Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by InsiderTech View Post
    It's a 3 year expansion cycle now, we knows players will still all stay subbed even with year+ long gaps so going forward it's ~2 1/3 years of content and let the expac ride for 8-12 months.

Note: It takes time to create totally new content, and Legion has the last of the plotlines started via RTS/WoW so far
    Considering Blizz' track-record, this doesn't sound far-fetched.

Deleted
    Why cant people that have their one theories not say its a leak? Just to get attention? Ifs its interesting enough people will read it, take your time to write something decent at least

It's that time again, boys!

Could you leak the final raid of Legion too while you're at it?

Quote Originally Posted by Ashkiman View Post
    Could you leak the final raid of Legion too while you're at it?

Yeah,like, what happen to Sylvanna ? Does she tap into the power of Guldan skull then make baby with illidan ?

Quote Originally Posted by Phuongvi View Post
    Yeah,like, what happen to Sylvanna ? Does she tap into the power of Guldan skull then make baby with illidan ?
    Don't be silly. After we defeat Gul'dan, Khadgar will tap into the skull and become the final raid boss.

uhg so glad its all BS... i'd drop to super casual player so fast on that xpac... would cause me to unsub but i think that would cause the world to end...(no sub breaks since launch)
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

I'd play it.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    If someone told me how to play I'd show them a simulation dps graph made out of dick pics.

7+ Year Old Account
    The devs have absolutely no idea what 8.0 will be about, but yet this random dude does.

With the defeat of the Legion on Draenor and the Broken Isles, news of Azeroth's victory has spread across the cosmos.
    Hold up guys. Time Out. Pause it. I need to go grab a #fresh crystal pepsi for this. The streets are getting real, everyone is talking in the Cosmos.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Let's see.

1 post- Check
    No actual sources- Check
    Imaginary life in which OP thinks they work at Blizzard but realistically never ever will- Check
    Are you stupid? I'm sure it's fake as you say, but if it was real and this is inside information, of course there wouldn't be any source he could provide....... ........

10+ Year Old Account
    People will be glad to know that a just got off skype with someone who would know this and tho he never gave me shit ( As always -_- ) However he said this guy is full of shit. A fun fact too is that my contact told me you can face charges/fines and legit issues if you do leak project infomation. He said its the rule 101 of working at bizzard. So this dudes " I think this is stupid idc about getting fired ( lol ) stance is bullshit.
    Remember, A Man may break a Woman's Heart - But a Woman will destroy a Man's life. - SJK @ the #Antiwokenessworld

IF the mods delete this, it won't be because it's legitimate. It'll be because it's pointless garbage.

For god's sake, even as ridiculous as the WoD leak sounded, at least it looked credible. Healing demon hunters, is this a joke? At least put a tiny amount of effort into this before you start making up your fanfiction "leaks".

Quote Originally Posted by xWolfx View Post
    there are many things which makes this post unbelievable, but the "fall 2019" thing yeah. sure. 3 years of legion expansion sounds totaly legit.
    normal 2 year expansion length with great patches

+1 year obligatory drought :P

(nah, gtfo OP)

Quote Originally Posted by Yelmurc View Post
    Don't be silly. After we defeat Gul'dan, Khadgar will tap into the skull and become the final raid boss.
    Naw, man, Khadgar is the new Thrall. He'll continue to be Arcane Jesus until people have gotten tired of him, which hopefully is never because Khadgar is a fucking baus.

No.

Also, if Ethereal were ever to become playable, they'd be neutral.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormwolf64 View Post
    Are you stupid? I'm sure it's fake as you say, but if it was real and this is inside information, of course there wouldn't be any source he could provide....... ........
    The OP has "Insider" in his name, of course he works at Blizzard.

Well boys we've really run the well dry. I'm sure some people will have fun with this but it was so fucking stupid that I'm willing to risk getting fired to post it.
    why would macdonald's care about this?

Well boys we've really run the well dry. I'm sure some people will have fun with this but it was so fucking stupid that I'm willing to risk getting fired to post it.

World of Warcraft: Banner of the Titans

With the defeat of the Legion on Draenor and the Broken Isles, news of Azeroth's victory has spread across the cosmos. Before battling the forces of Sargeras on Argus, however, the army needs reinforcements: use technology from three worlds and travel to three strange new lands, uniting them under one banner.

New Places:
    -The furthest moon of Argus, used as a staging point for the escape of the Draenei, holds secret vigilants who stayed behind to terraform, experiment, and prepare for a rescue they thought might never come.
    -Convergence Keep is a marvel, an entire hollow planet transformed into a ship that travels the twisting nether. Its inhabitants from countless worlds are willing to parley, for a price.
    -K'aresh was the homeworld of the Ethereals before its destruction by the void lords; it has left behind shattered continents, lost peoples, and a dormant ley line network that could power an army.

New Races:
    -Ethereals (Alliance): Refugees from K'aresh and masters of energy technology, the New Ethereum has cast off their villainous heritage and has offered their services.
    -Sivar (Horde): These haughty dragon-like humanoids were the builders of Convergence Keep, and their cosmic elemental powers have joined the war against the Legion.

New Specialization: Demon Hunters of Sacrifice (Healing)
    -Take on the wounds and afflictions of your allies, cleansing them in the unholy fire that burns within you.

New Features:
    -Cross-Faction Grouping and Communication
    -All pre-Banner zones scale with player level, and previous expansions can be done in any order.
    -New Race/Class combination: Pandaren Druids, Draenei Demon Hunters
    -5 favorite Outlands dungeons have been updated for players to explore.

- - - Updated - - -

PS Save it before mods delete it, you'll see I'm right (in fall 2019)
    Racials please!

Well it SOUNDS correct. They are still following the expansion list that was leaked like a decade ago. It even called one expac "Legion set". Over the years, everything listed has been used. The only things left are Argus, K'aresh, and the Void.

I do think the next xpac will be K'aresh.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.