Breath of Sindragosa

I was wondering how long people are maintaining this spell? Im having a bit of a hard time to keep it up for long periods of time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Garwin7 View Post
    Im having a bit of a hard time to keep it up for long periods of time.
    Dw, I've heard it sometimes happens to almost every guy.

10+ Year Old Account
    At this point, it's simply not possible to generate enough Runic Power to maintain Breath of Sindragosa for very long. That may very well change at level 110 with higher stats.
    Last edited by Tzalix; 2016-08-08 at 03:31 PM.
    "In life, I was raised to hate the undead. Trained to destroy them. When I became Forsaken, I hated myself most of all. But now I see it is the Alliance that fosters this malice. The human kingdoms shun their former brothers and sisters because we remind them what's lurking beneath the facade of flesh. It's time to end their cycle of hatred. The Alliance deserves to fall." - Lilian Voss

Deleted
    I have played around a few pulls with BoS in HFC after prepatch. I can maintain it on average for 40 seconds, once i even almost did 1 min.
    I think 2 requirments are need to be met for this :
    - 4p tier set + around 30%+ crit
    - Murderous Efficiency + Horn of Winter + Hungering Rune Weapon + Runic Attenuation
    RP generation is quite good and as i said above with good RNG on ME you can maintain it quite long. Also I think i read its good for 2+.

Quote Originally Posted by Deithy View Post
    I have played around a few pulls with BoS in HFC after prepatch. I can maintain it on average for 40 seconds, once i even almost did 1 min.
    I think 2 requirments are need to be met for this :
    - 4p tier set + around 30%+ crit
    - Murderous Efficiency + Horn of Winter + Hungering Rune Weapon + Runic Attenuation
    RP generation is quite good and as i said above with good RNG on ME you can maintain it quite long. Also I think i read its good for 2+.
    Ok thats seems pretty nice but having to blow a major CD to maintain it for just that long sucks a bit. I currently dont have anything tier since i just leveled my character to 100. Thanks for the advice. I will probably stay with either Obliteration or GA simply because its an easier talent till i get better gear in Legion.

10+ Year Old Account
    I recommend Glacial Advance. Obliteration also lags behind at lower stats.
    "In life, I was raised to hate the undead. Trained to destroy them. When I became Forsaken, I hated myself most of all. But now I see it is the Alliance that fosters this malice. The human kingdoms shun their former brothers and sisters because we remind them what's lurking beneath the facade of flesh. It's time to end their cycle of hatred. The Alliance deserves to fall." - Lilian Voss

Quote Originally Posted by Tzalix View Post
    At this point, it's simply not possible to generate enough Runic Power to maintain Breath of Sindragosa for very long. That may very well change at level 110 with higher stats.
    That is moot, even if we have more stats points the %'s will be even worst because this is end xpac gear VS early xpac T1 raid gear. The artifact hardly gives RP at all besides 10% chance per OB to give an extra 10RP which is a trait that we get (26 out of 34 traits) after first getting two of the golden dragon traits.

7+ Year Old Account
    ?? you cray cray. BoS can be a minimum 60 seconds with not paying attention right now on live. Talent correctly, 4 piece T18 and avoid the Frost Strike button at all costs!

Not doing as much damage as Glacial Advance on live but totally possible to keep it rolling for 2 minutes. Great in duels though! I curb stomped a few in war spear on live
    Percocetz Aeirie Peak Alliance- because im a F'n WEREWOLF!
    Filthy Casual

You serious? ...I kept it up for 35 seconds(on reaver), and still had plenty of RP to keep it going when Reaver died. I wasn't using Murderous Efficiency, Horn of Winter, or Runic Attenuation either which would've made it even easier.

I can easily get 60 seconds.

60+ seconds on live and about the same at 110 as well. you need to spec for BoS if you are gonna use BoS tho

The main issue with me if i dont have tier pieces because i just leveled this character and have a hard time maintaining it for long periods. But thanks for all the advice ill play around with it in Legion tho.

were in a pre-patch

you wont realistically be this strong again until the final patch of Legion.

But on a side note the minimum length for a Mythic geared DK with the "regen" style talents should be 1min 10 seconds.

To be fair for a mythic geared player there are not many fights that have a phase long enough for you to need a 55+ second BoS (anymore)
    Last edited by Baddok21; 2016-08-09 at 05:39 PM.

It's fairly easy to maintain for around a minute in ilvl830 gear and that's a loooooooooong way below the projected cap of 895. With the HFC 4 piece the rune regen is crazy so even with WoD gear it's more than doable. It's a case of talenting properly, using ams properly if the situation presents itself and getting a little luck on rune regen. The talents Deithy listed above are the optimal build. From what I've found using it a lot, by popping it with 90+ RP then hitting OB straight away and then HoW with everything depleted and HRW 10 secs or so after that you should see enough of an increase to have HoW come back off CD and go again. If you luck out and get the legendary ring that gives HRW 2 charges and a slightly shorter cooldown it's absolutely nuts

You can hold breath for over a min in prepatch with the right talent setup. I forgot what the set up was because I don't play frost but when I tried it I held it for over a min easily. I'm guessing it gets easier to hold it for even longer once frost dks start hitting 110. While it was amazing satisfying holding breath for so long I was immediately turned off by the pathetic dmg that it does atm. Frost is terrible in prepatch but does get better than legion. I don't even think breath is the go to playstyle in the beta right now, correct me if I'm wrong

Quote Originally Posted by 0verdose View Post
    You can hold breath for over a min in prepatch with the right talent setup. I forgot what the set up was because I don't play frost but when I tried it I held it for over a min easily. I'm guessing it gets easier to hold it for even longer once frost dks start hitting 110. While it was amazing satisfying holding breath for so long I was immediately turned off by the pathetic dmg that it does atm. Frost is terrible in prepatch but does get better than legion. I don't even think breath is the go to playstyle in the beta right now, correct me if I'm wrong
    Its harder at 110 then it is at 100 pre-patch

because you dont have 45-65% crit, 4 pc bonus (for damn near infinite runes with ME), 25-30% haste. your stats take a significant dip BUT you gain Overpowered trait.

the longest i have kept up BoS was 2min 12 seconds single target on a training dummy with no others around to Frost Fever RP proc cheese.

but there is nothing that lives long enough at pre-patch DPS levels that needs a 2 min BoS.