Another fix my dps.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/pHXRAGjhCB9LQY7N

First night actually playing MM hunter in raid, gearing him up because they are better than boomkins on Mythic Cenarius and my raid has none. I been playing BM just because of lolbeastcleave in mythic+.

I got a few peices of gear this run, but my rotation still feels wrong. I read the icy veins and thought I was doing it right.

I was basically aim shot spamming, windburst on CD, sidewinder whenever I needed focus and not letting it cap, and marked shot on CD.

10+ Year Old Account
    Learn about vulnerable.

Quote Originally Posted by SL1200 View Post
    Learn about vulnerable.
    Care to explain? Does that mean I sit there waiting to only aim shot when it is up?

10+ Year Old Account
    You have to keep up the Vulnerable buff. It buffs your aimed shot and marked shot. Your sidewinders apply the buff, and marked shot will extend the buff. Someone else would be better at explaining.
    Last edited by SL1200; 2016-11-02 at 07:01 AM.

http://www.checkmywow.com/reports/pH...0/21?tab=basic

If you know your guild is gonna kill ursoc in 2 mins, and hero/lust at the end, dont use trueshot on pull if you do not have boots, or traits or relics to reduce its CD. You always line it up with bullseye(execute) and lust and pot, u didnt pot.

Were did the 4 marked shots go?

U delayed windburst too much u only casted 6/8

Your vuln uptime is bad.

Im guessing since MM is your offspec, you also dont have good ilvl on your bow, weapon damage matters ALOT more to MM than BM.

And thats only ursoc, the dummy fight. Your logs on other fights are alot worst, sometimes u waste 40% of your marking targets proc even if you have sidewinders up. Pretty sure you are not understanding the icyveins guide well
    Last edited by Yizu; 2016-11-02 at 07:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ynai View Post
    http://www.checkmywow.com/reports/pH...0/21?tab=basic

If you know your guild is gonna kill ursoc in 2 mins, and hero/lust at the end, dont use trueshot on pull if you do not have boots, or traits or relics to reduce its CD. You always line it up with bullseye(execute) and lust and pot, u didnt pot.

Were did the 4 marked shots go?

U delayed windburst too much u only casted 6/8

Your vuln uptime is bad.

Im guessing since MM is your offspec, you also dont have good ilvl on your bow, weapon damage matters ALOT more to MM than BM
    Well these were just heroic kills where we speed down the boss, since we are pushing eye boss on mythic. But thank you. How do I manage my vuln better? Dont cast sidewinder unless the buff drops>?

Quote Originally Posted by MV Kaa View Post
    Well these were just heroic kills where we speed down the boss, since we are pushing eye boss on mythic. But thank you. How do I manage my vuln better? Dont cast sidewinder unless the buff drops>?
    You only cast sidewinder if you have "marking targets" buff proc, it procs from your autoshots. You only cast it without marking targets if you dont have vuln, or windburst up and your capping sidewinder charges. Try to read the guide again

You only cast sidewinder if you have "marking targets" buff proc, it procs from your autoshots. You only cast it without marking targets if you dont have vuln, or windburst up and your capping sidewinder charges. Try to read the guide again
    Ok I will. Thank you. But what do I do when Im out of focus and I still have vuln buff?

If you have marking targets buff you cast sidewinder again to regenerate focus.

It shouldnt happen that you have a lot of downtime with vuln up if you are doing that rotation block correctly

sidewinder>aimedshot>markedshot>aimedshot>aimedshot, without lust you can only have 3 aimedshots on that block and you usually out of focus and start a new marked sidewinder.
    Last edited by Yizu; 2016-11-02 at 07:37 AM.

if only there was a thread already for these with this exact title pinned to the top of the subforum

If you have marking targets buff you cast sidewinder again to regenerate focus.

It shouldnt happen that you have a lot of downtime with vuln up if you are doing that rotation block correctly

sidewinder>aimedshot>markedshot>aimedshot>aimedshot, without lust you can only have 3 aimedshots on that block and you usually out of focus and start a new marked sidewinder.
    Awesome thanks, ill try that out on the dummy. I am currently doing 100k lower than what I am simming so something is wrong haha

You shall do something about tracking Vulnerable.
    On this forum there were some decent WA setups, maybe they can help you.

Quote Originally Posted by Lioo View Post
    You shall do something about tracking Vulnerable.
    On this forum there were some decent WA setups, maybe they can help you.
    I started using a WA setup so now it will be easier. Thanks for the help

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrol View Post
    if only there was a thread already for these with this exact title pinned to the top of the subforum
    People barely respond to that, tbh