Deleted

Any news on Wrathion?

Just wondering if there has been any story or news on Wrathion and what he is up to right now.

He predicted the legion coming... what does he have in store?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MissMin View Post
    He predicted the legion coming... what does he have in store?
    Umm, he didn't just "predict" the Legion, he brought the Legion to Azeroth.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rurts View Post
    Umm, he didn't just "predict" the Legion, he brought the Legion to Azeroth.
    Erm, how did he bring the legion to azeroth again? Dont think he did.

10+ Year Old Account
    That seems to be a story angle Blizzard kind of up-and-dropped.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by MissMin View Post
    Erm, how did he bring the legion to azeroth again? Dont think he did.
    He set in motion the chain of events that lead to the burning legion invading azeroth. He single handedly helped garrosh escape... And well... You know the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Liax View Post
    He set in motion the chain of events that lead to the burning legion invading azeroth. He single handedly helped garrosh escape... And well... You know the rest.
    Well his goal was to strengthen Azeroth under the banner of the iron horde. It was a pretty shitty plan though

Wrathion is not mentioned in any of the zones that are coming with launch. I figured he would be the other Khadgar when the Legion hit, they must have scrapped his story.

Deleted
    He appeared in old beta builds instead of Ebonhorn in neltharions lair but he got replaced. I sincerely hope blizzard is not just going to ditch him....

Quote Originally Posted by Garmond View Post
    He appeared in old beta builds instead of Ebonhorn in neltharions lair but he got replaced. I sincerely hope blizzard is not just going to ditch him....
    Yup this quest here. Go to about the 21min mark for him to appear from his disguise - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JT6hZ943Huc

That was 8 months ago. Hopefully they have something else planned for him then. It was great seeing him in his fathers lair

Quote Originally Posted by Kaniinchen View Post
    Wrathion is not mentioned in any of the zones that are coming with launch. I figured he would be the other Khadgar when the Legion hit, they must have scrapped his story.
    There was something about him before, i think they mentioned it at blizzcon that he was going to be doing something in his daddy's lair, but i think they scrapped that

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think they said that he'd look different when they were talking about him at Blizzcon. That sucks if his content was scrapped as he's one of my favourite new characters.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Flavour Cat View Post
    I think they said that he'd look different when they were talking about him at Blizzcon. That sucks if his content was scrapped as he's one of my favourite new characters.
    Nice misuse for content got scrapped. The storyline he was used before just has another NPC instead of him.

Don't think they scrapped him though. He will probably come back later that addon.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JajaBongs View Post
    Nice misuse for content got scrapped. The storyline he was used before just has another NPC instead of him.

Don't think they scrapped him though. He will probably come back later that addon.
    I didn't understand a word of that.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?