Page 1 of 12
... LastLast

The Zerg Swarm vs The Burning Legion. Who would win?

The Zerg Swarm vs The Burning Legion

Both at their prime..Note: (Disregard the Twisting Nether, the demons will die and not return once they've been vanquished.)

Who would win?
    Last edited by Arzimon; 2016-08-13 at 05:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arzimon View Post
    The Zerg Swarm vs The Burning Legion Note: (Disregard the Twisting Nether, the demons will die and not return once they've been vanquished.)

Both at their prime.

Who would win?
    Oh the burning legion get a stipulation but not the zerg huh?

Well ima add my own then. Zerg cant assimilate or evolve their current form as of Starcraft pre brood war.

There we go.

Burning Legion wins.

I guess it depends how demon blood and the hyper-evolutionary virus interact, if at all.

Can the zerg infest demons, or would the zerg become controlled by the demon blood (just like the Orcs and Blood Elves)?

Zerg would win, as they would assimilate the Burning Legion's demons and evolve the swarm.

Simple matter of keep over runing them

Deleted
    If its at their prime there is no doubt legion would win. Sargeras one shots the entire planet, ship, whatever they are on.

Sargeras is the size of a planet and can cleave them in half. And unless the zerg can develop an immunity to fel they would soon join the burning legion. Plus there are a ton of species I doubt the Zerg could infest like Voidwalkers, infernals, and fel reavers.

Sargeares one-shots whatever planet/spacecraft thing theyre on

gg no re its all ogre i smell onions

I'm fairly certain the Zerg would be unable to infest any demons

The Zerg Swarm vs The Burning Legion Note: (Disregard the Twisting Nether, the demons will die and not return once they've been vanquished.)

Both at their prime.

Who would win?
    not how this works. "both at their prime" but the legion cant return from the nether...yeah...no. you cant have a discussion about something like this, and start limiting the power of one side.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Do the swarm also include Xel'naga Kerrigan? Because it should if the burning legion also includes Sargeras.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sargeras would literally melt them by just being in a thousand miles radius from them... Others have other spells at their disposals... Zerg have nothing to counter that at all... they can become somewhat resistant to high temperatures and certain elements, but I doubt they can evolve to be resistant to magic...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    Do the swarm also include Xel'naga Kerrigan? Because it should if the burning legion also includes Sargeras.
    Those two arent on equal power levels at all tho

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    Zerg would win, as they would assimilate the Burning Legion's demons and evolve the swarm.

Simple matter of keep over runing them
    I wonder if they can do that though

10+ Year Old Account
    I think neither would win and both would. What I mean by that is that it's likely they'd corrupt/infect each other to the point of creating an entirely new species/force/whatever. The cheap argument against that is saying 'yeah, but, that's what zerg do, they evolve and adapt, so they win, legion lose, lol' but then that's pretty much exactly what the legion does as well...so...yeah....I'd go with new super-race and woe be unto the universe....

....and then the Tyranids arrive!
    A smart man puts his money on the horse with the best odds...a wise man doesn't waste his money gambling on an outcome he has no control over.
    A blog thing for you! http://yetisteaparty.blogspot.co.uk
    A youtube thinghttp://www.youtube.com/user/Teroseth/

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    "The Returning from the nether" is the only thing that I took it away from the legion... because I thought it won't be a fair competition if they constantly keep returning to fight the zerg.

Since when was war suppose to be fair?

A badass sargeras pops in and destroys all of their conquered worlds by just looking at them.

Deleted
    I think the Burning part is pretty much a dead giveaway as to who would win.

Deleted
    ok.... if the war didn't include Sargeras, who would win?

note: All the leaders are in the war.. Examples: Archimonde, Kil'jaeden, Mannoroth, Overmind, Zagara, and Kerrigan....etc
    KJ is still very very powerful. If it includes the full power of every other legion leader i just dont see how they cant win. Even without sargeras they have so much combines power.

"The Returning from the nether" is the only thing that I took it away from the legion... because I thought it won't be a fair competition if they constantly keep returning to fight the zerg.
    war isnt fair. To compare the 2, the zerg would need to figure out how to overcome their enemies greatest strength, the fact that they are infinite.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Legion cause they are immortal. Unless it was on a demon world, then wno knows.