[Fire] Help with combustion Weak Aura

Hi, I wanted to create an Aura which shows Combustion (Icon) and it's remaining duration as text inside the icon (White color), but when the Combustion duration is shorter than my current Fireball cast speed + 30ms, the text switches to red.

I thought of making two different auras, one for fireballCastSpeed > combustionDuration and the opposite (+30ms), but I'm stuck on the coding part.

local name, rank, icon, castingTime, minRange, maxRange, spellID = GetSpellInfo(133)
    local fireballCastingTime = castingTime*.001

local _, _, _, _, _, _, expires = UnitBuff(190319)
    local combustionRemaining = expires-GetTime()

if fireballCastingTime < combustionRemaining then return true else return false
    end
    Is giving me unexpected symbol near local. I've tried removing "_" for " " and such, but it didn't work.

Any advice or help would be appreciated, thanks.

no idea how to make it but you're better off just learning the timing from just casting at a dummy. you shouldnt be casting fireball in combustion anyway.. at the end of combustion there will be time for one scorch for the final hot streak proc before combustion ends

Yeah, don't use Fire Ball during Combustion.

On live, use Scorch at the end.

When you get the artifact, use Phoenix.

Deleted
    Don't use FB during Combustion - that solves everything at 110. On prepatch just cast Scorch if you have Fire Blast and Flame On on CD.