Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by bungeebungee View Post
    It doesn't make good shock news, so we'll hear it less, but while being packed into temporary encampments often brings out the worst in people, it's a good be that somewhere in one of those camps somebody also did something commendable. Why? Because in any group of people you will have jerks, the out of touch, and some folks who try to make it a better place. That's just the way people are.
    I mean, weren't there rape gangs at the New Orleans stadium after that hurricane wrecked the city... Took all of about 2 days or something to descend to that; and no war to flee from to claim "trauma" either...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    I mean, weren't there rape gangs at the New Orleans stadium after that hurricane wrecked the city... Took all of about 2 days or something to descend to that; and no war to flee from to claim "trauma" either...
    I don't remember what the word is for that but civilized people don't do that.

Again as a man i find it fucking stupid that other men cant control themselves. And going after kids? Wtf is wrong with people!

Like that guy that raped the kid at the swimming pool he said he hadnt had anything in a long time he was married with kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111 EXPLODE WTF.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Deleted
    We don't fucking want them, send them back or kill em, they're fucking animals.

I've got 10 comments lined up, each and every one would get me infracted. Most of them about the age of Mohammed's wife for comparison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    I've got 10 comments lined up, each and every one would get me infracted. Most of them about the age of Mohammed's wife for comparison.
    Don't do it man not worth it, deep down everyone knows it but we can't say it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

That is pretty fucking horrible. Child rapists should have fire crackers shoved up their member and then detonated.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by soulcrusher View Post
    Children as young as seven 'sexually assaulted' in Greek refugee camps

'She came back with marks on her arms and neck. Later the girl described how she was sexually abused. It has scarred a seven-year-old child for life'

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7189811.html
    The more I hear about these refugees, the more I think the West was justified in colonialism. Maybe letting them sort it out on their own is a bit cruel to those who will be persecuted until they do.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    I won't even use the toilet at a McDonald's for fear of what might happen/what I could catch, never mind toilets at a refugee camp.

People should also read this post, since most just seem to read the title and see the words "children", "refugee" and "raped" and jump into whatever silly thing they need to say.
    Actually, there is a study that shows the toilet water in most fast food restaurants has less contaminants than the ice. (they never empty the big ice machine to clean it)

Well, thanks for that... now I'll never get a drink from there either lol Which is even worse than it sounds because 9/10 times that's all I'm buying as I walk through (it's a shortcut to my usual bus stop xD).
    Just don't get the ice. The syrup box, water supply, and Co2 are all sealed.

A fair point. I only really go in to flirt with one of the girls behind the tills, tbh >_>
    Make your move fast. Fast food turn over is crazy high.