Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by grimniruk View Post
    Maybe they'd be less hostile if you didn't put them into one big concentration camp?
    Dude have you seen pictures/video from these "concentration camp"?
    Even if you are European, their lives might be better than your. Both in life expectancy, civil facilities, education ect.
    I am not even comparing it to savage countries.

When they weren't "under occupation" - then they had similar lives like their brothers in Egypt,Syria and other shitholes.
    Quote Originally Posted by MeHMeH View Post
    The people you are calling "terrorists" are in fact "freedom-fighters", no amount of stabbings is going to change this.

Quote Originally Posted by Holas View Post
    Dude have you seen pictures/video from these "concentration camp"?
    Even if you are European, their lives might be better than your. Both in life expectancy, civil facilities, education ect.
    I am not even comparing it to savage countries.

When they weren't "under occupation" - then they had similar lives like their brothers in Egypt,Syria and other shitholes.
    How Ironic.

How Ironic.
    You will need to explain. Do you mean Isreal is a shithole as well?
    The people you are calling "terrorists" are in fact "freedom-fighters", no amount of stabbings is going to change this.

You will need to explain. Do you mean Isreal is a shithole as well?
    Just your rhetoric.

"Why are all these SAVAGES in SHITHOLES So BARBARIC!"

it's just very funny when you know the History of the Israelites.

Just your rhetoric.

"Why are all these SAVAGES in SHITHOLES So BARBARIC!"

it's just very funny when you know the History of the Israelites.
    What makes you think I don't know my own history?
    Yes, the Jews that ruled Israel 3000 years ago were indeed savages and barbaric (compared to today). The only difference is that Israel and Jews evolved since then (like the rest of the modern western world) while ME countries didn't.

What makes you think I don't know my own history?
    Yes, the Jews that ruled Israel 3000 years ago were indeed savages and barbaric (compared to today). The only difference is that Israel and Jews evolved since then (like the rest of the modern western world) while ME countries didn't.
    Oh you are just too cute.

Just one word.

Canaan.

10+ Year Old Account
    i have no sympathy against neither israel nor any middle-eastern countries because one side ( israel ) backstabbed jewish kurds when forming that so called modern israel and the same ( descendands ? ) kurds are their lapdogs now.

on the other hand, we have a plain ignorant crowd that will follow any tyrant blindly because individually they have no value or asset.

both can rot in a cage for all i care.
    war does not determine who is right, only who is left.

Oh you are just too cute.

Just one word.

Canaan.
    I don't understand your point. Yes there were canaanim in Israel before the Jews took the land and killed them all. Again your point?
    It happened over 3000 years ago and Jew ruled for like 500+ years.

If you have a point can you make it clear? like write what you think I wrote wrong or point false statements?

I don't understand your point. Yes there were canaanim in Israel before the Jews took the land and killed them all. Again your point?
    It happened over 3000 years ago and Jew ruled for like 500+ years.

If you have a point can you make it clear? like write what you think I wrote wrong or point false statements?
    Canaan was a flourishing city the Israelites squatted in. The Israelites were warmongering barbarians contained to their hovels by larger, more important Empires.

Canaan was a flourishing city the Israelites squatted in. The Israelites were warmongering barbarians contained to their hovels by larger, more important Empires.
    Canaan was the land name before Judea and before Israel. Its not a city name. The Canaanim were the people that lived there. Yes Israel back then were warmongering barbarians (I already agreed to this). You are correct. Guess what? EVERYONE was warmongering barbarians 3000 years ago. Or maybe do you want to judge 3000 years ago Israelis by today's standards ?

Bigger and stronger Empires conquered Israel so? Rome conquered like half the world so whats your point? that all the land Rome had apart from Italy belongs to Italy or that all today's countries that were Rome's are "not important"?

Do you have a point or just writing stuff here for fun? (most are correct tbh but still I see zero points). Maybe write down first your POINT and then add historical stuff that might support it or not.
    Last edited by Holas; 2016-08-13 at 10:22 AM.

There is no point bringing up such old events as those times where very different, people dont like when someone points out that the muslims stole all the lands they now live in a thousand years ago either.

