Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Before gaining their collective respect for saving all their asses and the collective horde forces at the broken shore. Its like you stopped the video after he said that went "lol im right" And went about your merry way.

Saying garrosh hated someone is as far from an insult as you could get. lol.
    Drek'thar and his frostwolves still don't trust her. And it took the broken shore for the freaking warchief to finally trust her before just he died. Vol'jin and Garrosh hated eachother, but even both of them(Vol'jin trusted her for a whole minute) never truly trusted Slyvanas.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripzzz View Post
    Drek'thar and his frostwolves still don't trust her. And it took the broken shore for the freaking warchief to finally trust her before just he died. Vol'jin and Garrosh hated eachother, but even both of them(Vol'jin trusted her for a whole minute) never truly trusted Slyvanas.
    And none of it matters, Sylvanas has proven shes willingly to look out for the rest of the Horde. Drek'thar is bound to a wheelchair, he wont be leading any attacks, or even lending his aid. People don't have to trust Sylvanas, but she will get the job done.

Vol'jins whole end speech was that he never assumed Sylvanas would have acted how she does. She saved the Horde. She has their trust.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

First of all, we don't know if they "still" don't trust her, they could have changed their opinion after Broken Shore too. Secondly, Drek'thar is not exactly a leader of the Horde or even a leader of an important part of it. He's a leader of one small clan of Orcs and a traitor that declined a call to arms of another Orc higher up in the chain of command. Finally, how is Vol'jin and Garrosh hating each other relevant?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    First of all, we don't know if they "still" don't trust her, they could have changed their opinion after Broken Shore too. Secondly, Drek'thar is not exactly a leader of the Horde or even a leader of an important part of it. He's a leader of one small clan of Orcs and a traitor that declined a call to arms of another Orc higher up in the chain of command. Finally, how is Vol'jin and Garrosh hating each other relevant?
    Vol'jin and Garrosh hating eachother is relevant because they clearly have different perspectives, but they both agree that Slyvanas wasn't worthy of trust. Until the broken shore for Vol'jin. They wouldn't just mistrust Slyvanas for no reason.

- - - Updated - - -

And none of it matters, Sylvanas has proven shes willingly to look out for the rest of the Horde. Drek'thar is bound to a wheelchair, he wont be leading any attacks, or even lending his aid. People don't have to trust Sylvanas, but she will get the job done.

Vol'jins whole end speech was that he never assumed Sylvanas would have acted how she does. She saved the Horde. She has their trust.
    Yeah. But if she is forced to choose between the Horde and her own life, I think she would betray the Horde to avoid the Abyss. Her Legion bio implies she will have to make this choice in Legion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfheart9 View Post
    Yea, not like she's ever disregarded the Warchief's orders, put others in harm for her own goals, or shown almost no care for the Horde as a whole and is focused almost entirely on the Forsaken and nothing else. Totally just people's headcanon, not facts.

- - - Updated - - -

A demon hunter as we know it, has to go through the rituals that the current demon hunters have to be what they are. The actual concept of a demon hunter in WoW lore is one that uses the demon's abilities against them and walks the line of being corrupted by ,or harnessing it.

You can be a hunter, whom happens to hunt demons, which is what the trolls would be.
    Every Horde leader disregarded the Warchief's orders. They actually fought against the Warchief.

- - - Updated - - -

Vol'jin and Garrosh hating eachother is relevant because they clearly have different perspectives, but they both agree that Slyvanas wasn't worthy of trust. Until the broken shore for Vol'jin. They wouldn't just mistrust Slyvanas for no reason.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah. But if she is forced to choose between the Horde and her own life, I think she would betray the Horde to avoid the Abyss. Her Legion bio implies she will have to make this choice in Legion.
    The "Sylvanas going to hell" shit never sat right with me. What did she do to deserve eternal torment?
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    The "Sylvanas going to hell" shit never sat right with me. What did she do to deserve eternal torment?
    The forsaken torture living beings with no remorse. Of course they will end up chilling with Arthas when they die.

10+ Year Old Account
    The forsaken torture living beings with no remorse. Of course they will end up chilling with Arthas when they die.
    so torture is a one way ticket to hell? Guess Jaina is going too So is maulf, so is turalyon etc.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    Sylvanas is the Yin to Anduin's Yang. There is no foul play here from any Deceiver, it's just balance, two complementary forces which must work together for the common goal of survival.

She is the best leader we could have hoped for and from the cinematic there is one thing that was really interesting: her message at the funeral pyre. There was not a "For the Horde" or "For Azeroth" message but a "For vengeance" one which was very well received. This would mean that the Horde has recovered from the wounds Garrosh gave it and that Vol'Jin, regardless of the the forum's opinion, is respected by the Horde's factions.

Furthermore, in the Horde's darkest hour on that shore she was the one that rushed to the Warchief's aid, not Thrall, not Baine, not Saurfang and she carried out the order she received, even though as seen in the last part of the Horde cinematic with her on the ship, she knew exactly that this would mean: heavy casualties for the Alliance. So, she already chose her path and she deserves the role.

