Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Wartforged and Titanforged invasion gear

Now i have to do the invasions with all my alts. Too much to do now
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

15+ Year Old Account
    ye, its REALLY worth it to get another 10/15ilvls, gon shorten ur lvling to 110 by an GOOD 10min
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Wartforged? Do not want.

Was happy knowing that the invasion gear did not have a change to be Warforged. Why they added warforging to invasion gear i'll never fucking understand...
    Perhaps it is your imperfection that which grants you free will. That allows you to persevere against cosmically calculated odds. You prevailed where the Titans' own perfect creations have failed.

They better should've added an item which increased ilvl by +10 x2.

Meh, cry all you want, now there's stuff to do for another week of this.

Deleted
    Just got Warforged belt on my 40-something level Warlock.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gaucho- View Post
    They better should've added an item which increased ilvl by +10 x2.
    Or give us ability to spend VP on vendor Nethershard trinkets/rings/cloak/necks.

Quote Originally Posted by Spices View Post
    Was happy knowing that the invasion gear did not have a change to be Warforged. Why they added warforging to invasion gear i'll never fucking understand...
    They want people with gearing helping offset the AFKers that are leveling alts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    Meh, cry all you want, now there's stuff to do for another week of this.
    It isn't particularly exciting farming for a chance at random gear that has a chance to randomly be warforged. Also I really hope this doesn't apply to weapons. I farmed the shit out of those events to get two 725 weapons and I'd be pissed if I have to farm another HUGE chunk of fel just to because they decided not to inform us that they were going to do this.

Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    It isn't particularly exciting farming for a chance at random gear that has a chance to randomly be warforged. Also I really hope this doesn't apply to weapons. I farmed the shit out of those events to get two 725 weapons and I'd be pissed if I have to farm another HUGE chunk of fel just to because they decided not to inform us that they were going to do this.
    God forbid there is actually something to do in the game that can help peoples alts instead of the God Awful Ashran

and yet we still dont have an offhand

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    and yet we still dont have an offhand
    As a Scribe, I can't complain. 640 ones dont stay on AH for more than 12 hours.
    Others go off even faster.

Seen some Wf items at il720. One guy o my realm showed a piece of titanforged at 735

This is awesome! Alts.... Asssssssssssembleeeeeeee!!!!!
    "If you don't know who I am -- then maybe your best course is to tread lightly." - W.W.

I just hope they put the staff back in

Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    AFKers dont hinder you in any way. They dont hit the anything, thus not increasing HP.

What is the highest ilvl someone has seen so far? I heard 720 but I have only gotten a 710 so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Tainted0ne View Post
    What is the highest ilvl someone has seen so far? I heard 720 but I have only gotten a 710 so far.
    Someone said 740, his GF had it , was a guild member of mine

Quote Originally Posted by Gaucho- View Post
    AFKers dont hinder you in any way. They dont hit the anything, thus not increasing HP.
    This might be true, but if it's a scenario with a maximum cap of players, then by AFKing, you are effectively making the group weaker, even if you do nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    I was afk and got 2 warforged pieces