Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

Sargeras = Final boss confirmed?!!!!!!!

1. You can't kill Demons, because as you see at Archimonde, you have to slain them inside the nether to kill them. Which means, all those Demons we're killing right now, doesn't matter, because they are infact not dead. This also means, we can't stop the Legion. We can only fight it back. This also means, there would be an impact of the Legion in WoW foreever, because it will never be gone completly. This means, if we want to get rid of the Legion, there is only one guy. Sargeras.

2. In the last phase of the scenario, right infront of Gul'dan, the area is called "Tomb of Sargeras".

3. If you run straight towards it you die. If you check your combat log, it will say: "Vision of Sargeras" 300yard range. This is basically a ability of sargeras, which also means, he is somewhere there. My guess is, he is inside this Tomb of Sargeras. (orly??)

4. Moreover, if you approch Gul'dan, there is a message (translated into english) "For one moment, you feel an overwhelming presence behind the portal." This could be the Legion itself, or Sargeras. But since they are talking about an "overwhelming presence", it's more likely something bigger than just some random named demons.

5. We have to be serious. There was the Iron Horde, so the Endboss had to be Garrosh. Now there is the Legion, so the Endboss can't be corrupted Jaina oder Demon-Varian or Super-Mega-Death-Hogger. It has to be a boss which is completly related to Legion and can introduce the new expansion after Legion. Let's say we are intented to lose against the Legion. The next Addon after Legion, would have to be another Legion addon, because since they won, they destroyed Azeroth and everything is now green and demonish etc. But if we would really lose against the Legion, this will be a huge plottwist in this expansion. Blizzard would make us believe, that we would never lose. We would kill every demon and in the final fight, we would be looking as the winners, but instead of actually winning, there will be that cinematic or moment, which proves, that we lost everything, and therefore, everybody can go "WOOOOAAAA HYPE". So loosing against the Legion, would result in leaving Azeroth, which is also the perfect opportunity to create a complete new world, maybe even planet, as the new main stage for our characters.

6. Winning against the Legion, would have to be a true victory, which is only possible, if the kill Sargeras.

7. Killing Sargeras isn't really possible in the general case. Because it's fucking Sargeras. He kills us while looking at us. But, we also know, that Artefactweapons will be useless after Legion and also are one of the main features in Legion. So on the one hand, there is this super strong villain, that has to be killed and on the other hand, there are those super strong weapons, which are intended to be trash after legion. This is basically 1+1. We use our weapons, altogether and smash his demon soul, which also kills him and corrupts our artefacts and make them useless. (after fighting him for 30mins ofc)

8. Im not sure, if we're intended to loose against the legion or to win, but I'm sure, that last boss has to be sargeras

9. If Sargeras is really there (in the scenario), you have to ask yourself: Why is he there, why isn't he showing up and on the other side: What is a Legion without his leader? Because if he is there, like physically in the game, than we have to deal with him from one time to another.
    Last edited by mmoc52398e7931; 2016-08-11 at 10:14 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JhonnyQ View Post
    7. Killing Sargeras isn't really possible in the general case. Because it's fucking Sargeras. He kills us while looking at us. But, we also know, that Artefactweapons will be useless after Legion and also are one of the main features in Legion. So on the one hand, there is this super strong villain, that has to be killed and on the other hand, there are those super strong weapons, which are intended to be trash after legion. This is basically 1+1. We use our weapons, altogether and smash his demon soul, which also kills him and corrupts our artefacts and make them useless. (after fighting him for 30mins ofc)
    There's literally nothing that says artifact weapons will be useless after Legion other than speculation. If artifact weapons turn out to be popular and people like them, it's very likely we will still use them after Legion. I have no idea where you're getting this information from.

Anyway, there's absolutely no way anybody will be able to kill Sargeras, with or without artifacts. He's a titan who created the Burning Legion, which is kicking our asses with its hands tied behind its back. I say that the expansion where we're able to kill a titan is very far off.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by elrot View Post
    There's literally nothing that says artifact weapons will be useless after Legion other than speculation. If artifact weapons turn out to be popular and people like them, it's very likely we will still use them after Legion. I have no idea where you're getting this information from.

Anyway, there's absolutely no way anybody will be able to kill Sargeras, with or without artifacts. He's a titan who created the Burning Legion, which is kicking our asses with its hands tied behind its back. I say that the expansion where we're able to kill a titan is very far off.
    This was confirmed in an Q/A. Artefact weapons are a Legion-thing. Dont expect to be Level 120 and your Artefact weapon will be strong. This basically means, the entire skilltree will be disabled too, but thats something completly different. It will be like the Garrision. Artefactsweapons will still be there, but completly irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by JhonnyQ View Post
    This was confirmed in an Q/A. Artefact weapons are a Legion-thing. Dont expect to be Level 120 and your Artefact weapon will be strong. This basically means, the entire skilltree will be disabled too, but thats something completly different. It will be like the Garrision. Artefactsweapons will still be there, but completly irrelevant.
    They never confirmed it bud, they just said "that is the plan"

Its quite obvious they are gonna do the Garrison shit. If it is successful, it stays. if its shit it gets reworked.

