[Restoration] Legion Weakauras

IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR ENHANCEMENT WEAKAURAS I RECOMMEND THIS (CLICK ME)

UPDATED: 8/15/2016 @11:50PM EST

Here is the a link to the current and always current version of the WA.

v1.00 is live!
    https://wago.io/VkfW4OsKW

Also, please like the video - and subscribe to my youtube channel.

How it Looks

Bloodlust / Heroism / Timewarp / Sated & How it Works

Please understand this is the way it is because there is a possibility that you may need to cast lust for someone. In Legion if you die after Bloodlust was cast then you still retain the sated debuff. However; if you die before bloodlust was cast you will not have the sated debuff. This means that if a party member dies before bloodlust is cast, and you battle res them and then bloodlust may be casted for them.

Bloodlust/Heroism is not on cooldown - and YOU do not have the sated debuff.

Bloodlust/Heroism is not on cooldown - and YOU have the sated debuff.

Bloodlust/Heroism is on cooldown - and YOU have the sated debuff.

Not So Frequently Asked Questions

Q: Potions?
    A: Currently updated for WoD Pots.. but upon legion I'll be updating for Legion Potions. I actually am not sure what Pots legion has yet.. so once I know I can update the WA for it.

Q: I don't like the bottom row with the potions / and lust.. how do I get rid of it?
    A: You can either delete those from the group, or deactivate by checking the never box in the load section.

Q: Will this be updated?
    A: Sure absolutely when it needs to be.

Q: Are all the talents in?
    A: Yep.. all the talents are in. As you change your spec, the Weakaura will change along with it.

Q: Some of the WA's aren't working.. ?
    A: Alrighty, so first off make sure you have the latest version of Weakauras. Having an outdated version may cause issues.

Q: My game goes to not-responding when importing, what do I do?
    A: You should try and let your game sit for a few minutes with it saying "not-responding" before exiting it out. Many times importing large WA's will cause your game to do that. The only solution is to let it load.

Q: The icons to all the buttons are dark! How do I fix this?
    A: First check if you have the addon Masque, or use the ElvUI package. Very likely either one is skinning the WA. You'll need to disable both from covering the WA. You can find them in the options of the addon / UI Package.

Changelog:

v1.00 - 8/15/2016 : Nothing! Was posted for the first time.
    Last edited by Gulrok; 2016-08-16 at 07:13 AM.

Thanks <3

I rearranged some things and made them smaller due to m smaller screen CAUSE NOT ALL OF US HAVE A 28 INCH MONITOR. I also removed the Bloodlust/Health Pot, here an SS of what it looks like.

If you prefer my version (which mind you, is all of Gulrok's work but just resizing and rearranging) you can get it here: https://wago.io/EJdNzwnt-
    Last edited by Staryu; 2016-08-30 at 05:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Staryu View Post
    Thanks <3

I rearranged some things and made them smaller due to m smaller screen CAUSE NOT ALL OF US HAVE A 28 INCH MONITOR. I also removed the Bloodlust/Health Pot, here an SS of what it looks like.

http://i.imgur.com/xnE0xLg.png?1

If you prefer my version (which mind you, is all of Gulrok's work but just resizing and rearranging) just send me a PM and I'll reply with a wago.io link.
    Lol @ your chat convo.

Quote Originally Posted by Gulrok View Post
    Lol @ your chat convo.
    Lol right? He wants me to redo his signature but alas, I cant for the time being. Hell, I only was able to make mine because its the new shaman set and theres pics of it on a female orc on wowhead.

Deleted
    Thanks <3

If you prefer my version (which mind you, is all of Gulrok's work but just resizing and rearranging) just send me a PM and I'll reply with a wago.io link.
    Yes plz, Cant send pm only have 1 post on mmo need 10.

Is it possible to get in flame shock (remaining time) and lava surge procs (how many of lava burst you have if you use echo talent)? So I do not have to look down on my bar but rather focus on the same area as my heals?

Sadly I am quite horrible with configuring it.

Is there a way to have this Weakaura suite show on your screen all the time? When I load it in, it previews while the menu is up but then disappears.

Quote Originally Posted by PeopleReady View Post
    Is there a way to have this Weakaura suite show on your screen all the time? When I load it in, it previews while the menu is up but then disappears.
    You need to click on group name, then go to load and uncheck "in combat" box.

Can you please tell me what is the function in WA, which calculates healing of CBT, because it got screwed up for me, when imported to non-english client
    Last edited by Alfys; 2016-08-16 at 05:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mygen View Post
    Yes plz, Cant send pm only have 1 post on mmo need 10.
    https://wago.io/EJdNzwnt-

Thank you so much, really liking this one and ty @Staryu for the scaled down version

Broke 200 subscribers, thanks everyone for the support on the youtube page!

Quote Originally Posted by Gulrok View Post
    Broke 200 subscribers, thanks everyone for the support on the youtube page!
    Aww that's awesome

Bumping for new Rshams to see this WA set.

Deleted
    Thanks for posting those!

I've imported Gulrok's weak auras and am getting used to them as i speak. I did think that aside from updating the outdated potions/tonic, Cleansing Spirit (dispell) spell would be worth tracking, as some encounters might require constant dispelling!

Gift of the Queen?

Thanks <3

I really like your smaller more compact version for resto.

Does it include Gift of the Queen?

Disregard my post. Silly me never clicked on the link. I see now that it DOES include Gift of The Queen.

Thanks again for the compact version!
    Last edited by sillygirl; 2016-10-07 at 05:18 PM.