Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Bapestar View Post
    One black guy doesn't speak for the entire group. You should agree, since you are black right?

- - - Updated - - -

He said it, I am not fabricating shit.
    That sentiment died once white people were to blame for everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Tykus View Post
    Because that march wouldn't be "against"(whatever word you wanna use, you know what I mean) another race. You know what was his point, why ask?
    Stall me with that mystery shit, and tell me wtf you are saying.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Well considering that the black demographic (less than 13% of the entire population) is responsible for over 50% of the national murderers, the majority of which is black on black crime, and their national focus is black deaths by police shootings, half of which are justified, I'd say that they really don't feel that "blacklivesmatter".

Hell the BLM movement was based on a lie.
    Again, you guys claim that black people don't care about black on black crime, but this is false.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    That sentiment died once white people were to blame for everything.
    You just confirmed what I knew all along. Bye.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

- - - Updated - - -

Again, you guys claim that black people don't care about black on black crime, but this is false.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh. Cryptic. Confirmed I think it's hilarious people who hate being generalized and stereotyped do it, too?

10+ Year Old Account
    Of course people on this forum think black people aren't against black on black crime.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

If blacks were so concerned about Black o black crime, why have cultural slogans like "don't snitch"?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Of course people on this forum think black people aren't against black on black crime.
    the numbers reflect the reality

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    If blacks were so concerned about Black o black crime, why have cultural slogans like "don't snitch"?
    I agree that slogan is bad, that doesn't mean all black people, don't care about black on black crime.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

I agree that slogan is bad, that doesn't mean all black people, don't care about black on black crime.
    wait, BLM is all Black folks now?
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Possibly because we've never seen or heard a march, a speech, or a political "slant" towards black on black crime. -From the black community or the politicians who supposedly support them.

Why isn't there as big a campaign and effort to shake shit up about black on black crime than there is for police shootings? An idiot gets plugged running gets far more platform space than the daily shootings for robberies.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is an example of why race threads aren't allowed here any more.