Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Theres also the Void Lords which are beings behind the old gods themselves, id be surprised if they didnt match Sargeras in sheer power. They might even surpass him.

But yeah in order of power it pretty much goes

Sargeras/Void Lords(perhaps)> Kil'Jaeden > Azshara/N'Zoth > Deathwing > Lich King > Illidan
    Last edited by mmocb13165abed; 2016-08-14 at 01:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Iyosin View Post
    Sargeras isn't a Demon though, he's a Titan. Legion Spoilers: The last Titan with the exception of Azeroth itself.
    Can't he be both? A Demonic Titan? Surely he's not 100% pure titan anymore after all that Fel he engulfed. Kind of how Eredar are Demonic Draenei?

7+ Year Old Account
    Sargeras isn't a Demon though, he's a Titan. Legion Spoilers: The last Titan with the exception of Azeroth itself.
    those arent legion spoilers, those are chronicle spoilers, and volume 1 was released months ago.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deathknightish View Post
    Can't he be both? A Demonic Titan? Surely he's not 100% pure titan anymore after all that Fel he engulfed.
    he's a fel infused titan.
    that's it, not a demon.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post

he's a fel infused titan.
    that's it, not a demon.
    Where does the line go between Fel-Infused and demon though? Considering the Nathrezim are the only pure demons (Unless I forgot one.) and the rest are made? Aren't Eredar basically Fel-infused Draenei?

Deleted
    Thats why i said he is just as much a demon as sargeras is. Sargeras is an eredar.

I'm not sure exactly waht defines a demon, but both Sargeras and KJ have immortal demon souls

those arent legion spoilers, those are chronicle spoilers, and volume 1 was released months ago.
    I'm aware, however the vast majority of people aren't and will learn about it in Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    Thats why i said he is just as much a demon as sargeras is. Sargeras is an eredar.

I'm not sure exactly waht defines a demon, but both Sargeras and KJ have immortal demon souls
    I'm also willing to call Sargeras a demon now, but I wouldn't call him Eredar. Unless I completely fail at my lore, an Eredar is a very specific creature, a Fel-Infused Draenei (Whatever the race was called before they renamed themselves Draenei which means The Exiled or something.).

Quote Originally Posted by plato13 View Post
    You do realize Illidan lost to Arthas in wc3. Also a halfway summoned KJ was still a higher tier raidboss then Illidan. And Sargeras shouldnt be even on the same scale then the other three.
    In-game raid mechanics cannot be used to measure one's power level but I agree with you. Based on the list he made it's something like:

Sargeras >>>> Kil'jaeden > Arthas (Death Knight) > Illidan

Quote Originally Posted by Rathbourne View Post
    I kind of have an idea,i just wanted to know what people think.Compare him to Lich King,Azshara,Deathwing.
    From least powerful(1) to most powerful(10):

1. Kael'thas
    2. Illidan
    3. Arthas
    4. Deathwing
    5. Gul'dan
    6. Mannoroth
    7. Archimonde
    8. Kil'Jaedan
    9. Azshara
    10. Sargeras
    Last edited by Lillyth; 2016-08-14 at 01:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post

Kil'jaeden and Archimonde and the other man'ari are Eredar, formerly, at least. Sargeras is not an Eredar. Kil'jaeden was given his demonic powers by Sargeras, as was Archimonde, and they were offered to Valen. Sargeras is a god, he wasn't gifted his powers by someone, he came into existence with them like the other Titans. However he is corrupted now and that may make him demon like, but I don't think it should put him in the same category.
    Last edited by Iyosin; 2016-08-14 at 01:57 PM.

Deleted
    I'm also willing to call Sargeras a demon now, but I wouldn't call him Eredar. Unless I completely fail at my lore, an Eredar is a very specific creature, a Fel-Infused Draenei (Whatever the race was called before they renamed themselves Draenei which means The Exiled or something.).
    Ah sorry my bad. He is a titan is what i meant to write. KJ is the eredar.

