Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Hate to break it to you personally,Cel- however you just described yourself.

Also, 16k comments on these forums, move out of your parents basement. Lol

Infracted - minor spam
    Last edited by Crissi; 2016-08-13 at 05:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmoz View Post

Oh, we have a new contender for King of the Edgelords.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jdbond592 View Post
    I am actually fine with it. I wish we had same thing in US. Would that be a communist thing to do? Many people say so, you know.
    Please explain what way forced sterilisation is anything to do with Communism???

It's okay qt, we all lose an argument on the internet sometime. /pat

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    Oh, we have a new contender for King of the Edgelords.
    As opposed to somebody like yourself that can't facilitate an original argument or refutation. You project yourself so much, tends to be so common with you basement dwellers. Haha

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    It's okay qt, we all lose an argument on the internet sometime. /pat
    You didn't make an argument, nor was I trying to prove a case. I just congratulated Israel for their efforts. Go back to school

20% is not a huge drop in fertility. Is this a case of women being coerced to use contraception (as the article implies), or women who have had no or limited access to modern contraception before willingly accepting it?

As opposed to somebody like yourself that can't facilitate an original argument or refutation. You project yourself so much, tends to be so common with you basement dwellers. Haha
    http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/logorrhea

logorrhea
    noun log·or·rhea \ˌlȯ-gə-ˈrē-ə, ˌlä-\

excessive and often incoherent talkativeness or wordiness

I agree, we should just have physicians give men forced vascetomies if they need to go in for any sort of medical procedure.

...what, you don't like that? Are you some sort of bleeding heart SJW?

This forum never disappoints.
    Yes some men should as some women should

Quote Originally Posted by Thereaperszone View Post
    Yes some men should as some women should
    How would you determine who should be sterilized and who shouldn't be? Also in a lot of these cases, the sterilized individual is not told what is happening to them beforehand (like in the US example given, young girls went in for appendectomies and were also secretly given hysterectomies).

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    So its ok to sterilize people, even if just temporarily, against their will to maintain religious and ethnic purity?
    Not at all, that's what inbreeding is for.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

Do people not bother to read the thread before replying? Several other Western countries have had forced sterilization programs, including the US and Sweden.
    Sure, Celista. But not in 2016. I'm applying modern values to modern practices. Forced Sterilization in Sweden is no more.
    Last edited by Majestic12; 2016-08-13 at 07:57 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    A Black Land of Sorcery and Nameless Horror
    Love the casual acceptance of racist eugenics by the zio nazis. Really tells you all you need to know about American tax payer funded Israel.

Quote Originally Posted by soulcrusher View Post
    Love the casual acceptance of racist eugenics by the zio nazis. Really tells you all you need to know about American tax payer funded Israel.
    What is with all the crypto-racists going right for the Nazi description when at least half a dozen (probably many more) nations have used forced sterilization since WW2?

It's almost pathological.

Quote Originally Posted by Majestic12 View Post
    Sure, Celista. But not in 2016. I'm applying modern values to modern practices. Forced Sterilization in Sweden is no more.
    California illegally sterilized its female prisoners until a law was passed in 2014 banning such practices.

Yes and we don't even talk about it. Wasn't discussed in any of the history classes I took...people don't like to think that US history is whitewashed but it definitely is.

https://muse.jhu.edu/article/200
    That's honestly fucking horrific. If systemic racism in the US has ever been a thing, that right there would be it.

Curious on your main's post count.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Deleted
    Still sterilizing is much more humanitarian than castrating, isn't it? Then I'd advise forum regressives to not be such hypocrites.
    Because their beloved fellow Arabs did so to their black slave population.

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    What is with all the crypto-racists going right for the Nazi description when at least half a dozen (probably many more) nations have used forced sterilization since WW2?

It's almost pathological.
    Because Israel is very questionable as a state.

State funded Eugentics sounds very much like a facist ideal.

Quote Originally Posted by soulcrusher View Post
    Has this been proven?

Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    Has this been proven?
    Well, as a general rule, Immigrants usually have net boosts in their population. so a 20% reduction sounds pretty suspicious.