The Tomb of Sargeras houses the Avatar of Sargeras. Not the real Sargeras. The Avatar was sealed away a long time ago by aegwyn I think is how you spell it? The Tomb has been there since and known about before "World of Warcraft" was a thing. All we need to do is reseal the tomb. To do this we need the pillars of creation. My guess is the final fight will be fighting off the Avatar while we try to bait time to reseal the tomb.

All but that last sentence has been known for a long time. You should read up on some lore to find out more about the tomb.

Deleted
    It's either an Avatar of Sargeras or Kil'jaeden, with me favouring the latter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    They never confirmed it bud, they just said "that is the plan"

Its quite obvious they are gonna do the Garrison shit. If it is successful, it stays. if its shit it gets reworked.
    All we know so far is that the plan is not to keep the artifact weapons. Thats pretty much all we can go on.

Anyway back on topic:

I think KJ is going to be the last boss of the expansion. I think they purposely sent Sargeras away for some time because they simply have no idea how we are supposed to fight him yet. We wouldnt even really be a threat to him.

KJ is badass to, but basicly just an upgraded Velen.

Its called the tomb of sargeras because thats where Aegwyn fought and "killed" the avatar of sargeras which was infused with part of his soul. The fight ended up corrupting her and her soon to be born son, Medivh

Edit:
    The Tomb of Sargeras houses the Avatar of Sargeras. Not the real Sargeras. The Avatar was sealed away a long time ago by aegwyn I think is how you spell it? The Tomb has been there since and known about before "World of Warcraft" was a thing. All we need to do is reseal the tomb. To do this we need the pillars of creation. My guess is the final fight will be fighting off the Avatar while we try to bait time to reseal the tomb.

All but that last sentence has been known for a long time. You should read up on some lore to find out more about the tomb.
    Ninjad

Deleted
    Assumtions over assumptions...

1. It is explained in the DH starting zone that a demon doesn't die, but if the body gets destroyed it needs to find another body in order to gain physical form again.
    2. It is called that because we in fact are right in front of it. The building itself was used back in WC3:tFT; It was the 1st mission if i recall correctly.
    3. Wrong. Sargeras was never inside the tomb. If i recall correctly that is where they put the body of his avatar at the end of War of the Ancients (Correct me if i'm wrong) and it was used ever since then to ward off bigger legion invasions.
    4. This overwhelming presence could be Sargeras, but considering the Audio-stories it is more likely Kil'Jaeden.
    5. At the moment the most likely candidate for this is Kil'Jaeden; Sargeras might be a bit too big for us.

As for why he didn't cross the portal; It wasn't nearly big enough for him and he still needs Gul'dan (Why else would he keep him around?) to provide enough power to get him trough. Remember how Kil'Jaeden needed the Sunwell to cross over to our world? Someone this much stronger/bigger might need a bigger source to cross over.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post

1. It is explained in the DH starting zone that a demon doesn't die, but if the body gets destroyed it needs to find another body in order to gain physical form again.
    2. It is called that because we in fact are right in front of it. The building itself was used back in WC3:tFT; It was the 1st mission if i recall correctly.
    3. Wrong. Sargeras was never inside the tomb. If i recall correctly that is where they put the body of his avatar at the end of War of the Ancients (Correct me if i'm wrong) and it was used ever since then to ward off bigger legion invasions.
    4. This overwhelming presence could be Sargeras, but considering the Audio-stories it is more likely Kil'Jaeden.
    5. At the moment the most likely candidate for this is Kil'Jaeden; Sargeras might be a bit too big for us.

As for why he didn't cross the portal; It wasn't nearly big enough for him and he still needs Gul'dan (Why else would he keep him around?) to provide enough power to get him trough. Remember how Kil'Jaeden needed the Sunwell to cross over to our world? Someone this much stronger/bigger might need a bigger source to cross over.
    I'm thinking thats basicly why we have the nightwell nearby. Not for Sargeras, but for KJ and the final tier of the expansion.

Would be pretty fucking sweet if the final tier took us through the portal for a fight against a suprised Sargeras. But i dont see how that could have a happy ending for us.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    I'm thinking thats basicly why we have the nightwell nearby. Not for Sargeras, but for KJ and the final tier of the expansion.