Both fel infused

- - - Updated - - -

Kil'jaeden and Archimonde and the other man'ari are Eredar, formerly, at least. Sargeras is not an Eredar. Kil'jaeden was given his demonic powers by Sargeras, as was Archimonde, and they were offered to Valen. Sargeras is a god, he wasn't gifted his powers by someone, he came into existence with them like the other Titans.
    It was a simple typo. I know that Sargeras is a former titan.

Gods are not soemthing i deal in. But we can talk powerlevels.

Just because he is more powerful does not mean he isnt a demon.

Sargeras is much more powerful then simple titan right now.

Edit:

Looking them both up:

KJ is:
    Race: Man'ari eredar
    and
    Character class: Warlock sorcerer

Sargeras is:
    Race: Vanir Titan(former), Dark Titan
    Character class: Warlock, Sorcerer, Fighter, Warlock

Nowhere mentions them as demons
    Last edited by mmocfe2bab4c21; 2016-08-14 at 02:01 PM.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    he's basically on the other side of the universe, now he has 2 options, either his minions all around the universe open a portal for him to come through and that takes just a couple of hours or he walks from A to B across the universe and that takes a couple of billion years.

- - - Updated - - -

dont feed him.
    Thanks for clarifying, now it makes sense! ^^

Where does the line go between Fel-Infused and demon though? Considering the Nathrezim are the only pure demons (Unless I forgot one.) and the rest are made? Aren't Eredar basically Fel-infused Draenei?
    There are a lot more "pure" demons (I assume you meant the one who were born demon in the Nether) than just the Nathrezim - Void Hounds, Abyssal, Infernals, Pitlords, etc. Also, being infused with Fel doesn't make you demons, otherwise a lot of the orcs would have turned into demons. You need to cross a certain threshold that seems to be varied in a case-by-case basis.

Quote Originally Posted by Lillyth View Post
    From least powerful(1) to most powerful(10):

1. Kael'thas
    2. Illidan
    3. Arthas
    4. Deathwing
    5. Gul'dan
    6. Mannoroth
    7. Archimonde
    8. Kil'Jaedan
    9. Azshara
    10. Sargeras
    No way Mannoroth is more powerful than Illidan at his peak in "Illidan", much less Deathwing. Gul'dan - even now - certainly isn't as powerful as Deathwing either.
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post
    There are a lot more "pure" demons (I assume you meant the one who were born demon in the Nether) than just the Nathrezim - Void Hounds, Abyssal, Infernals, Pitlords, etc. Also, being infused with Fel doesn't make you demons, otherwise a lot of the orcs would have turned into demons. You need to cross a certain threshold that seems to be varied in a case-by-case basis.

No way Mannoroth is more powerful than Illidan at his peak in "Illidan", much less Deathwing. Gul'dan - even now - certainly isn't as powerful as Deathwing either.
    Grommash one shot Mannoroth basicly. I think grommash and illidan are on relatively equal power levels.

So yes, i agree

lol Mannoroth is not stronger than Illidan.

Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post

Oh, I thought they were the only true demons because of the quote here.

They are suspected to be the only race known to be originally demonic (although another kindred race, the Tothrezim, is mentioned in the RPG books).

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    As powerful as a single Human Mage, in the grand scheme of things.

And lol at people saying Sargeras is the most powerful being in the lore. Might want to update your lore knowledge.
    Guy cuts planets in half. He is. She fought an avatar of him.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    And lol at people saying Sargeras is the most powerful being in the lore. Might want to update your lore knowledge.
    Which being in WoW is confirmed (or even implied) to be stronger than him? None AFAIK. Are you sure you aren't misunderstanding something from lore instead?

Oh, I thought they were the only true demons because of the quote here.
    You may want to stop using Wowwiki for starter since a lot of their articles contain outdated (and wrong) information :P Wowpedia is getting updated much faster. Also, since they both are just pedia sites, check if they have any reference to official sources beforehand - if not, it's not guaranteed to be reliable.
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

depends on power level

Quote Originally Posted by plato13 View Post
    You do realize Illidan lost to Arthas in wc3. Also a halfway summoned KJ was still a higher tier raidboss then Illidan. And Sargeras shouldnt be even on the same scale then the other three.
    With that argument that would mean Halion was stronger than Arthas lolololol.