Or other nations/religions who have done the same thing thousands of years ago, tons of empires where completely destroyed with the lands salted and every man, woman and child butchered like what Rome did to Carthage to make a example out of them, or like the mongols did to empires to make a example out of them, they called that monday back in those days or just another day.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    .... Knowing that, how does anyone that's been hurt by the US's wars have a right to hate me or punish me for the shit that I have no control over? Make me understand.
    Quite simple, your government is always acting in YOUR name and on YOUR behalf. USA is always so eager to teach democracy to others, but fails to face the implications ? Tsktsktsk

Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post
    Quite simple, your government is always acting in YOUR name and on YOUR behalf. USA is always so eager to teach democracy to others, but fails to face the implications ? Tsktsktsk
    Not sure if /s...

Quote Originally Posted by Melkorr View Post
    You're thick too. It is bigger than your small brain! If you have an Israeli stamp on your passport, you immediately get apprehended at the airport here. So why risk getting on the bus with Israelis as Lebanese? You'll only understand if you live in Lebanon. I'm not defending the government, it's wrong, completely wrong. But sadly that's the case for now.

- - - Updated - - -

I understand, same thing with Korea. But the Lebanese government won't accept that, if the Russian government would punish Russian players for shaking American player's hands or riding the bus with them or even air-high fiving them, the players just won't risk doing it. It's as simple as that.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah because some Palestinian woke up some day and went like, let's create the PLO to kill Jews. It wasn't like a whole Zionist invasion came armed at their doorstep, kicked them out of their homes, stole their land, built a wall and keeps on colonizing lands and building illegal settlements, if you support the Zionist expansion then you're on the wrong side of history my friend, even if the victors will write it by constantly calling the persecuted terrorists.

What do you expect a resistance to be? You first world idiot can't comprehend the true meaning of a resistance, because you never had to resist, you just bend over! We don't bend the knee to brutes and mongrels! We resist and we will keep on resisting till you leave the poor and the unfortunate alone and give them their land back (in this case the 1967 accords). Quit acting like Israel's government and army isn't a racist Zionist ideology driven machine, because that's all it!

- - - Updated - - -

You know nothing. You're just an ignorant man. Stay in your country with your racist thoughts, we don't need you anywhere near us anyway. Keep hating you fool.
    Then tell you who to hate every now and then and just like sheep you follow.

- - - Updated - - -

All Lebanese athletes were Christian too, only one was Muslim. Stop being so ignorant thinking this is a religious thing. It's bigger than that. But you lived in Louisiana your whole life probably, you don't know how it is here. The government just doesn't tolerate anything related to Israel. It just creates problems.
    You just proved my point by saying "we don't need you anywhere near us anyway." Call ME a sheep, yet you speak for the pack. Interesting.

- - - Updated - - -

Almost everyone on this forum called your olympic team savages (the olympic team which you support how they acted) and I am the brainwashed?
    I will tell you why people hate Jews. From the same reason a very successful arab student was murdered by his fellow arab friends in Israel a year ago. Jealousy. The arab world is too butt hurt how Jew passed them in every aspect of life. Including wars (these savages thought that at least in that field they will be better).

Here is a very short and simple answer to your inability to distinguish between individuals and their government.

I guess you people need another 1000 years to evolve into western civilization...
    We can only hope. Although once the oil is gone from the region, i see it getting VERY bad for anyone living over there.

Quote Originally Posted by ezgeze View Post
    and yet you seem perfectly ok with terrorism. Little girls as targets at some shopping center should have known better right? Enjoy your world class ignorance, bigotry and 3rd world country mentality. Maybe in another 1200 years your future children might become enlightened toward the horrible decisions of your generation and come in line more with other countries who don't essentially have stone age ideas. How hard is it just to leave people alone?

Anyways, I'm done with you. I cant inject rational thoughts into terrorist sympathizing zealots.
    Hahha, stop assuming things and calling me things you coward. I'm Christian and my mentality is far superior than yours especially. Since I'm rational enough to differentiate and not just assume things about people. I'm also smarter because I can read the definition of the word Terrorist and translate it into real life, not only listen to news corporations like Fox (which you obviously seem to be a supporter of) and follow them like sheep.

I'm thankful you're done, because I never even wanted to start talking to a hateful being like you.

Hahha, stop assuming things and calling me things you coward. I'm Christian and my mentality is far superior than yours especially. Since I'm rational enough to differentiate and not just assume things about people. I'm also smarter because I can read the definition of the word Terrorist and translate it into real life, not only listen to news corporations like Fox (which you obviously seem to be a supporter of) and follow them like sheep.

