Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

Am I the only one with this type of thinking?

'I really don't care if you are a king or a CEO of an important business, I just don't care about your status, you are still a human just like me mentality'
    Anyone here have this type of thinking too? I just fail to worship someone and I always roll eyes when I see people do it.
    Funny thing is, jealousy is not even involved. I just can't understand it, why I have this.

Yes, you are the only one.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

Deleted
    *communism intensifies*

It's a defense mechanism. Refusal to acknowledge status is often born from disengagement with personal growth.

In simpler words, if you act like status isn't important, people won't expect you to try and attain status. Therefore you're safe from failing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pingasman82 View Post
    *communism intensifies*
    What you mean?

Yes, there are 7,4 billions of people out there and you're the only one.

Quote Originally Posted by pingasman82 View Post
    *communism intensifies*
    Either that or a liberal

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Veggie50 View Post
    It's a defense mechanism. Refusal to acknowledge status is often born from disengagement with personal growth.

In simpler words, if you act like status isn't important, people won't expect you to try and attain status. Therefore you're safe from failing.
    Ye, had a shity personal growth, thats for sure. Might seek help.

I just can't understand it, why I have this.
    Try different pills.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kayn View Post
    'I really don't care if you are a king or a CEO of an important business, I just don't care about your status, you are still a human just like me mentality'
    Anyone here have this type of thinking too? I just fail to worship someone and I always roll eyes when I see people do it.
    Funny thing is, jealousy is not even involved. I just can't understand it, why I have this.
    Inferiority complex.

Quote Originally Posted by Veggie50 View Post

For me its an extreme form of narcissism. I'm just better than them. Just because.
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

Everyone is a sheep, bah.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

It depends what they are famous for, Medal of Honor? Or having a hit YouTube channel?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    What you mean?
    It was a joke, because lots of communists did not care for the authority of kings and the rich

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DesMephisto View Post
    For me its an extreme form of narcissism. I'm just better than them. Just because.
    Even though when I don't feel like that?

I rather think if someone is a CEO or very successful that I can learn from them because they got there for a reason. Your view is almost like you're trying to reassure yourself of your own value because you have an underlying feeling that you're inferior.. It's on some level an inferiority complex type of behavior for you to go to the length of making a thread on the subject.

The best thing is to be aware of your subconcious though in order to improve yourself and progress.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Even though when I don't feel like that?
    You do. You don't acknowledge their rank as a form of Anti-Authority, which leads into Narcissism. They can't be better than you, who are they to tell you, what have they done that makes them SPECIAL.
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    I rather think if someone is a CEO or very successful that I can learn from them because they got there for a reason. Your view is almost like you're trying to reassure yourself of your own value because you have an underlying feeling that you're inferior.. It's on some level an inferiority complex type of behavior for you to go to the length of making a thread on the subject.

The best thing is to be aware of your subconcious though in order to improve yourself and progress.
    I guess I found the term now atleast 'inferiority complex

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DesMephisto View Post
    You do. You don't acknowledge their rank as a form of Anti-Authority, which leads into Narcissism. They can't be better than you, who are they to tell you, what have they done that makes them SPECIAL.
    I guess you are right, I ain't even gonna deny it

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Radeghost View Post
    Yes, there are 7,4 billions of people out there and you're the only one.
    Yup, OP is one unique snowflake.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Yes you are. You're completely alone in this world.