Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

Unbelieveable Invasions Rewards

I was doing quite a few invasions on my alt trying to get ilvl 700 staff.

This is what I've got so far:

Just cloth items like chest or shoulders, not even a single weapon. And weapons aren't purchasable at vendor's shop.

Can do only 2 invasions per 4 hours and I don't feel like doing invasions everyday 24/7 until Legion praying to get that 0.1% weapon, so maybe I will get a weapon one day before Legion, lul... so how do we get weapons from invasions? Maybe I was doing something wrong

Deleted
    Take a chill pill. The invasions will intensify as the 30th comes closer.

Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTrumpOfficial View Post
    Take a chill pill. The invasions will intensify as the 30th comes closer.
    *invasions intensifies*

they will be like every half an hour with more occuring next week. and then it will intensify again.

Many believe the staff was removed. If that is really all you want from the event you might want to verify that it is still in game.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

You were just unlucky. Get over it. And frequency of invasions will be increased by 300% every week.

Deleted
    "RNG is fun"

I managed to fully gear 2 of my alts already. It's always just one piece of gear that refuses to drop and that one piece you get 10 times. Btw, i got +int sword on my warlock and wand on my priest. Now i gotta craft offhand pieces because there's no offhands on invasions. I think they should put one on vendors.

Anyway, tactic is to run 2 invasions on character 1, then run them again on character 2, then character 3 and so on, as they stay there for 4 hours ATM. But i know that not everyone has army of alts.

I'm just doing invasions on my alts and I've got most of them. Invasions will be more frequent during the next weeks, just keep doing them and you will get it.

As far as I know, the staff isn't dropping for anyone.

Deleted
    It's just RNG, don't fret about it.

I've been trying to get all the gear on my alts gradually, my DK and druid have everything, bought the rings/trinkets/neck pieces available and the weapons are fully upgraded.

However my hunter is still missing boots, done a few now and still no boots but she has everything else. I have yet to really start on a clothy.

I'm only really doing these invasions for the experiences, the gear is just a nice easy thing to grind for considering now it's just 10-20 mins of your time. Plus, why worry about getting the weapon, unless you really just want the skin for transmog purposes? Cos otherwise it will get replaced in the first few mins when the expansion actually hits :P I understand if you do want it, but just keep trying

Why are people even complaining about it... I mean in 2 weeks we get our Artifact weapons anyways. Also you must be having bad luck. I got the glaive and a 1h axe on my DH, there's still a few more pieces I need to have a full 700 ilvl set and then of course upgrade the weapons. All that being said though, if I don't get it all oh well, it'll be replaced in 2 weeks.

Wait a second, legitimate question here,

didn't they fire Jay Wilson over this? Guess they didn't fix the loot rng still?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wenoxar View Post
    I was doing quite a few invasions on my alt trying to get ilvl 700 staff.
    The staff never made it into the game.

https://twitter.com/jerseywookiee/st...95359216336896

10+ Year Old Account
    Someone stole my staff!
    This stinks!
    This is total BS!
    This is -
    Oh nvm here it is, not in the game anymore.

well tanaan has an easy 650 ilvl offhand as a treasure if you are desperate for an offhand, or get a scribe crafted one that goes up to ilvl 715 which doesn't count towards the three crafted limit
    I give bad feedback all the time, I just dont rage or give them shit. Paying for content does not gives you the license to be an asshole.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Random gonna random. if you want a sure thing then go do some BGs for marks.

I've done 8 invasions. I have all armor (most multiple times), 2 weapons and 2 fel stuffs that increase ilevel (can't remember their name). I bought a pet, 2 armor boxes (including the one for my armor type, as I had no idea they are the FREAKING SAME as the stuff that drops) and the real armor. All I do now is the invasion at Orgrimmar's back gate for the shards to buy the remaining fell stuffs. Easypeasy.

I guess you are just unlucky.

Deleted
    they updated how personal loot rng works, if you have an item already it's not likely to get it double if you still need other items from the loot-pool.

Blizzard does a very fine job and it works great ingame.

Not?

10+ Year Old Account
    It's luck, man.

I've gotten 2 weapons over the past 3 days. My fiancee has gotten ALL of the weapons, and it hasn't even been a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I can't even get the wand to drop
    i got it on my lock.... http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...uechick/simple

darque