Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ynnady
    whats s&m?
    It's a thing now. There were plain M&Ms, then peanut M&Ms, then new colors for M&Ms. Some people have started mixing Skittles in with M&Ms, hence S&M. The two aren't a natural pairing, so sometimes you will hear about it being unnatural or even something that should be banned.

With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    of relatonship yes but there is a point where the only thing that defines the line is trust - try to communicate with you sub when she is bound , gagged and blindfolded -_- at this point its only her trust that is limiting dom from hurting her.

and yes i belive every sex practice should be acceptable as long as its between 2 conscius adoult who willingly agree to it.

on the other hand there are some women who geniuinly would be better looking for psychological help then look for a dom because their problems are deep and they look for someone to hurt them a lot - not in masochist way but much deeper psychological urge for destruction - if a woman like that meets unexperienced dom who dont know where the limit lies it may lead to disaster ( in my experience this tendencies happen when woman was molested as child - i met 1 liek that and i helped her a lot - after few years of knowing each other she was really grateful to me that what i did was force her to go to psychiatrist instead starting bdsm relationship with her as she didnt really want it only it was her cry for help ) - so that "The dom will only do what the sub allows him/her to do to them" woudl end up as disaster as she woudl agree to nearly anything but owuldnt find pleasure in it only further mental problems
    If a dom abuses the priviledge and trust that a sub has placed in them, that will literally be the last time they ever touch them. In a true S/M relationship,the dom would never abuse that trust. What you describe is rape, plain and simple.
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    I guess. Sure it's weird but
    1) as long as they set clear boundaries and don't get their ideas from that abusive relationship in 50 Shades, it should be fine.
    2) How would you enforce making it illegal? Set up hidden cameras in people's bedrooms?
    Its not meant to be enforced but act as a moral deterrent

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    It should be legal.

Quote Originally Posted by telefly View Post
    lawmakers are talking about it, because of stuff like this:

i personally think as long as you are two consenting adults whatever you do in the bed should be your business.

- - - Updated - - -

and is it already illegal down south?
    People need to learn to mind their own fucking business.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Not when the other is roleplaying food, I think this is where we should draw the line. https://www.queerty.com/cannibal-cop...urned-20160408
    I think that would fall under the heading of "no long-term or serious injury," when sex falls into the territory of seriously deranged and dangerous behavior. There are always limits.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Quote Originally Posted by glo View Post
    You're not citing any sources, sounds like you're just making this up.

Not sure how ignorant you would have to be to believe this, but no. It's not illegal.
    Euros are told fairytales about how America is.
    Liberal but not Democrat.

I don't think it's healthy to engage in the re-enactment of putting others through pain and suffering. I think it lends to desensitization which I consider a growing problem...

But I guess people are free to do what they want. Just as they are free to stock up on weapons, drink cough syrup, and go on twitter rampages that come dangerously close to threatening government officials live's.

AMERICA... apparently.

BDSM is already illegal in any state that doesn't legally permit its citizens to consent to assault, provided any impact, knife, blood, fire or breath play is involved. Some states retain the right to charge a citizen for an assault when the victim neglects to report it, or chooses not to press the charge. Some states have even mandated that agents of various professions report injuries to the state if there is cause to suspect that they were deliberately inflicted by another person.

It's a liberty versus safety thing. These policies are supposed to help the state prevent and punish domestic abuse, but legally there's no difference between a heavy impact scene and a guy knocking his family around in some states.

10+ Year Old Account
    This topic matter is not permitted, as per the General Off-Topic Rules and Guidelines.

Closed.