Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Like Max in last year's movie said:
    "That's bait."

Additionaly to everything said by others:
    He is now a father; he wants to see his child grow up. He just realized it might all be pointless and that everyone he cares for is doomed.
    As much as i dislike the green guy, that screencapture is just out of context.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Perkunas View Post
    Why does this scream "I play a Blood Elf" in my mind?
    orc warrior and recently a blood elf lock...but mainly orc war!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    Without the elements. He wasn't able to withstand this. The siege of orgrimmar left more than one faction of the horde broken. If anything, the Blood Elves and the Forsaken are probably the two strongest factions within the horde right now. Still, that's very little and they were not supposed to be attacked from behind.

In any case, Thrall - much like the Dragonflight, ironically - lost his power. He was mostly fighting only with a bare weapon in his hands, something he hasn't done in years. We saw how he fared against Garrosh in Nagrand without the elements - that is to say, poorly.

It doesn't remove any of his past achievements. But he has a lot to learn and perhaps his time is over.
    About time. Now if only Gul'dan would collect his soul...
    Last edited by Polybius; 2016-08-16 at 09:48 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by darkvexen View Post
    orc warrior and recently a blood elf lock...but mainly orc war!
    Always a Belf involved. Usually the weirdo screaming "FOR THE HORDE" the loudest is Horde Lite or The Diet Cola of Horde.
    Stains on the carpet and stains on the memory
    Songs about happiness murmured in dreams
    When we both of us knew how the end always is...

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    i don't think doubt would be the thing that causes the doomhammer to no longer respond to him (hence why we have it)
    It makes a hell of a lot more sense in the lore that Thrall's self doubt is impacting his abilities and his perceptions of how things respond to him more than "Well the Elements were completely for killing Garrosh and nothing felt off with the Doomhammer then but CLEARLY that is the root of both those things not responding to me."

I'm sorry but that is so very, very far past stupid that it CANNOT be taken at face value. Thrall didn't force the Elements, that's Dark Shamanism and if they had him do that and not mention it, then that's horrendous writing. Thrall always used the Doomhammer as a Two-handed Mace, so why would it split off the second half? Or perhaps it exists because of the player's interaction with the mountain BRF was founded on, where Alternate Doomhammer had been.

Sorry but there's just no excuse for the storyline of "The Elements didn't like me killing Garrosh." Garrosh earned his execution thousands of times over. Garrosh abused the Elements to such a degree that they were all but useless to Thrall in SoO. He brought so much war and strife that him living was an absolute affront to peace.
    I refuse to believe Blizzard is making the idea of rhe Elements abandoning Thrall canon. It makes far more sense that Thrall's self doubt makes him feel less connected to the elements and makes Doomhammer feel less responsive. It is infinitely better for everything in the writing to assume Blizzard wants you to read between the lines regarding Thrall
    One day I look forward to seeing full grown adults realize that their averse reactions to levity and positive/contemplative expressions of emotion are a cry for therapy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faerillis View Post
    It makes a hell of a lot more sense in the lore that Thrall's self doubt is impacting his abilities and his perceptions of how things respond to him more than "Well the Elements were completely for killing Garrosh and nothing felt off with the Doomhammer then but CLEARLY that is the root of both those things not responding to me."

I'm sorry but that is so very, very far past stupid that it CANNOT be taken at face value. Thrall didn't force the Elements, that's Dark Shamanism and if they had him do that and not mention it, then that's horrendous writing. Thrall always used the Doomhammer as a Two-handed Mace, so why would it split off the second half? Or perhaps it exists because of the player's interaction with the mountain BRF was founded on, where Alternate Doomhammer had been.

Sorry but there's just no excuse for the storyline of "The Elements didn't like me killing Garrosh." Garrosh earned his execution thousands of times over. Garrosh abused the Elements to such a degree that they were all but useless to Thrall in SoO. He brought so much war and strife that him living was an absolute affront to peace.
    I refuse to believe Blizzard is making the idea of rhe Elements abandoning Thrall canon. It makes far more sense that Thrall's self doubt makes him feel less connected to the elements and makes Doomhammer feel less responsive. It is infinitely better for everything in the writing to assume Blizzard wants you to read between the lines regarding Thrall
    I dunno to me a tale of shaman facing consequences and having to rebuilt his trust/atunment with the elements tell a better story of "im depressed, can't use hammer...you take it"

I've liked Thrall to a point. I like how we never even see Thrall fighting, and no demons around him, yet he's crawlin' around trying to find his Medical Alert bracelet.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================