Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Anybody else notice how OKCUPID seems to be full of...

Trans people or hipsters using ridiculous labels? Granted I have no issue with Trans people but it seems whenever I look for gay men it's seemingly 30% trans. I also noticed a ridiculous number of people from Russia 'liking' me which brings me to the conclusion it's now a hive of scammers. That's not to mention the ridiculous low number of people online in a 30 mile radius compared to most sites. I'm assuming it's probably more catered to Americans

You wouldn't date a trans dude?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    You wouldn't date a trans dude?
    No, I like a man with a fully functioning penis and prostate. I won't deny many are physically attractive and nice BUT I would never be sexually satisfied

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    That's not to mention the ridiculous low number of people online in a 30 mile radius compared to most sites.
    Maybe you are the only gay in the village.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Maybe you are the only gay in the village.
    I won't deny my location sucks but Manchester and Leeds are both within 30 miles and full of the gays, they just seemingly don't use OKCupid

Its so weird to see a gay man waking up to the world the rest of us have been living in for the past... six years?

Buckle up buckaroo people are trying to legalize incest and bestiality you are only looking at the rabbit hole you haven't jumped down it yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    I won't deny my location sucks but Manchester and Leeds are both within 30 miles and full of the gays, they just seemingly don't use OKCupid
    There are gay people in Leeds? I thought they would lynch them there, people from Leeds always come across as a bit neolithic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Its so weird to see a gay man waking up to the world the rest of us have been living in for the past... six years?

Buckle up buckaroo people are trying to legalize incest and bestiality you are only looking at the rabbit hole you haven't jumped down it yet.
    What's that got to do with anything? Beastiality will never be legal and incest is a grey area already. Don't really see how that's got anything to do with trans, I just find it odd they're tagged under gay men (most other sites have trans as its own section similar to bisexuals) besides it isn't just that but people putting stupid shit like pansexual, queer, nonbinary, etc! It's very odd

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    There are gay people in Leeds? I thought they would lynch them there, people from Leeds always come across as a bit neolithic.
    Quite the thriving gay scene, probably biggest in Yorkshire. Manchester is still better though

Yeah these days the "sexuality" part looks like the person's ordering a Pizza....

"I'm half cis-genderfluid-sapisosexual-male and half trans-androgonous-trigender-female, with a stuffed crust."

For a society that doesnt' like "labels", people don't half keep coming up with more and more of them.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    Yeah these days the "sexuality" part looks like the person's ordering a Pizza....

"I'm half cis-genderfluid-sapisosexual-male and half trans-androgonous-trigender-female, with a stuffed crust."

For a society that doesnt' like "labels", people don't half keep coming up with more and more of them.
    Im a strong advocate against such labels... Sexuality is fluid as it is and doesn't need pointless labels indicating various degrees of the 3 basic straight gay bi.

Deleted
    Does it not let you filter them out?

No, haven't noticed really.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

7+ Year Old Account
    Scammers, for sure. I've had to report quite a few of them. Their dialogue makes it pretty obvious. But the site itself is pretty horrible and is definitely not as actively used as others.

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't noticed that, but I basically gave up on that website after a few days, since no one seems to be responding to any messages (You signed up on a website for dating, and you don't want to date? WTF?), a lot of profiles look like they were made by 2 years olds, and there just doesn't seem to be many people with interests aligned to mine...

And yes, the website is definitely American-focused. There aren't that many people from other countries there.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trans people or hipsters using ridiculous labels? Granted I have no issue with Trans people but it seems whenever I look for gay men it's seemingly 30% trans. I also noticed a ridiculous number of people from Russia 'liking' me which brings me to the conclusion it's now a hive of scammers. That's not to mention the ridiculous low number of people online in a 30 mile radius compared to most sites. I'm assuming it's probably more catered to Americans
    It's something I've seen more of on OKC than other sites, but still not a huge number.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

10+ Year Old Account
    What's that got to do with anything? Beastiality will never be legal and incest is a grey area already. Don't really see how that's got anything to do with trans, I just find it odd they're tagged under gay men (most other sites have trans as its own section similar to bisexuals) besides it isn't just that but people putting stupid shit like pansexual, queer, nonbinary, etc! It's very odd
    Pansexual = Bisexual (That's not how it trully works but that's how most people use it), Queer (Part of the LGBTQ community, why... cause people), Nonbinary (have never meet a person like that, but i think that basically means that you will most likely see him/her using clothes that are not gender specific)

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    The best us of OKCupid and Tinder is for finding excellent cringe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

and incest is a grey area already.
    Wait, what?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Pansexual = Bisexual (That's not how it trully works but that's how most people use it)
    Actually, no. A bisexual person, for example, might not be okay with dating a transsexual or a nonbinary, while for a pansexual person it doesn't matter at all, and they look at the personality instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Pansexual = Bisexual (That's not how it trully works but that's how most people use it), Queer (Part of the LGBTQ community, why... cause people), Nonbinary (have never meet a person like that, but i think that basically means that you will most likely see him/her using clothes that are not gender specific)
    Pan sexual includes male, female, and anything else, which includes transsexuals, gender neutrals, etc.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!