Deleted

Suramar Disguise

Is anyone else having serious trouble with the disguise mechanic in Suramar?
    I want to like Suramar, I really do. The city is gorgeous and most quests aren't too bad either. I can even accept the decision to gate CoS and Arcway by rep. I can live with the fact that I have no shapeshifting form in suramar city for what it's worth.
    But the disguise mechanic is so incredibly off putting, it is ruining the entire zone for me. Maybe the mechanic itself wouldn't be too bad, though I heavily doubt that, but it's just completely broken.
    I've lost count of the amount of times I have lost my disguise despite being not even close to the detection circle. I've lost count of the amount of times I have lost my disguise, although the detection spell isn't even halfway finished. Sometimes I just get revealed instantly (that may be intended and pertain to certain mob types, though, idk). Other times, but admittely quite rarely, I just randomly lose my disguise.
    There is a NPC you have to talk to for the quest chain that starts at 8K honored rep, but she is standing in an area that's littered with elite mobs and the entrances are so labyrinthine I have no idea how I'm supposed to get to her without dying.
    I DID try the item that's supposed to stealth and redisguise you, but the two times I tried it it didn't even remotely work.

Maybe I'm just dumb, maybe I have overlooked something that makes that whole thing much more bearable, but as it stands I utterly hate doing anything in Suramar City.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Sounds like the mechanic is heavily bugged. Report it to blizzard.