10+ Year Old Account
    Opinions don't make vol'jin and the hordes newfound trust in her just go away.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Genn and Rogers are the ones commanding the Alliance forces. They have more beef with the forsaken. Which is why making Slyvanas the warchief will put the Horde and Alliance at eachother's throats more so than literally anyone else. The Legion couldn't ask for a better set up. Which is the resson why we get class halls.
    Flash news, Genn already intended to maul the Horde's throat before Sylvanas even became Warchief (or while she became one, something Genn wouldn't be aware of anyway). Regardless of who claimed the seat, Genn was going to start shit. You have to deliver Varian's letter to Anduin yourself because Genn had too much of a hate boner to join the funeral and immediately left Stormwind with the gunship. He claims that he would exact "justice", and Anduin says that he can't blame him or Jaina for that matter, even though he has to go for a better way. All of this before the Alliance had any idea about the change of Horde leadership.

- - - Updated - - -

The appointment can also be seen as the step of a self-fullfilling prophecy, as the trust given (one she would have never thought to receive ever probably) could further push Sylvanas towards the "right" direction, which is the vibe I got from the cinematic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

They also agreed on not trusting the Alliance. So what?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    Last time KJ tricked the Horde by using Ner'Zhul and talk to him as a spirit.
    Vol'Jin saw a powerfull vision from the Loa saying that Sylvanas needs to lead.

The Scourge and Forsaken where created by the Lich King a tool made by KJ.

Do you think KJ is alrdy playing the Horde again? and will the Horde atleast confirm if Vol'Jin vision is true this time after last time that all followed Ner'Zhul without confimation.
    if it was kiljaedin, then he made a huge mistake.

I really dont understand this theory, sylvanas is strongly anti legion, when she liberated the forsaken from arthas she roamed lordaeron hunting down dreadlords and slaying them 1 by 1, why the fuck would kiljaedin want someone like that to be leading one of the main factions against him?

If this is the case and kiljaedin was the one who told voljin who to elect, then he made a grave error, i dont think hes that stupid!

10+ Year Old Account
    Not to mention she wants everyone and everything dead and has that secret plague but hey Blizzard probably said nah fuck it shes good and redeemable now because of the major hard ons horde fanboys have for her
    Thank god this game isn't just for Rym, we'd have a pretty shitty time - Me

so torture is a one way ticket to hell? Guess Jaina is going too So is maulf, so is turalyon etc.
    Sounds good to me.

- - - Updated - - -

I never said it went away. I just think she values her own life over the Horde. But apparently we shall see what choice she makes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    They also agreed on not trusting the Alliance. So what?
    And they had reasons to mistrust the Alliance did they not?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Flash news, Genn already intended to maul the Horde's throat before Sylvanas even became Warchief (or while she became one, something Genn wouldn't be aware of anyway). Regardless of who claimed the seat, Genn was going to start shit. You have to deliver Varian's letter to Anduin yourself because Genn had too much of a hate boner to join the funeral and immediately left Stormwind with the gunship. He claims that he would exact "justice", and Anduin says that he can't blame him or Jaina for that matter, even though he has to go for a better way. All of this before the Alliance had any idea about the change of Horde leadership.

- - - Updated - - -

True. But Slyvanas becoming warchief will make tension between the Horde and Alliance much worse than it already was after the broken shore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Saying Hai to Sylvanas fanbois!

Saurfang for Warchief! He's immortal ---> Orgrimmar Offensive

That aside, if anyone in the current major lore characters is susceptible to demonic corruption it would be Sylvanas, she cares about her self preservation more than she cares about any other thing. Sylvanas kinda missed the fact that she is dead and should stay dead. If Azeroth seems like it's going to blow she will be the first to jump ship and serve the burning legion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    True. But Slyvanas becoming warchief will make tension between the Horde and Alliance much worse than it already was after the broken shore.
    Lady Jaina Proudmoore says: Have you forgotten the Horde's treachery? It's time to bring them to heel like the dogs they are!
    Prophet Velen says: To fight two wars at once would be folly. For all our sakes, we need the Horde's strength added to our own.
    Anduin Wrynn says: Velen is right. We must stand beside the demon hunters and focus on the Legion. Now is not the time to--
    Lady Jaina Proudmoore says: The Horde betrayed your father and left us to die! To fight alongside those cowards would dishonor everything he stood for.
    Prophet Velen says: My people know the price of facing demons as a world divided. It is time to unite our forces and defend our lands.
    Anduin Wrynn says: Agreed. I'm sorry, Jaina, but vengeance must wait. I trust you're mobilizing the Kirin Tor as we discussed?
    Lady Jaina Proudmoore says: Dalaran will help protect the Eastern Kingdoms, but I will NOT allow the Horde to set foot within my city
    Anduin Wrynn says: We must not splinter like this... not now. Please, Jaina!
    Lady Jaina Proudmoore says: You disappoint me, King of Stormwind. But sooner or later, you will see the truth. You all will!

If the Legion wanted tension, I say selling another prophecy wrote in riddles to make Jaina the new High Queen of the Alliance would have achieved far greater results. It shouldn't have been any more difficult than coming up with "da spirits" to appoint Sylvanas.
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.

10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't that before she gets removed as leader of the kirin'tor?
    It is. But it's not like she couldn't be both. Varian was King of Stormwind and High King of the Alliance forces.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    Sure, he is also Xe'Ra and Jaina.
    Sorry but Jaina is a dread lord. Not Kil'Jaeden.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    It is. But it's not like she couldn't be both. Varian was King of Stormwind and High King of the Alliance forces.
    Doesn't mean KJ manipulating Vol'jin isn't a possibility. As others have pointed out. KJ made the Lich King, implying he has some control over necromancy. Forsaken/Sylvanas should be easy to manipulate for KJ.