Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    we have seen the Power of Archmond destruction many times, but I don't remember even seeing - reading - Kil'janden using some sort of power to destroy cities or army's or something.
    if not someone please enlighten me
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

Deleted
    I am anxiously waiting to find this out, since I have been interested how he and Velen measure up to eachother. They seemed to be somewhat similar in power, but who would win is a crapshoot especially since Velen is spurred on by the death of his son.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Havik View Post
    Because with 20 he dies. Eventually. };]
    people dont have to be more powerful to kill you, but its pretty odvious if we do fight the actual titan sargeras (we will most likley fight a avatar this expansion, but not a fully powered him... cause well... hes bigger then a fucking planet...) we will most likley have the power of the titans behind us, and the help of armies of titanic being to help
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Deleted
    yes we will become titans, that makes logical sense.

Well, Sargeras is obviously by far the strongest one here. No questions asked.
    And obviously Kil'jaeden is stronger than the Lich King - after all, Kil'jaeden created the Lich King.
    In terms of raw power, I think it was stated that Archimonde was slightly ahead of Kil'jaeden, but Kil'jaeden was more cunning.
    As for Deathwing - we don't really know where he stands. Going with War of the Ancients version, he was most likely a lot weaker than Archimonde/Kil'jaeden, but who knows how much power he has gained since then. Still, I'd say he's weaker than these two, but probably stronger than the Lich King.

And finally, Azshara - well, she saw Sargeras as someone on "her level", so either she had an extreme ego or she was really incredibly powerful. And since the War of the Ancients, she was empowered by the Old Gods, so... I'd say she's probably second to Sargeras right now.

So, in order of power, I'd say:

Sargeras > Azshara > Archimonde > Kil'jaeden > Deathwing > Lich King > Illidan

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfred View Post
    Where u figure out that number "19 times" ??
    I assume it's because when you add the 20th you are supposed to beat the hypothetical encounter.

EDIT: Hmm, looks like my page did not refresh properly when I checked for new replies and Havik replied in the meantime already <.<
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

We won't be fighting with Sargeras alone, that's for sure(if we even will do fight with him anyway).
    Just as we didn't fight with Deathwing/Lich King alone, otherwise they'd pretty much one-shot us(fury of the Frostmourne, duh?).

If I have to compare then as other people do, then I'd probably say:
    Sargeras > Kil'jaeden > (Deathwing) > Lich King

Not sure if Illidan is NOW stronger than Arthas or not, it's been a while when he lost with the Lich King(yeah, the Lich King, not Arthas, because he was empowered by Ner'zhul, so I assume their(Arthas+Ner'zhul) powers combined are equal to Lich King).

Quote Originally Posted by Andyssian View Post
    So, in order of power, I'd say:

Sargeras > Azshara > Archimonde > Kil'jaeden > Deathwing > Lich King > Illidan
    I don't get it, why Archimonde is shown by 50% of the users as someone stronger than Kil'jeden? Raw strength doesn't mean power.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    We did kill Illidan.
    With a help from Maiev! Otherwise he would roflstomp us.
    Last edited by Eazy; 2016-08-14 at 11:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dankdruid View Post
    lol you all think Sargeras is the strongest.

Will be funny in an expansion or 2 when he gets killed by a 2-3-9 set up in heroic or just 20 people in mythic.

Every one of those characters is or is to be dead.

Who is the one person we could not kill? Illidan,

Illidan = Stroncest.
    We did kill Illidan.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    With a help from Maiev! Otherwise he would roflstomp us.
    And we did kill Lich King with help of Tirion, Light ex machina and bajillion souls released from Frostmourne. We killed Deathwing with the help of even stronger deus ex machina, Thrall on bullshitian steroids and Dragon Aspects. We defeated Kil'Jaeden with the help of Kalec and Anveena, i.e. Kil'jaeden's portal itself. Even in this context Dankdruid's post is stupid. But since they just said we couldn't kill him, it's an outright lie.

Anyway, Deathwing wielding Demon Soul made the Legion retreat like panicked children and from what I recall they were led by Archimonde that day. Cata Deathwing went all "nah, don't need it anymore" on Demon Soul after he abused Old God juice. The damage he dealt will most likely also outshine the entire scope of Legion expansion (if only for the reason that Blizzard is too lazy to make updates despite "largest team evar, look forward to all the secondary patches you will get in WoD" that led to 6.1 that had Twitter integration). And we needed more help to vanquish Deathwing than to defeat Archimonde in WoD. Azshara was said to be below only Archie and Kil'Jaeden (and Sargeras, obviously) during WotA before she also abused Old God juice. Since then we only saw her wave to Malfurion in Darkshore.

So hard to say. Blizzard kinda wrote themselves into a corner when it comes to the power of the Eredar lords and it looks like Legion will have to be boosted by the threat of Sargeras himself. Or just the sheer numbers of the demon zerg.
    Last edited by Mehrunes; 2016-08-14 at 11:32 AM.
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

And we did kill Lich King with help of Tirion, Light ex machina and bajillion souls released from Frostmourne. We killed Deathwing with the help of even stronger deus ex machina, Thrall on bullshitian steroids and Dragon Aspects. We defeated Kil'Jaeden with the help of Kalec and Anveena, i.e. Kil'jaeden's portal itself. Even in this context Dankdruid's post is stupid. But since they just said we couldn't kill him, it's an outright lie.
    I perfectly understood and I agree with you. Of course Illidan is killable by mortals at the times of The Burning Crusade.

Quote Originally Posted by steelballfc View Post
    we have seen the Power of Archmond destruction many times, but I don't remember even seeing - reading - Kil'janden using some sort of power to destroy cities or army's or something.
    if not someone please enlighten me
    And that's pretty lame, because he is just plot on his Throne all the time...

Deleted
    We did kill Illidan.

no we killed Arthas and Archimonde.

Illidan is alive.

Illidan is alive.
    If Illidan is alive then why are his soul and his body in different locations?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    If Illidan is alive then why are his soul and his body in different locations?
    you are defining alive by human definitions.

Illidan is a night elf.

7+ Year Old Account
    many things doesn't make sense here
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

Illidan is alive.
    Blizzard couldn't give a definite answer whether or not we actually killed him in WoD.

Illidan is a night elf.
    And Arthas' soul is in the Shadowlands (most likely). Whoopty doo, we couldn't kill the Lich King. Also, Night Elves die just fine and in pretty much the same way as humans.
    Last edited by Mehrunes; 2016-08-14 at 11:35 AM.

lol those Azshara fans.

Illidan is a night elf.
    Um? Ok? His body is dead and his soul was sent off to the nether.

Arthas' body is dead and his soul was shipped off to the Shadowlands.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    people dont have to be more powerful to kill you, but its pretty odvious if we do fight the actual titan sargeras (we will most likley fight a avatar this expansion, but not a fully powered him... cause well... hes bigger then a fucking planet...) we will most likley have the power of the titans behind us, and the help of armies of titanic being to help
    titans arent bigger than planets

Quote Originally Posted by Xarathan View Post
    titans arent bigger than planets

Roughly
    Sargeras>>KJ=Archimonde>>Deathwing=?=Azshara=?=LichKing>>Illidan

If you want to go into specifics, you need to provide more context. For example: In a sudden pit fight, Archi could defeat KJ. But if they became enemies, I'd say KJ's cunning will bring him on top.

7+ Year Old Account
    I think he's the 2nd most powerful being in the universe, after Sargeras himself.

And by far the most interesting.