Deleted

Broken Shore, the zone, available later?

Is it possible to go back to the Broken Shore later on, after completing the scenario? And I'm not talking about doing the scenario again, I'm talking about the actual zone itself. I noticed that I forgot to explore the island on the eastern side of the Broken Shore, and I don't want it to stay unexplored (as in: undiscovered on the map) forever.

Do we ever go back there, so it can be explored? Is the island actually physically on the Broken Isles, so we can swim there perhaps?
    Last edited by mmoc4df2ab8a0e; 2016-08-16 at 02:07 PM. Reason: typo

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    You explore it during various artifact questlines, like Retri paladin or Veng. Demon Hunter. Pretty sure (around 65%) that you can also, later, swim to it.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    you can go to broken shore freely once legion drops and explore it in its entarely , theres even a flight point to fast travel .

10+ Year Old Account
    I would imagine so, Sections of the island is used for certain Class quests (Ie. Paladin, Demon hunter).

It also has the Tomb of Sargeras which I would imagine be a raid sometime expansion. The island could be like the Molten Front from Cata

Deleted
    I hope theres some sort of content (in the form of Worldquests) on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dotmore View Post
    There aren't at first.

To the OP:

Yes, you can physically go to the broken shore in Legion, and some classes WILL have to go there for their artifact weapon (Demon Hunters, ret paladins, blood DKs, MM Hunters), but aside from those, even without a quest, you can physically go there by jumping off dalaran and then swimming (or using the azure strider) there.

Of course, unless you're a rogue, feral druid, or hunter with camouflage, its near impossible to navigate the isle, as its full to bursting with lots of named demon bosses, and skull level elite demons everywhere.

And no, at launch, there's no actual content on the broken shore (Like world quests) but I imagine there will at some point, specially because the Tomb of Sargeras SCREAMS "Final Raid Dungeon" from every angle. Not that we can get anywhere close to it. If you get within 50 yards of the building, you insta-die.

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

Deleted
    Sounds good. Thanks for the quick replies.

Since I don't wanna start a new thread for a related question, I hope the OP doesn't mind if I post here.

Is any part of the Broken Shore (quests, vendors, achievements) exclusive to the pre-patch? As in, is the achievement for completing it a Feat of Strength or do the vendors selling the toys and whatnot disappear once Legion launches?

Deleted
    I don't mind at all! As far as I know, the Broken Shore itself will remain after Legion hits. It's just part of the intro questline, pretty much the same as the Tanaan Jungle intro in World of Draenor, where you fight with Khadgar and Thrall, etc, and destroy the Dark Portal. The other stuff, the invasions and the gear/items you get from it, is only available during the pre-patch.

I'm 99% sure I'm saying this correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Dotmore View Post
    It'll probably be the 7.3 island.

Deleted
    They spend way too much work on the Tomb for it not to be a raid later on
    It looks amazing