Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Breaking: Close to 100 people shot in America in one week.

CHICAGO — Nearly 100 people have been shot in Chicago in less than a week — that’s between last Friday afternoon to early Thursday.

By the Chicago Tribune’s count, more than 2,500 people have become shooting victims this year. That’s up more than 800 from this time last year.

At least nine people were killed on Monday alone, making it the deadliest day in Chicago in 13 years. Among the wounded that day was a 10-year-old boy shot while playing on his front porch.

Additionally, last month was Chicago’s deadliest July in a decade with over 65 people killed.
    Just kidding, this thread will die off because no one gives a shit about the demographics of the people shooting each other in Chicago.

Deleted
    Why does the demographic matter if it's people shooting people

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Just kidding, this thread will die off because no one gives a shit about the demographics of the people shooting each other in Chicago.
    Glad to see the strict gun control laws in Chicago are protecting innocent unarmed citizens from harms way.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinictus View Post
    Glad to see the strict gun control laws in Chicago are protecting innocent unarmed citizens from harms way.
    I dont think innocents are making up the victims in this case.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably because it's more then just a big amount of guns going around. I mean sure gun control would help. There's just more to the problem but the OP is very very very pro gun person so it's more about agenda then discussing what the problem is.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Also why do I suspect you only posted this to masterbate over the inevitable pro v anti gun bickering whilst stroking your Taliban beard?

Gun control? You mean using both hands?
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Probably because it's more then just a big amount of guns going around. I mean sure gun control would help. There's just more to the problem but the OP is very very very pro gun person so it's more about agenda then discussing what the problem is.
    Actually in this case, it has more to do with actual lack of shits given determined by the demographics of the parties involved.

In any other news story, outside of this specific location (for example) we'd have a thread on it already.

"Suspected White (or hispanic will do in this case) or Muslim shoots 2 people, quick we need a 75 page thread"

Black people shoot up each other and no one cares.
    Last edited by TITAN308; 2016-08-13 at 08:10 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Ad hominem isn't a strong argument.

I dont think innocents are making up the victims in this case.
    Yeah i am sure that 10-year- old was some hardcore criminal.

Actually in this case, it has more to do with actual lack of shits given determined by the demographics of the parties involved.

In any other news story, outside of this specific location (for example) we'd have a thread on it already.

"Suspected White or Muslim shoots 2 people, quick we need a 75 page thread"

...That is ironically the case whether people like it or not.

Deleted
    Why would this be news to anybody outside Chicago?

"Suspected White (or hispanic will do in this case) or Muslim shoots 2 people, quick we need a 75 page thread"

It's volume based. Those 100 people all have to be killed by the same thing at the same time to matter. It's just daily statistics.

Deleted
    what a suprise.

banning guns does not stop criminals from owning guns.

LeL.

Quote Originally Posted by Zogarth View Post
    Yeah i am sure that 10-year- old was some hardcore criminal.
    Bad wording on my part, if I had to guess, then most of those number are not innocent.

With that said, there are 10 year old gangbangers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dankdruid View Post
    what a suprise.

banning guns does not stop criminals from owning guns.

LeL.

Chicago has a complete gun ban?

- - - Updated - - -

Bad wording on my part, if I had to guess, then most of those number are not innocent.

With that said, there are 10 year old gangbangers.
    So you're basically saying "nobody cares because they're black" despite people making threads about black gunmen regular? What exactly is your point

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Nope. But facts never matter to pro-gun people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Oh it's another Chicago gun/murder/warzone thread.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    No, I have a CCW (conceal carry)license. Though this is a recent law that was set.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Nope. But facts never matter to pro-gun people.
    what does this even mean

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Gun controll is pointless if anybody can just bring a gun from the outside. Its not like Chicago is a country with customs controll.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Gun controll is pointless if anybody can just bring a gun from the outside. Its not like Chicago is a country with customs controll.
    In that case, if that's the argument you're making, then any gun ban in a non-island country is an exercise in futility because guns can always be smuggled in from a neighboring country. Unless you can guarantee complete and total control of anything coming into your country, which is an.impossibility, banning something people want is pointless. And yes, I am calling our current drug laws pointless.