Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Do you like the hunter artifact weapons skins?

Do you like the hunter artifact weapons skins?

MM's skins seem really fucking bad, like what i'd expect from quest rewards, maybe dungeons. A lot of the other classes have these epic as fuck skins (besides one of two classes) and we have this shit (imo).

BM has one or two 'ok' ones, but meh.

Survival's are ok.
    Last edited by Solidito; 2016-08-13 at 11:48 PM.

I like them.

bow is pretty boring. gun is pure garbage.

not surprised though because they still haven't topped the bow models from TBC imo.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by threadz View Post
    not surprised though because they still haven't topped the bow models from TBC imo.
    I liked some from Wotlk but yeah the models for bows have been pretty bad for a long time.

Deleted
    I dont like how "fat" all the bow skins except the sisters bond look. I much prefer the slim look like my all time favorite bow of quelthalas, so Im not really a big fan of the MM skins.

I hate guns in wow, BM guns are no exception.

I think they're all pretty cool. I'll still probably run Zod's because it's perfect for 95% of the xmogs I have, but if I find some set that Zod's doesn't go with I find many of the skins pretty cool.

Personally I find the bow the best looking and the gun and polearm lacking

I like the bows. The 2nd tier BM gun with the scope is cool. Don't care about SV. After all that, still tranmogging it to Rhok

I really like the basic and the first skins for the MM Bow. You have to remember we get the quiver with it so it's a nice bonus look wise.

The guns are all awful, and the hidden skin Engineered Bow for it is also bad. Why Blizzard has never been able to make anything better than the Wolf sniper from Karazhan from 10 years ago blows my mind.

Survival.. heeeh.. they're okay, but they all look a bit bland to me. Nothing seems as good or impressive as the WoD CM polearm. Black Ice and the Felspine from Sunwell still look better than most of them in my opinion.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noocta View Post
    I really like the basic and the first skins for the MM Bow. You have to remember we get the quiver with it so it's a nice bonus look wise.

The guns are all awful, and the hidden skin Engineered Bow for it is also bad. Why Blizzard has never been able to make anything better than the Wolf sniper from Karazhan from 10 years ago blows my mind.

Survival.. heeeh.. they're okay, but they all look a bit bland to me. Nothing seems as good or impressive as the WoD CM polearm. Black Ice and the Felspine from Sunwell still look better than most of them in my opinion.
    Pretty much, I personally find all bows boring as fuck but I've not seen them with the quivers so I'll have to see myself.

Melee weapons always seem to be tiers above bows etc in terms of quality and visuals imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    the first skin for the mm weapon is awesome. i dont like many of the other hunter skins
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz

I do really like the Gnomish bow skin for Beast masters, but other than that, don't really like any of the marksmen nor survival skins.

Quote Originally Posted by threadz View Post
    bow is pretty boring. gun is pure garbage.

+1

this is how good bows should look like:

http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screen...h-thoridal.jpg

http://www.wowhead.com/item=34334/th...ry#screenshots

http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screen...golden-bow.jpg

http://www.wowhead.com/item=34196/go...as#screenshots

Yep, Black Bow of the Betrayer looks great as well, but we haven't had any cool bows since TBC.

Nope, they're all laughable imho. Hunter will be the only class where I'll transmog all artifacts no matter what, and one of the very few where I'll transmog any at all.

Glad I got WoD CMs after all. Now those are good looking bow, gun and polearm.

Quote Originally Posted by Thrif View Post
    Nope, they're all laughable imho. Hunter will be the only class where I'll transmog all artifacts no matter what, and one of the very few where I'll transmog any at all.

Glad I got WoD CMs after all. Now those are good looking bow, gun and polearm.
    What? CM gun is probably one of the ugliest weapon ever and polearm is so overused I got bored of it after 2 days of using it.

I actually like hunter artifacts, especially marksman, looks like a proper bow and not some over the top kids fantasy.

Some artifact skins look actually good, but I'm probably gonna stick to my CM weapons for now =)

BM :
    -The hidden bow skin colors are garbage, no set in the game have those weird bright "metallic" (that looks like plastic in the end) colors combination but the model is good.
    -The other hidden skin (Serpentbite) is, imo, amazing.
    -Elekk is good.
    -PvP skin is a fucking gun and so looks stupid af with animation because too short.
    -Normal & Enhanced are meh.

MM :
    -PvP skin is boss but weird color scheme.
    -Hidden crossbow is "okay".
    -Other futur hidden is a throwback to Rhok'delar, I like it a lot.
    -Phoenix is cool.
    -I love Enhanced version, but normal version is meh.

SV :
    -All of them are pretty cool I think and can suit different type of transmog.

Deleted
    I absolutely hate the Gun skins, prolly gonna transmog it into Nerubian Conqueror.

For the Gun, I like the second skin the best. The one with the scope. The tusked one is hideous as is the short one. The hidden bow one is also pretty bad. Even the first appearance is better than them. After the first two, it goes downhill.
    Last edited by Dch48; 2016-08-14 at 10:25 PM.
    Desktop ------------------------------- Laptop- Asus ROG Zephyrus G14
    AMD Ryzen 5 5600X CPU ---------------AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS with Radeon 680M graphics
    AMD RX 6600XT GPU -------------------AMD Radeon RX 6800S discrete graphics
    16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM ----------------16 GB DDR5-4800 RAM
    1 TB WD Black SN770 NVMe SSD ------1 TB WD Black SN850 NVMe SSD