Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Demon Hunters already exploiting in BGs

lol@blizz allowing this to make live http://imgur.com/a/cA0hC
    This guy wall jumps every single WSG game with our flag, runs along the wall using glide and double jump and ends up on top of our base where he sits for the whole game
    (blacked out his name, not sure if thats against rules or something to show player names)

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean can you really blame them for possibly overlooking something like that? It'll get fixed soon im sure, no need for a full blown melt down.

10+ Year Old Account
    Demon hunter*
    It's one guy. Report him and move on
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Report it on the official forums so it can get fixed.

People are gonna find exploits like this. Its up to Blizzard to fix them.

This has been on the list of concerns of the PvP community ever since Double Jump was announced, surprised that Blizzard let this one slip through the cracks

10+ Year Old Account
    Frankly I'm surprised Blizzard didn't just stick invisible walls around everything in every single battleground, as they've been doing in raids for quite some time now.

It's been possible through a variety of methods and dismount-jumping to climb almost any terrain surface in battlegrounds, except it took a lot more skill, patience, and usually was of no benefit to actually playing the battleground.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by nickp007 View Post
    This guy wall jumps every single WSG game with our flag, runs along the wall using glide and double jump and ends up on top of our base where he sits for the whole game
    (blacked out his name, not sure if thats against rules or something to show player names)
    No point in blacking out his character name if you didn't black out his guild/realm name. The exploiting bastard is http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...spanker/simple

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm not saying it doesn't need to be fixed, but your team had three DHs of your own. Your guys couldn't go after him?

Deleted
    his name is on the right of the screen, under map, along with the other flag carrier

They've been doing that all beta screenshots like this were on beta too they didn't care.

I imagine Dildothrower was a bit busy, you know, well.......

Quote Originally Posted by Cebel View Post
    I mean can you really blame them for possibly overlooking something like that? It'll get fixed soon im sure, no need for a full blown melt down.
    Fix something been in game since vanilla? ok sure ..

Deleted
    Didnt they say in a recent interview worried about double jumps and DH being able to get to places they shouldnt?

In any case, rather have this happen now when there is no pvp season than at 110 in Legion. They will fix it, no worries.

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Didnt they say in a recent interview worried about double jumps and DH being able to get to places they shouldnt?

In any case, rather have this happen now when there is no pvp season than at 110 in Legion. They will fix it, no worries.
    That exploit has been in-game since at least BC. Not like DH were the first to do it, so yeah.. You keep waiting on that fix. lol

Deleted
    literally harambe, ban it! sme people really don't care about their money. risking this much

i am sure the first season will be a big mess as always

Deleted
    No reason for allowing double jumps to be in BG's. Only thing that they contribute is either breaking rules or just idiotic advantage.

Goblin Rocket Jump.

That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleJin View Post
    literally harambe, ban it! sme people really don't care about their money. risking this much
    Its been around since vvvaaaannnniiilllllaaaaaaa !

Quote Originally Posted by nickp007 View Post
    OMG see the guys name below the one he blacked out there!! oh wait thats the horde flag carrier haha