Thread: WA icons

WA icons

How to make spell icons grayed / transparent when off CD ? thank you in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmilblick View Post
    How to make spell icons grayed / transparent when off CD ? thank you in advance.
    Here's what you need to do.

1. In your aura, go to the "Animations" tab.
    2. Under "Main", change the "type" to "Custom".
    3. To the right of the "type" dropdown, you can change the time - in seconds - to 0.
    4. Check the "Fade" checkbox.
    5. Change the "type" to "Custom Function"
    6. Click "Expand Text Editor"
    7. Copy and paste the following

Code:
    function(progress, start, delta)
        local start,duration = GetSpellCooldown(INSERT_SPELL_ID);

if (duration == 0 or duration <= 1.5) then
            return 0.5;
        else
            return 1;
        end
    end

NOTE: You will need to either input the name of the Spell, or its ID. You can find the spell's ID by mousing over the spell and the ID should show in the bottom-left area of the spell's tooltip. When you locate the ID, simply change "INSERT_SPELL_ID" to the spell's ID.

Thank you, too much work for just an icon, guess I'll have to wait for Droodfocus to get updated for legion :s

Thank you, too much work for just an icon, guess I'll have to wait for Droodfocus to get updated for legion :s
    If you'd like, you can tell me the spell and I can complete the aura for you. Would only take a few minutes for me to do

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetsour View Post
    If you'd like, you can tell me the spell and I can complete the aura for you. Would only take a few minutes for me to do
    All classes spells, that's the problem xD

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    What I do is make 2 WAs for every spell i want to show. One that shows when on cooldown and one that shows when off cooldown.
    Then you simply tick 'desaturate' on the display tab - or change the color and change the opacity specifically.

Quote Originally Posted by Zungate View Post
    What I do is make 2 WAs for every spell i want to show. One that shows when on cooldown and one that shows when off cooldown.
    Then you simply tick 'desaturate' on the display tab - or change the color and change the opacity specifically.
    You can actually achieve this by only using 1 aura by using custom code. If you'd like me to show you how, I'd be happy to help

Deleted
    Just check "desaturate" under display. If you want it to be transparent you click the button to change icon color and use the slider.

Quote Originally Posted by Braindog View Post
    Just check "desaturate" under display. If you want it to be transparent you click the button to change icon color and use the slider.
    Then that would be permanent...