I'm thankful you're done, because I never even wanted to start talking to a hateful being like you.
    Are you Orthodox or Catholic? I've read about some Christian Arabs that have sold out and support their Islamist neighbors for political gains.

Either way, hiding behind the fact you're Christian doesn't really matter. Not sure about Lebanon nowadays, but in the West Bank the Christian Orthodox Arabs sold out to support the Palestinian Authority a long time ago.
    Last edited by Stelio Kontos; 2016-08-16 at 06:28 AM.

"Worst kind of racism" -- think that'd be murdering people... so no, blocking a bus is hardly the "worst kind of racism"... typical Israelis over exaggerating as usual playing their overused victim card...

People are entitled to not like a country, just like how Israel don't like the Palestinians... more so between countries that have had wars between themselves... so I'm honestly sick of hearing their "anti-Semite" bullcrap whenever people have anything to say against Israel.

So cry me a fucking, bleeding, river... if anything the Israelis should be bitching about those organising the event with regards to the busses...
    Last edited by Daedius; 2016-08-16 at 06:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    I know this wasn't directed at me, but you're right, I don't understand. So make me understand.

From my point of view, every individual, regardless of circumstances, has free will. Even the guards at Auschwitz had a choice. It's a choice for someone to punish someone else for the choices their nation makes.

I'm American for the record. During the Gulf War I wasn't even born yet. When 9/11 happened, I wasn't even old enough to understand what the fuck was going on or why I should care. Now that I am old enough to care, I'm also old enough to realize that I have absolutely no power when it comes to influencing the actions of the United States Military. Yes, the US sticks its dick into everything concerning foreign affairs, yes it's dumb and often horrific. I don't condone what my government does, but it's not like I can just go up to the White House, barge in, (I'd literally get shot if I made a serious attempt at this) and demand that the President change foreign policy. All I have is my own personal choice. In the end it's all anyone has. My choice is I will not support my government's military conflicts. I will never don a military uniform or pick up a weapon to fight for a cause that I don't believe in. I've already decided that if the draft were re-instated, I would mutilate myself to the point that the military would not accept me for service.

All I want out of life is to be happy and to make the people I love happy. Knowing that, how does anyone that's been hurt by the US's wars have a right to hate me or punish me for the shit that I have no control over? Make me understand.
    "All I want out of life is to be happy and to make the people I love happy" That's all I want in life too.
    People don't hate you because of the US's wars why would you even assume that? Half of my friends study in the US (most in Ivy league universities, a couple in Stanford too), I was born in Canada (my parents fled the civil war in Lebanon) but I was raised in both countries, and learned a lot from that.
    The world is not black and white my friend. Some people hate the 'US' and it's understandable because like you said they stick their dick everywhere, when they say that they target the Military who doesn't question and agrees with the idea that invading a country for X or Y is right.
    But sadly that's not what the media shows, the media targets the poorest, most miserable people and basically that's what being uneducated looks like, shouting random words at things you don't understand. If some poor villager gets his house blown up that's all he can do sadly (he can't barge into the pentagon either lol).

If you walk the streets of Beirut or any major city or town in Lebanon or go to the beach during the summer, you'll find foreigners from all over the world. Many from the US too... It's not how you think it is in Lebanon, you need to visit to understand. And if you do feel like visiting, you're more than welcome (we tend to be aggressively hospitable).

10+ Year Old Account

You may claim to be a Christian, but you certainly don't follow the tenets of your own belief system. It's like when you deal with Westboro Baptist - they sure claim to be Christians, but see, they don't actually follow Christ. So they're just using it as virtue signaling.

Which is pretty much what you're doing. "I can't be criticized because I'm a Christian."

Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

Quote Originally Posted by Jinpachi View Post
    You just proved my point by saying "we don't need you anywhere near us anyway." Call ME a sheep, yet you speak for the pack. Interesting.

- - - Updated - - -

We can only hope. Although once the oil is gone from the region, i see it getting VERY bad for anyone living over there.
    Even this simple sentence, you can't understand haha. I am talking about you, Jinpachi. We don't need you anywhere near us, so stay away with your mouth shut.

Also, keep repeating the same claims to Holas, the other pest causing the plague on these topics, you feel like he's paid to do so even (which exists in Israel btw).