Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    Deleted

What are the craziest things you have done in your life?

What the title says.

My story:
    After my friends backstabed and betrayed me i decided to go out on a rampage and fight every single one of them. Some times i fought a group of them sometimes 1 v 1.
    After my 5th battle my parents decided to call a doctor and he placed me in a Psychiatric hospital.
    I made friends there and i had a crazy wild girlfriend for the time i was hospitalised there lol
    They made a complaint to the police so if i fight ever again i will be placed in a psychiatric hospital for god knows how much time...the cowards needed the help. I was a monster in berserk mode xD

What are your crazy stories?

edit: for some reason i think the title is wrong. Engrish.
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2016-08-12 at 01:28 PM.

This one time, I leaned against a fence that had a "Do not lean against this fence" sign.

Today I held the can of deodorant spray less than a few inches from my skin when I used it.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

I put two packets of flavoring in a pack of ramen the other day.
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciddy View Post
    This one time, I leaned against a fence that had a "Do not lean against this fence" sign.
    You rebel.

Quote Originally Posted by Fincayra View Post
    I put two packets of flavoring in a pack of ramen the other day.
    were they two different kinds?
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Beyond pranks or projects as a child, nothing...
    Mother pus bucket!

Today, the parking meter was broken and I didn't call the number on it to report it (so I parked for free).

#FightThePowah
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    I once went outside. My skin still has burn marks from the sun. Take that, nerds.

Hitchhiked to San Francisco to visit a gf who had moved away, it's 220 miles. Some interesting people picked me up. Was 14 at the time.

Most asked me if I understood how unsafe it was. Some thought I might be running away and wanted to talk me out if it.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Usually when people give an anecdote about something crazy they did, it does not end with them getting sectioned in a mental asylum. I think you may have taken the phrase a little too literally.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Spiked the party punch.
    You cared enough to post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sex with my sister

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread is infested with edge lords.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seiko Sora View Post
    Sex with my sister
    Adam is not your sister.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Adam is not your sister.
    I doubt I could get it up with his accent

Made an account on this forum
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Made an account on this forum
    Ooooh, edgy.

I think the craziest thing I've done... is attack my mother and father-in-law and then barricade myself in my room. I was in my late-teens, for clarification and going through the worst spells of my depression and or insanity. Hard to tell the difference. Probably one-in-the-same really.

Pick up a King Brown snake, put it in my car to keep it as a pet

Deleted
    Left my parents' place to live on my own without a job, without any substantial money in the bank (except for 2 months of rent and to cover the initial 3 month deposit) after getting my 2nd Master degree at university. I love my parents, but I needed them out of my business.
    I was about as broke as normal students come, staying with my parents for a few months/year would've been the smart solution by any account.

It was by far the most foolish thing I've ever done and it turned out very well. I got a job only 4 weeks after that, still working for that employer after 3 years and got another promotion (my 5th one so far) this week. Being only 27 years old, I'm one of the youngest ever to have seated on the commercial and strategic management committee, responsible for 10 direct reports and 210mio in turnover.

I'm proud of myself, but it could've gone downhill at that point very fast if I didn't find a job, which was a legit risk with my strange combination of degrees in Psychology and Economics.

I got lucky, but I'm inclined to think I didn't and I earned this, made it happen myself. Still, it was a stupid as shit gamble.
    Last edited by mmoc112630d291; 2016-08-12 at 01:59 PM.