Elder Titan Guide (Updated for 6.88)

1.0 Introduction

Hello All! Welcome to a first guide. I hope you'll enjoy it. You need to know that english is not my first language so you'll enjoy some grammatical issues too here.

Elder Titan is this typically normal STR hero. He has high HP which make him quite tanky in early and a problem with manapool. This hero is one of the best INITIATOR/COUNTER INITIATOR. His Echo Stomp is the pick up skill that synergies with any positioning initiator like Pudge (100% hook) or Legion Commander (EZ duel AF) etc.

He can play as 3rd, 4th, or 5th position. But sometimes you cant to be play as 5th pos because you need some items that make you online in early game. When you already got you early item, then you may help your support to buy some wards you ungrateful jerk.

2.0 Items

In any early case, you may need Clarity for able to spam Astral Spirit. Buy Stout Shield to tanking creep while harass the enemy. Dont forget to bring Ring of Protection to your Tranquil Boots so you dont need to use courier anymore.

When you have your early items, that means you are ready for ganking that 4.5k Shadowfiend who is shitting on your 3.8k mid because International Ranked matchmaking is a joke.

2.1 Situational items

There's several situational item that you need to deal with this patch.

Slark: One of the most picked hero in this meta. ET is one of his counter due to his Natural Order that remove all stolen agility armor from Essence Shift. If you don't think that's good enough of a reason, I don't know what to tell you.

Dont ever mind to buy Radiance. Except you are not activated that after stomped the enemies. It burn damage will wake your victim up from Echo Stomp+ Earth Splitter combo.

3.0 Best allies/friends/enemies

Best allies are Stunner, mana provider, ganker. I have to mention heroes for "special" people also:

Faceless Void: This hero is your best friend. 100% easy combo along with amplifier (place your spirit inside chronosphere). Add veil if you have that. Most of case, it wiped out all the enemies inside the combo area because fuck balance.

Legion Commander, Pudge, Disruptor: More best friends. 5 sec of sleep is too damn enough to set up good position for a War.

Bane, Naga Siren: Your best allies for the enemy that need enough sleep. Naga Siren games generally put people to sleep and then there is her ult on top of that.

Enemies: Clockwerk: Your real problem. once you get caught in his rocket vision, his manly stare and his hook shot along with Blade Mail and his skill combo, are more than enough to destroy your War.

BONUS: Arc Warden tips

Arc Warden is an extremely fun but really tiring hero to play as his spells are extremely abusive as well as his synergy with active items.

With his ultimate, Arc Warden is capable of abusing Hand of Midas better than every other hero to farm at an extremely fast rate, getting all the items he needs quickly, and being able to mow down buildings very fast with Necronomicon and Magnetic Field as well as being a huge global presence both pushing wise and ganking wise. He can also abuse Divine Rapier better than any other hero.

In 6.87 & onwards you repick Arc Warden.

Thank you for listening. See you in-game!

Ty man! Titan is a very interesting and unusual hero. I wanna improve my skill with him