brutal and often considered even more so since their agenda is mainly human trafficking and worse. Then there's the Assad-bombed towns and cities themselves - and here a lot media fell for Russian-Syrian propaganda of free corridors - in fact they used two years old videos and imagery when in reality locals couldn't verify that information - where civilians have to flee under actual threat of life. In your world these men who - if not caught by the regime, ISIS or some other radical Islamist militia - fled ahead to scout for a safe path are traitors too.
    You think hanging is too brutal for a traitorous whore? I taught its too soft, but i dont want to trigger idealist leftist trash as of now since im busy.
    Justice system in the west isnt meant to inflict fair payment for crimes, its only meant to protect society, rehabilitate the individual, and has little to do with what one deserves.

As of your isis idiotic arguments, im too lazy to discuss stupid shit with a guy that thinks 40k isis soldiers are hard to deal with. And makes stupid comparison between a force of technology and industry such as wehrmacht with some radical punks who need to see what extremism trully is.

Half the globe had to work together to stop the wehrmacht like hyenas the the lion, and this dumb fuck compares it to isis.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Watain View Post
    Wanna talk about the law? After Turkey, they didnt have any rights to enter any other country.
    Going into another country undocumented = illegal
    Being documented in another EU country before going to Germany to apply for asylum = illegal

So I guess the law matters only when a European brakes it
    These guys you are argueing with, are paid. The law states like this, if you run over a border as a foreigner and dont stop at the warning, you risk being shot. Let alone no documents and such.

[Infracted - Flaming]
    Last edited by Annoying; 2016-08-12 at 03:42 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd gather the names of the 6000 that complained and send them straight back out of the countries borders.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel SnackyCakes View Post
    I'd gather the names of the 6000 that complained and send them straight back out of the countries borders.
    They are too cucked for that. They lost all their pride, fucking embarasing trash.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ynnady View Post
    You think hanging is too brutal for a traitorous whore? I taught its too soft, but i dont want to trigger idealist leftist trash as of now since im busy.
    Justice system in the west isnt meant to inflict fair payment for crimes, its only meant to protect society, rehabilitate the individual, and has little to do with what one deserves.

As of your isis idiotic arguments, im too lazy to discuss stupid shit with a guy that thinks 40k isis soldiers are hard to deal with. And makes stupid comparison between a force of technology and industry such as wehrmacht with some radical punks who need to see what extremism trully is.

Half the globe had to work together to stop the wehrmacht and this dumb fuck compares it to isis.
    I never compared ISIS to the Wehrmacht. I used both forces in order to illustrate how a) ISIS aint the only troublemakers down there, they are just the most popular one and b) how ISIS soldiers alone aren't running the whole thing, there's religion police, citizen militias and inquisitorial courts among other institutions which keep the whole the running. The soldiers are just the glue to all that. If it were merely ISIS soldiers they would be gone already.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

how can indians be so ungrateful....

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel SnackyCakes View Post
    I guess we have the names if they filed a complaint. But we are a constitutional state and they have the right to complain and you have the right to complain that they complain.
    Like many already posted, this is most likely a standard procedure which is done by their legal advisers.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Yeah, it really is. You might not like it but that won't change a thing.
    You can't just tell them to "shut up". Even refugees have basic human rights in Germany.
    Actually I can, and I did, and if I ever meet them I will tell them to their faces.....

Are they:
    1) Being fed? -Yes
    2) Have shelter? -Yes
    3) Clothes? -Yes
    4) Somewhere relatively safe to live? -Yes

Thats your basic human rights covered, demanding a faster immigration hearing is NOT a right, HAVING an immigration hearing at ALL is NOT a right

Quote Originally Posted by Ehrenpanzer View Post
    Actually I can, and I did, and if I ever meet them I will tell them to their faces.....

Are they:
    1) Being fed? -Yes
    2) Have shelter? -Yes
    3) Clothes? -Yes
    4) Somewhere relatively safe to live? -Yes

Thats your basic human rights covered, demanding a faster immigration hearing is NOT a right, HAVING an immigration hearing at ALL is NOT a right
    Again though, they have every right to complain about whatever they feel like. You could try to change the law of course but as it stands right now, they have the right to complain. Free speech is grreat, isn't it?

You might see their complaints as immoral, wrong or whatever but that does not chanage a thing.