Would be pretty fucking sweet if the final tier took us through the portal for a fight against a suprised Sargeras. But i dont see how that could have a happy ending for us.
    Well we kinda foil that plan by getting Elisandre to our side and beating Gul'dan at the well, but it is questionable what sips trough it while we are dealing with the orc, who is not that much an orc anymore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post

If they send us Kil'Jaeden #2 right after Archimonde #2 im gonna slit my wrists seriously.

They have Queen Aszhara, N'zoth and Sargeras. If any of those are not gonna be the final boss there is something extremely wrong at blizzard HQ.
    They finally have the option to go all-out, or at least have a very anticipated boss to be the final one instead of WoD.

It could even be Wrath/BC tier boss roulette.

After that they can have the Void expansion, which is pretty much spoilered indirectly by several hints in both canon books, comics and in-game.

7+ Year Old Account
    1. yes sargers could be on the other side of the portal, and thats why we are trying to close it
    2. no to "defeat the legion" we can destroy argus and the twisting neather, we dont have to beat sargeras, just kill all his troops for good
    3. or destroying the portal for good, that would be a "victory" as the demons used it as their next major entrance into azeroth
    4. no conformation on what will happen with artifact....
    5.garrosh wasent the final boss of the iron horde... he was the final boss of pandaria... a panda expansion, and what was the final boss of warlords of draenor... a demon... so anything could be the final boss of legion, a ffing murloc could be
    6. hes big enough to destroy the planet in a single swipe, if anything it would most likley be an avatar... not him... so..
    7. all of these seems extremely hoax... as its all mostly pulled out of thin air...
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Psykee View Post
    They have Queen Aszhara, N'zoth and Sargeras.
    Personally, I wait N'Zoth for a Void-themed expension, since the release of the book "Illidan", we know that there's a bigger power than Sargeras himself, being The Void.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Psykee View Post
    If they send us Kil'Jaeden #2 right after Archimonde #2 im gonna slit my wrists seriously.

They have Queen Aszhara, N'zoth and Sargeras. If any of those are not gonna be the final boss there is something extremely wrong at blizzard HQ.
    They finally have the option to go all-out, or at least have a very anticipated boss to be the final one instead of WoD.

It could even be Wrath/BC tier boss roulette.

After that they can have the Void expansion, which is pretty much spoilered indirectly by several hints in both canon books, comics and in-game.
    N'zoth have nothing to do with Legion. And Aszhara is not a Legion commander.

Sargeras is something we cant fight.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lylarise View Post
    Personally, I wait N'Zoth for a Void-themed expension, since the release of the book "Illidan", we know that there's a bigger power than Sargeras himself, being The Void.
    Wish i could read that book. Sadly i cant seem to get a hold on it cheaply. And its not torrentable. At least not yet

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    Wish i could read that book. Sadly i cant seem to get a hold on it cheaply. And its not torrentable. At least not yet
    There were a few parts released on this forum, especially about The Void. I'll message you if I come across!

Deleted
    The amount of exclamation marks make me giggle.

OP has no proper lore knowledge, so nothing to see here, really.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tbh it would kind of be disappointing if the end boss was KJ or Avatar of Sargeras. KJ because we've dealt with him before and we JUST had a reprisal of Archimonde so I'm hoping they don't continue with this "every boss at least twice" crap.

If we just re-seal the Avatar of Sargeras and it's over from there.. basically we're just back to square one with the Burning Legion still posing a threat and we'll see them come back in exactly the same shape and form the next time.

Bring on the real Sargeras.. in the nether. Fight!

Deleted
    It's gotta be Kil'Jaden on Argus. So we can kill him for good. Somehow, magicmagic, Exodar going home, Illidan getting upgrade, Titan baby grnts us some power whatever.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bambs View Post
    It's gotta be Kil'Jaden on Argus. So we can kill him for good. Somehow, magicmagic, Exodar going home, Illidan getting upgrade, Titan baby grnts us some power whatever.
    Azeroth baby-titan waking up and giving us some godlike tempoary powers could definately be a good explanation for fighting KJ or Sargeras on Argus.

Quote Originally Posted by Wries View Post
    Tbh it would kind of be disappointing if the end boss was KJ or Avatar of Sargeras. KJ because we've dealt with him before
    Dealt with? It took a full raid together with a blue dragon and Anveena's sacrifice, who was the embodiment of the Sunwell to fight and push back Kil'jaeden who had only partially manifested into our world. Kil'Jaeden is one of the main leaders of the Burning Legion. Expect to fight him again, this time when he's at his full power. I believe he will be the final boss of this expansion.