Deleted

Spoiler- the dragons

So I have been reading spoilers and I've seen that the dragon flights can't lay any more eggs which means they will be extinct in the future. This is true for the black dragonflight, I mean we helped wrathion get some eggs u know....and what about those drakes that are not part of the 4 remained flight(proto, storm and the others) ?

Quote Originally Posted by DkWarrior View Post
    So I have been reading spoilers and I've seen that the dragon flights can't lay any more eggs which means they will be extinct in the future. This is true for the black dragonflight, I mean we helped wrathion get some eggs u know....and what about those drakes that are not part of the 4 remained flight(proto, storm and the others) ?
    Source? /10char
    "So my advice is to argue based on the reasons stated, not try to make up or guess at reasons and argue those."
    Greg Street, Riot Developer - 12:50 PM - 25 May 2015

That questline was changed. We dont help the black flight get eggs anymore. We just find out that another black dragon has been alive and not crazy living in highmountain with the cows.

As far as the dragons not being able to breed anymore it might not stay that way. All the other flights besides the Aspect flights are ok so dragons wont die out just the intelligent ones besides the stormdrakes.
    Last edited by Felrane; 2016-08-13 at 10:32 PM.

Deleted
    "so dragons wont die out just the intellegent ones"- this made my day XD

By the way thank you.
    And we do not know about that inteligent black dragon who is not corrupted right ?

Quote Originally Posted by DkWarrior View Post
    By the way thank you.
    And we do not know about that intelligent black dragon who is not corrupted right ?
    Ya its part of the highmountain questline dont want to spoil to much.

Quote Originally Posted by Felrane View Post
    Ya its part of the highmountain questline dont want to spoil to much.
    spoiler tags exist for a reason you know. I am also very curious to see what happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

Quote Originally Posted by UnluckyAmateur View Post
    spoiler tags exist for a reason you know. I am also very curious to see what happens.
    Huln Highmountain drove away Deathwing with Hammer of khazgoroth and purified one of the black dragon eggs. It hatched and was raised by huln. He became advisor to highmountain tribe and is known by name of Ebonhorn. Only chieftain of united Highmountain knows his real identity. Rest of tauren consider him to be very wise and old shaman cow

Deleted
    Then we wont see wrathion ? again .

I hope they do. I don't mind the Dragonflights, but I think the Aspects are a really stupid addition to the lore.

that "addition" to the lore existed before WoW existed. Sooooo